CP Naruhito & CP Masako: Photo Thread 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The promissing was so impressive, the crown prince sound like a gentleman. He kept his word with full support and protect to his wife through 7years of no producing a heir. The promising of Prince Naruhito to Princess Masako remember me to the late Princess Diana who didn't get protection at all from her husband.

Wisnu

Press Conference by His Imperial Highness The Crown Prince on the Occasion of His Birthday
21 February 2000

denka02.jpg

Question 2
Her Imperial Highness the Crown Princess met with misfortune at the end of last year, and amidst a great heightening of interest on the part of the people of Japan, I know that Your Highness showed her tender concern. Please tell us about how Her Imperial Highness' recovery has been progressing, and about Your Highness' own feelings during this period.

Answer 2
I feel that many Japanese people have been concerned for us. Fortunately, Masako has been recovering steadily, and this brings me more pleasure than anything. I would also like to express my great appreciation for the warm encouragement we have received from many people during this period, and for the many letters and other messages we have received even from people with whom we have never been acquainted.

Although regrettable, we were able to accept the outcome calmly. However, I do find it truly deplorable that in the process, at a highly uncertain stage before medical examinations had even taken place, a great amount of reporting was conducted, including reporting on areas which should remain part of an individual's privacy, as well as on things which were untrue. Amidst this, I noticed that Masako showed immense patience, and I hear that there were quite a few Japanese people who were themselves bewildered by the situation. I hope that in future such issues will be handled in a more prudent and considerate way, taking the nature of the matter into consideration.

Question 3
At the New Year Poetry Reading Ceremony this year, the poem composed by Her Imperial Highness the Crown Princess was full of feelings of trust, love and respect for Your Highness. Please tell us of any new discoveries you both have made, happiness you have found, or of anything else that has occurred in your daily life as a couple

Answer 3
Until she showed it to me, I did not even know that she had composed such a poem. On the day of the New Year Poetry Reading Ceremony, I did feel a little self-conscious, but I was so pleased that she had written her feelings for me into a poem. It has been seven years since we were married, and I am extremely grateful to Masako for supporting me as such a caring wife and partner during this time. When composing poems in years to come, we will have to make sure that "our words of the heart" that have grown deeper do not become transformed into quarrels.

Press Conference by Her Imperial Highness The Crown Princess on the Occasion of Her Birthday
7 December 2000

hidenka02.jpg

Question 2
Toward the end of last year, Your Highness had a truly unfortunate experience. Could you tell us about your feelings since that time?

Answer 2
I know that there were great expectations among the people, and I too feel that what happened at the end of last year was unfortunate. At the same time, honestly speaking, it is a fact that I was disturbed by the overheated coverage in the mass media from the very start. His Imperial Highness the Crown Prince was deeply attentive to my needs and helped me through that experience. I am also deeply grateful from my heart to Their Majesties the Emperor and the Empress for the unwavering warm support and encouragement that they have extended me, as they always have. I was fortunate to have excellent medical attention from the doctors and I am deeply grateful for their efforts in helping me to recover steadily. In addition, I will never forget the warm words of encouragement in the many letters I received from the people. Deep inside I could sense that I truly am supported by the goodwill of so many, and I would like to take this occasion to express my deep gratitude for the warm feelings of all the people.

Originally posted by Wisnu@Sep 23rd, 2003 - 11:07 pm
The promissing was so impressive, the crown prince sound like a gentleman. He kept his word with full support and protect to his wife through 7years of no producing a heir. The promising of Prince Naruhito to Princess Masako remember me to the late Princess Diana who didn't get protection at all from her husband.

Wisnu
I think the Crown Prince is a gentleman. and I think that Masako is a really very fortunate woman. Because, her husband loves her truly.

When The late Princess Diana visited Japan in 1995, she met the Japanese Crown Prince and the Crown Princess at the Crown Prince's Palace. At that time, It was reported by Japanese mass communications that Princess Diana said, "Masako is truly loved by the Crown Prince and I am enviable to it." ( This talk does not have clear credibility. Because, this may be the fabrication of mass communications of Japan.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Press Conference by His Imperial Highness The Crown Prince on the Occasion of His Birthday
15 February 2001

denka03.jpg

Question 3
As you look back on your almost eight years of married life to Her Imperial Highness the Crown Princess, how would you like to develop your relationship in the future?

