The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Imperial Family of Japan > Crown Prince Naruhito, Crown Princess Masako and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2008, 10:15 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosalee View Post
Masako & Naruhito

Pr. Masako always beautiful!
Yes she is!! Despite of all her problems she always puts beautiful smile on her face.

Old 10-18-2008, 04:31 PM
Majesty

Yes, she's lovely. I think that she'd be a fascinating lady to talk to as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosalee View Post
Masako & Naruhito

Pr. Masako always beautiful!

Old 10-25-2008, 03:46 AM
Gentry

Smile

http://sankei.jp.msn.com/photos/culture/imperial/081004/imp0810040808000-p1.jpg
10/1 The application of Okinawa songs and dances at national theater bY SANKEI NEWS
http://sankei.jp.msn.com/photos/culture/imperial/081025/imp0810250748000-p4.jpg
10/20 Celebrate Empress Michiko's birthday bY SANKEI NEWS

Japan's Royal Family - Yahoo! News Photos
Japan's Crown Prince Naruhito, left, Crown Princess Masako, right, and their daughter Princess Aiko, look at exhibits during a visit to the photo exhibition entitled: 'Empress and her children' at Takashimaya department store in Tokyo Saturday, Oct. 25, 2008.(AP Photo/Shuji Kajiyama, Pool)
http://ca.c.yimg.jp/news/20081025133426/img.news.yahoo.co.jp/images/20081025/maip/20081025-00000005-maip-soci-view-000.jpg
I’m very glad to be able to see crown prince familly!
But yahoo news is a bit strange
This photo exhibition exhibits NOT ONLY 'Empress and her children' but also 'Empress and children her met'
Old 10-27-2008, 10:39 AM
Gentry

Crown Princess Masako so beutiful. I'm very pround of her, CP Naruhito and little princess Aiko
Thank you so much for this picture,namiey.I'm so happy
Old 10-27-2008, 02:11 PM
Majesty

It's wonderful to see CP Masako looking so happy in public!

Quote:
Originally Posted by emma93 View Post
Crown Princess Masako so beutiful. I'm very pround of her, CP Naruhito and little princess Aiko
Thank you so much for this picture,namiey.I'm so happy
Old 11-02-2008, 02:09 AM
Commoner

Photos of CP Masako at the private dinner they hosted for Prince Charles and Camilla:

Crown Princess Masako Welcomes British Royals
Old 11-03-2008, 10:30 PM
Aristocracy

Those are some very nice photos.

Although some of Princess Masako's smile seemed a little forced, but it also seems that she feels a little more comfortable with the media when compared with the pictures a few months ago. Perhaps a sign that she is improving?
Old 11-04-2008, 12:48 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonsfire8 View Post
Those are some very nice photos.

Although some of Princess Masako's smile seemed a little forced, but it also seems that she feels a little more comfortable with the media when compared with the pictures a few months ago. Perhaps a sign that she is improving?
She looks so pretty with her smile. I love her dress too. I hope this is really a good signs of her recovery.
Old 11-04-2008, 07:25 AM
Gentry

I agree with you el-khanz.
Yes, love her dress and her....husband too, hahaha
I think she comfortable and happy because she can speak English without an interpreter
Someone post new clip of them, please.I can't find it in youtube
Sorry for my English, i'm from Viet Nam

http://kirei.xsrv.jp/douga/masakoxmas.jpg

I've never seen it before.They seem so happy
Old 11-05-2008, 01:13 PM
Majesty

I like Naruhito as well. He seems to be quite forward-looking.