Answer 3
Since we were married, Masako has done a wonderful job in her role as Crown Princess, and I am truly grateful for that. I believe that married life represents an important partnership. It is important to take mutual pleasure in times of joy and to worry and think together in times of difficulty. It is also thanks to Masako that I have come to learn of things I had not previously noticed, and had my views of and interest in different things broadened since our marriage. I believe it is also important that in married life a couple is able to share some common interest. While sharing our interests and concerns together, I would like to further deepen our bonds as a couple in the future.

Press Conference by Her Imperial Highness The Crown Princess on the Occasion of Her Birthday
5 December 2002

hidenka-h14otanjobi01.jpg

Question 1
This question is to Your Imperial Highness the Crown Princess. As this is the tenth year since you became a member of the Imperial Family, it must surely be a significant milestone year in your life. From meeting His Imperial Highness the Crown Prince until your marriage, from the birth of Her Imperial Highness Princess Aiko up to her first birthday, I imagine that there have been many profound experiences marked by both joy and difficulty. Please tell us, by reflecting upon the course of your life until now, about your hopes and expectations for the future.
Answer 1
When it was pointed out that ten years are passing, I thought, “Yes indeed, ten years have really gone by?” I had the feeling that it was nine years, but it was pointed out that it is almost ten years. People say that “ten years is an epoch,” or that “ten years goes by like the passing of a day.” When I come to think about it, with the opening of the new year, on 19 January it will indeed be ten years since the convening of the Imperial Household Council which resulted in my engagement and I feel deeply nostalgic when I think about it.

After that time and after entering the Imperial Family, I have tried to do what was expected of me to the best of my ability, but I believe that there were many occasions when my abilities were really not up to the mark. However, I always received the warm support of His Imperial Highness the Crown Prince, taking his advice and receiving his encouragement. I am truly thankful that I have been able to spend my time to now in such a happy way.

When I look back to the time when I first met His Imperial Highness the Crown Prince, it was the autumn of 1986. Their Majesties the Emperor and Empress, who were Crown Prince and Princess at that time, were holding a reception in this very room for the Infanta Elena of Spain and I had been invited to the reception with my parents. This was my first occasion to meet His Imperial Highness the Crown Prince and subsequently a variety of events took place, and I never even in my dreams thought that one day I would enter the Imperial Family. It is for this reason that, years later, when I say that the marriage became a real issue, I was greatly surprised and I think that was a really big decision. In addition, there were many things that I did not understand, and in the midst of insecurity, I was able to learn many things from His Imperial Highness the Crown Prince and be so warmly watched over by Their Majesties the Emperor and Empress. I am really grateful for all that. Then last year, with the birth of our child, I have been filled with heartfelt gratitude for the truly warm felicitations that were extended by many people in Japan at that time.

Also, in the process leading to our marriage, His Imperial Highness Prince Takamado treated me very kindly, and after our marriage also he was always a truly caring presence, and like an elder brother, being five years older than His Imperial Highness the Crown Prince, he would always warmly encourage us and provide advice. I am truly saddened and pained by his sudden passing.

I cannot even begin to imagine how His Imperial Highness Prince Takamado’s passing has crushed the spirits of Her Imperial Highness Princess Hisako and her three children, and also His Imperial Highness Prince Takamado’s parents, Their Imperial Highnesses Prince and Princess Mikasa. I remain eternally grateful to His Imperial Highness Prince Takamado for the warm encouragement he provided me in life, and I pray that he may rest in peace.

With regard to His Imperial Highness Prince Takamado, I have one memory that has remained with me. On the day of our marriage, we were driven in a parade, and after leaving the Imperial Palace grounds, we drove along Shinjuku-dori Avenue, and passed the Gakushuin Primary School, and entered the Akasaka Imperial Palace through the Samegahashi-mon Gate. At that time, we were being taken to the temporary Togu Palace, which is on the opposite side of the Akasaka Imperial Palace grounds to this residence, and as we passed the Akasaka Imperial Gardens, where garden parties are always held, completely unexpectedly Their Imperial Highnesses Prince and Princess Takamado, with their daughter, Her Imperial Highness Princess Tsuguko, who was still only a young elementary school student, came down to the pond there and welcomed us with a warm and kind gesture. It was an encounter that was entirely unanticipated, and the memory of the joy of it is something that has remained with me.

As I look back on the course of this year, I became a parent for the first time and I felt that the first few months of the year passed by very slowly. Until that time our official duties had taken precedence and with duties and their preparation and other things in that regard, the pace of our lives as a couple had been very routine. However, with a child, your life becomes centered upon that child and time-keeping becomes irregular. I imagine all parents will have had this experience, but becoming a parent for the first time kept me busy day after day, and it was in that sense that I felt that in the first half of the year the time had somehow passed by slower than before. Subsequently, Aiko began to grow and become more active in her movements. She also came to have a wealth of expressions and started to move around, and would demonstrate a variety of responses. It was in this way that the time began to pass more quickly and in the blink of an eye, or so it seemed, her first birthday arrived only the other day, and in this way she has safely welcomed her first birthday.

Thankfully, Aiko is very healthy, and has a placid character very much like that of His Imperial Highness the Crown Prince, and?how should I put it?is very relaxed and calm, and I feel very lucky in that regard. I also feel truly blessed and thankful that I have a child who enjoys such robust health, when there are many children who do not enjoy this blessing. In addition, I receive the consideration and help of my staff in caring for our child and I am most thankful that when, due to official duties and other times, I am personally unable to care for Aiko, there are staff members who will care for her in my stead.

In the future, I believe that through our child I will be able to see many new things in the world, and as these new experiences mount one by one, and I think of the things that we are able to do, I would like to endeavor to be of some help to His Imperial Highness the Crown Prince, and while watching over the growth of our child, go on to do the things that I am able to do.

20 February 2003

denka05.jpg

Question 3
Her Imperial Highness Princess Aiko is growing up steadily. At present, her life revolves around the Togu Palace, but please tell us how you would like for her to interact with children of her own age as you bring her up. What are your thoughts about a second child?

Answer 3
Thanks to the help of all those concerned, Princess Aiko is growing up steadily and free of illness. We believe it is very important for children to mix with other children of their own age group. Honestly speaking, Princess Aiko is in an environment that makes it difficult for her to interact with the outside world, and I think that this will prove to be one of our big challenges. But we have on occasion arranged this kind of opportunity, and we would like to arrange more such opportunities in the future. When Princess Aiko comes into contact with a child of her age or slightly older, her expression and behavior are absolutely wonderful―this is true of the other children too of course―and it makes me think that there is something that children understand among themselves. We are grateful that the Crown Prince's Household also recognizes importance of this.

In addition, and I may have said this before, we believe it is very important that parents consistently and fully show their affection during a child’s infancy, as this will affect the child’s life afterwards. We will concentrate on that for the time being, and leave the thought of brothers or sisters for later.

If I could take this opportunity to add a little more on the subject, through giving the princess a bath, taking her for walks or giving her baby food, I myself feel a strong bond with my child. There appears to be debate across the country about alleviating the burden of raising children for mothers, but the help of fathers in raising children wherever possible not only lightens the burden on mothers, but it is also a very good way for fathers to strengthen their relation with their children. I also strongly hope that the various systematized efforts that have been taken to lighten the burden on mothers will contribute to the wellbeing of children too.

Question 4
Last December, Your Imperial Highnesses went together on your first goodwill visit in approximately eight years. You used to say that “Overseas visits are decided by the Government. If there is a request (for us to make an overseas visit...)” but prior to this visit, you said, “I hope that in the future there will be more frequent occasions for the two of us to visit foreign countries together.” Please tell us, on this occasion, about what you think about visits to foreign countries, including your impression of what Her Imperial Highness the Crown Princess said about “the fact that it was rather difficult to make visits abroad was something that required a great effort on my part to adapt to.”

Answer 4
I think that overseas goodwill visits are an important task for the Imperial Family. I have long understood that fostering friendly relations with foreign countries holds a significant place among the expectations that Japanese people have of the Imperial Household. As means of transport have advanced, the world has become smaller and smaller, and this has been accompanied by increased interaction between people. I believe that interactions between people eventually lead to the development of good relations between countries, and in that context, knowledge of the world is extremely important. This is not something that can be achieved overnight, but something that one builds up through making overseas visits. Late last year, the two of us were able to visit both New Zealand and Australia, and this was a wonderful opportunity in terms of broadening our knowledge. In this respect, I think the more such opportunities one has while young, the better. Of course, all of the above is on the condition that the Government takes a decision about our overseas visits.

Concerning Princess Masako, considering that she once had the ambition of working as a diplomat on the international scene, I think that being unable to make overseas goodwill visits for a number of years was very difficult for her. I feel that she has shown great forbearance in this.