Quote:
I agree with you el-khanz.
Yes, love her dress and her....husband too, hahaha
I think she comfortable and happy because she can speak English without an interpreter
Someone post new clip of them, please.I can't find it in youtube
Sorry for my English, i'm from Viet Nam

http://kirei.xsrv.jp/douga/masakoxmas.jpg

I've never seen it before.They seem so happy
Old 11-10-2008, 06:00 AM
Gentry

Japanese Crown Prince Naruhito (L) and Crown Princess Masako attend the welcome ceremony of King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia at the Imperial Palace on November 10, 2008 in Tokyo, Japan. The King and the Queen are on 6-day visit to Japan for the first time since 1998, when they attended Nagano Olympic opening ceremony
http://www1.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/K...Sj442jhppl.jpg
CP Naruhito seem so happy and CP Masako is comfortable
OH, Happy Day
Old 11-10-2008, 01:37 PM
Courtier

What´s the event emma93? Do you Know?.
Thanks in advance.
Old 11-10-2008, 01:55 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Japanese Crown Prince Naruhito (L) and Crown Princess Masako attend the welcome ceremony of King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia at the Imperial Palace on November 10, 2008 in Tokyo, Japan. The King and the Queen are on 6-day visit to Japan for the first time since 1998, when they attended Nagano Olympic opening ceremony
http://www1.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/K...Sj442jhppl.jpg
CP Naruhito seem so happy and CP Masako is comfortable
OH, Happy Day
That's great that princess Masako attended a public event! It's a good sign IMO
Old 11-10-2008, 04:25 PM
Majesty

I'm so happy to see that she was able to attend an event along with the Emperor and Empress. To go to such a high-profile event must mean that she's really "on the mend.":w00t2: I like the fact that she's wearing a bold colour as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zarat View Post
That's great that princess Masako attended a public event! It's a good sign IMO
Old 11-11-2008, 12:06 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonieta View Post
What´s the event emma93? Do you Know?.
Thanks in advance.
I don't know,I've found it on google
Old 11-11-2008, 02:56 PM
Aristocracy
Royal Blogger

Smile

I absolutely agree, Zarat and Mermaid:
Princess Masako must really feel better as she was able to attend the ceremony for the Spanish royal couple. The dinner with prince Charles and the Duchess was probably not that difficult: Charles is just the person to appreciate Masako´s qualities, and, moreover, he and the Duchess know well how it feels when the press is after you. I´d bet that before meeting Masako he had thought something like: "I will show you how your depressed princess can smile when she feels supported and appreciated." (And, indeed, he showed us.)

But now on this very formal occasion, nobody except her husband could help Masako. I am sure that motherly queen Sofia would gladly have done so, and Juan Carlos, too, whose gallantry towards young women never fails. But, standing there outside, smiling officially, they would not have had any chance to do so. But Masako looks very well on the pics. Hopefully, this time she will also get the credits for it in the Japanese public. On occasion of her dinner with prince Charles, I have read a rather ironical comment from a Japanese, saying that when she is to get the pleasure of dining with the English crown prince, then, of course, she forgets to be ill… I often seem to notice an underlying undertone of envy in this sort of comments. But, hopefully, this time nobody will envy her for standing in the fresh air and smiling politely and have the Spanish couple, as it seems, not so much as to look at her.
Old 11-12-2008, 12:58 AM
Aristocracy

I agree. Masako looks great on her latest pics. Visiting exebition with her family, dinner with Charles and Camilla, and welcoming Spanish Royal, I hope she can keep her condition and get better day by day.
Old 11-12-2008, 08:44 PM
Majesty

Let's hope that there'll be a tiara event in her not-too-distant future!

Quote:
Originally Posted by el-khanz View Post
I agree. Masako looks great on her latest pics. Visiting exebition with her family, dinner with Charles and Camilla, and welcoming Spanish Royal, I hope she can keep her condition and get better day by day.
Old 11-13-2008, 06:05 PM
Courtier

My goodness, please pardon me, if I jump to conclusions, which is probably very improper; but my feelings are so strong, that I would like to share them with you all in this Forum. This means: when I saw on the latest photos of Prince and Princess Naruhito and Masako their so so sweet smiles, I could not stop thinking: Are they perhaps awaiting now a further child? If all this is too "impossible", then please cancel my post. Perhaps am I much too romantic. Take the post immediately away, if it is impossible. Thanks you.

Closed Thread

Tags
crown prince naruhito, crown princess masako, masako, naruhito, prince naruhito, princess masako