Question 5
It will soon be ten years since your marriage. What kind of decade was this for you? What do Your Imperial Highnesses talk about on a regular basis in terms of the role of the Imperial Family in the future?

Answer 5
On the one hand, I feel that it has already been ten years; on the other hand, I feel that it has only been ten years. I think that these ten years were a time during which I was able to look at myself through marriage, which was a new experience, and grow as a person as well.

I am grateful that we have been given a precious gift as we approach our tenth year of marriage. I am grateful that Princess Masako has helped me in many respects and has been a source of strength. I think that this has been a time of much joy and happiness, because the two of us, and recently the three of us, gained much experience, understood each other and supported each other.

In regard to the role of the Imperial Family, I have spoken of this in the past, but I will attend to my duties while helping His Majesty the Emperor and thinking about what I am able to do myself. I would like to be a part of the young generation, to which I believe I still belong, of the Imperial Family, by being sensitive to modern ways, while valuing what has been passed down from generation to generation. I would like to undertake activities which befit the Imperial Family in the 21st century while constantly searching for the ideal attitude as a member of the young generation of the Imperial Family.

I think that there are many significant issues, and I hope that the two of us can be involved in advancing mutual understanding between people of different countries and in environmental issues, both of which are important for promoting world peace, and in creating a society where children can grow up in good health, which is indispensable for seeking the happiness of the Japanese people and the rest of humanity.

Press Conference by Their Imperial Highnesses The Crown Prince and Crown Princess on the Occasion of Their 10th Wedding Anniversary (2003) Written Answers
9 June 2003

goseikon10-01.jpg

Question 1
This question is to both Your Imperial Highnesses, looking back on ten years of married life.
His Imperial Highness The Crown Prince stated at his birthday press conference that, "I was able to look at myself (through marriage), and grow as a person as well." Also, last year Her Imperial Highness The Crown Princess stated, "... that was a really big decision," and that, "I have tried to do what was expected of me to the best of my ability."
Over the course of ten years, there have probably been times of joy and times of difficulty and times when you both had to make special efforts to create the kind of family you desired. Please tell us about these times and about any particular memories you may have.
Response by His Imperial Highness The Crown Prince

Answer 1
As I look back over these ten years, I feel in some ways that they passed very quickly, and in other ways they seemed long. As I have stated in the past, they have been ten years during which "I was able to look at myself (through marriage), and grow as a person as well." Although not to the same extent as Masako, my life also changed after I got married. During this time, I recall that there were times when I was unsure as what would be the best thing to do. But we traveled through life as a couple, doing various things together and sharing both happy times and sad times. I also feel that in the things that we have done and shared together as a couple, there has been happiness. We also have always endeavored to trust each other and respect each other's personality.

In light of our past experience, I am now looking forward with renewed spirit to the next ten years. I would like to extend my heartfelt appreciation to all the people who have so warmly watched over us over these past ten years.

Response by His Imperial Highness The Crown Princess

Answer 1
When I look back upon the past ten years, I am filled with truly profound feelings. I am grateful and overjoyed when I think of the day of our marriage on June 9 ten years ago, when we received such tremendous felicitations from so many people. I recall that before the day of the wedding, I had made various preparations, and these preparations are a somewhat distant memory in some ways. But at the same time I feel it hard to believe that for ten years I have been here in this role.

Over the course of ten years, I have shared many joys and much happiness with His Imperial Highness The Crown Prince. All people face difficulties under various circumstances and such difficulties must be surmounted. As for myself, having entered a completely new world from the one I had known before, I have sometimes encountered difficulties that I had never even imagined. At such times, His Imperial Highness The Crown Prince was always at my side to provide counsel, and to encourage and support me, and for this I am most profoundly grateful.

His Imperial Highness The Crown Prince has also taught me many things, like contact with nature through our mountaineering and hiking, and a love of music. In addition, living with our two dogs Pippi and Mari (who will be eight years old this summer) has always calmed and rejuvenated my spirit.

I am particularly happy and thankful that our daughter Aiko, who is almost exactly one and a half years old, has continued to grow cheerfully and in good health. I am truly thankful for the warm felicitations of the people of Japan at the time of her birth in December 2001 and her growth since then, and I want to keep such warm feelings from the people close to my heart.

On this 10th anniversary day, I wish to express my sincere thanks to all those people who assisted me over the course of ten years.

Question 2
This question is to both Your Imperial Highnesses.
Over the next ten years, what kind of family and lifestyle are you hoping for? Please tell us of your thoughts specifically, including those about a second child. Concerning the future role of the Imperial Family, His Imperial Highness The Crown Prince has said previously, "I would like to undertake activities which befit the Imperial Family in the 21st century while constantly searching for the ideal attitude as a member of the young generation of the Imperial Family," and Her Imperial Highness The Crown Princess has said, "I believe that through our child I will be able to see many new things in the world." From now on, as a member of the Imperial Family, what image would you like to portray to the people of Japan? Please tell us what perspectives and themes you have set for yourselves in performing your official duties, and your thoughts on how to make contact with the people of Japan.

Answer 2
I am deeply grateful that at the end of the year before last, we were blessed with the birth of our child. I am happy to say that Aiko is growing satisfactorily and we look forward to her daily growth. From now on too, both of us will do our best in raising her and would like to build a happy home. In a child's early infancy, there is nothing more important than to be given sufficient love and attention. In that context, and although I am repeating something I have said before, for the time being I intend to place importance on Aiko's upbringing. Concerning the question about a second child, I sincerely wish to avoid the kind of internal and external pressure that we experienced prior to the birth of our first child and I ask for your cooperation in this regard.

Concerning the image for the Imperial Family in the future, although I am repeating what I have said previously, I hope to respond properly to the needs of the times, and act appropriately as a member of the young generation of the Imperial Family. As a member of the Imperial Family, I take my official duties very seriously. Through official duties, I want to learn about various things and to come into contact with the people of Japan. We have said, "we would like to undertake activities which befit the Imperial Family in the 21st century." This means that considering that this is an era in which significant and fast changes are occurring, it is important to ascertain what is important for us to do as official duties. Bearing such considerations in mind, I would like to consider once again our official duties, including those we have undertaken to date. I would also like to place high importance on contact with young people, as it is they who bear the future for Japan and the rest of the world.

Overseas goodwill visits are also an important part of the activities of the Imperial Family and in the future I would like to visit foreign countries when the opportunity arises and play a useful role through such goodwill visits.

Response by Her Imperial Highness The Crown Princess

Answer 2
These are very difficult questions to answer. We have seen great and rapid changes occurring in the world today. If I compare the time when I joined the Imperial Family to today, I am surprised by the extent to which the world has changed, an example being the spread of the Internet.

In such an environment, the question of what image would be ideal for our generation of the Imperial Family is one that needs to be considered from various angles. While praying for the happiness of all people, I am making efforts to personally grasp an image of what will be important in the future for the people of Japan and the people of the world. By so doing, I believe that we should consider dealing with various affairs of the world from a broad perspective. While fully consulting with His Imperial Highness The Crown Prince, I will continue to make efforts in this regard and hope that I can be of some small assistance to His Imperial Highness The Crown Prince.

At home, I feel great happiness that our daughter Aiko is such a source of joy for us every day. At the same time, in a society that is changing rapidly, I also feel great responsibility as a parent raising a child in the Imperial Family. It brings me the greatest happiness to raise our child with love and to keep our home restful and warm for His Imperial Highness The Crown Prince and our daughter. At the same time, I would like to endeavor to see to it that our child is raised with as much knowledge of the world as possible.

In addition, at this current point, while I of course take my official duties very seriously, as a parent, I want to place importance on watching over and supporting my daughter's development, since I hear that for children, their first few years of life are the most important of all.

Question 3
This question is to both Your Imperial Highnesses.
At this milestone of your 10th wedding anniversary, do Your Imperial Highnesses have any words that you would like to say to each other? Also what marks would you give to each other as wife and mother, and husband and father, respectively? What is the reason for this? Are there promises between you that both of you are making efforts to keep? As a couple, who takes the leading role in the home concerning methods of child-raising? Also, what is the secret of happy married life? What are some specific points that you are grateful for to each other, that you have learned from each other or that you would like to request of each other? Please answer these questions with specific episodes.

Answer 3
The things I would like to say are thank you for your endeavors in many ways over the last ten years, you've made fine efforts and for that I am so grateful to you. Although I couldn't give a specific score, as you will understand from what I have just said, I think Masako has earned dual prizes, an "effort prize" and a "gratitude prize," instead of a "gratitude letter."

Concerning efforts we have made as a couple, I would say that those have been to talk thoroughly to one another and to make an effort to put ourselves in each other's shoes in thinking about various matters. There are also times when we are busy in our official duties, but at meal times and on other occasions that we have been able to find, we have exchanged opinions on even the smallest of matters that we have noticed. One of the things that I think was particularly difficult for Masako was always being in the public eye and the focus of public attention. In my case, I have been a member of the Imperial Family ever since my birth. So I gradually become accustomed to the role over time. In Masako's case, all that began with our marriage (or perhaps just before then). I therefore value highly her efforts to put up with people's attention. I have always intended to make efforts to provide advice, recalling the process when from a young age I had doubts about living life in the public eye and then gradually became accustomed to such a life. (I am unsure however as to what extent I have been able to provide such assistance). Also, the pressure concerning pregnancy was very great. I think that those times were truly difficult for Masako, and I am grateful that we were able to surmount such troubles together.

What is the "secret of happy married life?" In addition to what I have already mentioned, concerning talking to each other and putting oneself in the other person's shoes, I think another thing is to frankly admit it when you think you have been mistaken.

Concerning methods of child-raising, I would like to participate as much as possible in the raising of our child and will continue to do this in the future. I think that we will naturally come to understand our roles as father and mother and I would like to place importance on communication with mother and child from my position as father.

What I am grateful for first of all is that Masako is here beside me. I am delighted by her very presence. I am also happy that she has a sense of humor. Concerning matters that I have learned from her, I would say that there have been many instances in which I have learned from her experiences. Such experiences include those of living overseas and of working as a diplomat, and also the experience of being a returnee to Japan. I have been able to learn a great deal from Masako's views and concepts cultivated through such experiences, thus widening my own horizons. I am also happy that regarding pastimes such as music and mountaineering, the scope of my interest in these has increased since the time of our marriage. One could say that the things I have learned are the things I would like to be thankful for. If I were to add one more thing, I would mention that the first thing I learned when we were married was to read documents carefully. In those days, in repeated official duties, I tended to neglect looking at documents a great deal. But thanks to Masako's attitude in such matters, I reformed myself, reading documents more thoroughly and noticing things. In this way I was forced to reflect on my own carelessness.

The thing I would like to request is for Masako not to try too hard. She is dedicated and serious in her efforts, and I would like to assist her to the extent that I am able to alleviate some of the pressure. In particular, simultaneously undertaking official duties and raising a child is most difficult, and I think some adjustments may be necessary in that area. I sincerely hope that Masako will take good care of herself.

Response by Her Imperial Highness The Crown Princess

Answer 3
What His Imperial Highness The Crown Prince has just said has filled me with deep emotion, and at the same time I would like to crawl into a hole if there were one available. (What His Imperial Highness The Crown Prince mentioned about "reading documents carefully," is something from the distant past.)

What I have to say to His Imperial Highness The Crown Prince is to thank him for everything. I am filled with gratitude.

I can never be thankful enough for the loving consideration and support that His Imperial Highness The Crown Prince has shown at all times over ten years. In so many ways and at all times, I have learned many things from His Imperial Highness The Crown Prince, who never loses his self-possession, remaining dignified while never forgetting his sense of humor. This has been an immense source of comfort in my daily life.

In addition, since the birth of our daughter, His Imperial Highness The Crown Prince has shown himself to be a wonderful father and Aiko shows great affection for her father. I feel very happy about this, and also very assured. As it has been up to now, I am sure that should I experience any difficulties or worries in raising our child in the Imperial Family, His Imperial Highness The Crown Prince, who was raised in the Imperial Family, will be an exemplary father and will provide a steady hand of guidance.

I am somewhat hesitant about giving His Imperial Highness The Crown Prince a score, but if there were something like "maximum points," I am sure that His Imperial Highness The Crown Prince would certainly score more than the maximum.

It is due to His Imperial Highness The Crown Prince's assistance that I have been able to safely pass these last ten years, and in the future I would like to make efforts to support His Imperial Highness The Crown Prince without being a hindrance, so that he can perform his duties wholeheartedly.

I think that it has been particularly difficult to compose responses to all of the questions, and I think I will be dreaming this evening about having failed a test...

The Crown Princes

Attachments

• 03ph_meijisho130_01.jpg
    03ph_meijisho130_01.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 392
The Crown Princes

Attachments

• s2000033007masako_b.jpg
    s2000033007masako_b.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 551
A photograph when she has become pregnant.

Attachments

• 09_1.jpg
    09_1.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 316
The Crown Princes

Attachments

• 021202aikoKT052C01.jpg
    021202aikoKT052C01.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 343
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back