Who is the cutest of the late King Hussein's sons?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who is the cutest of the late King Hussein's sons?

• [url=http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m97/trfh/trf/kapoll.jpg]King Abdullah[/url]

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • [url=http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m97/trfh/trf/princefeisalpoll.jpg]Prince Feisal[/url]

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • [url=http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m97/trfh/trf/alipoll.jpg]Prince Ali[/url]

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • [url=http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m97/trfh/trf/princehamzahpoll.jpg]Prince Hamzah[/url]

Votes: 8 15.4%
  • [url=http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m97/trfh/trf/hashempoll.jpg]Prince Hashem[/url]

Votes: 27 51.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
without any doubts prince Ali is the cutest not only in the Jordanian royal family but among all royal ... he has irresistable eyes

I think prince Ali is the best ..... also i love prince Hashem bin alhussein

the king is my favorite....his eyes and smile are his best weapons!!! i also think he has a special joy in him. he is allways smiling and laughing.

i think my husband and he are very much alike in features.
sometimes i look to some of the king´s pictures and i stare: they could be twin brothers.
i wonder this is why i find Abdullah of Jordan very cute. i can say that i am married to a king of jordan look-alike!!!!!

it´s a pity i am not as beautifull as queen rania!!!!!

the 2nd most cute is prince ali. but he could lose some weight and be like he was before he got married with princess rym. then he was the cutest of the bin al-Hussein brothers.

I think Prince Hashim is simply the best :)!

Last edited by a moderator:
Prince Ali is the ever cutest :twohearts:
It was more beautiful than before his marriage P. Reem

I've added a poll to this thread.
There's ample time for everyone to get their votes in but once you've made your comments, please don't repeat them over and over again, especially when a member happens to disagree with you.

Humera
Jordanian Forum Moderator

Prince Hashem is definitely the cutest and most handsome of them all :D

I believe that the pictures have a role in vote
Prince Hashem, an official image, different from the image Prince Ali or the Prince Faisal :ermm:
Here people do not know princes only through these pictures
Do you agree with me opinion :D

I believe that the pictures have a role in vote
Prince Hashem, an official image, different from the image Prince Ali or the Prince Faisal :ermm:
Here people do not know princes only through these pictures
Do you agree with me opinion :D

Those pictures are just there to add a visual element to the poll. You are by no means required to cast your vote based on them. They're just one image out of hundreds/thousands of images of the five brothers.

Personally I think all of the Hashemite men are incredibly unattractive and if they weren't princes I doubt most women would look twice at them.

LOL.. little star has a good point.. but I still think prince Hashem is handsome... :D

Personally I think all of the Hashemite men are incredibly unattractive and if they weren't princes I doubt most women would look twice at them.
I agree very well said,I couldn't say better,I always asked my self why alot of members here with all my respect find hachem or hamza handsome....maybe cute but nothing to do with hot and handsome men.
this why the thread is named the most cutest not the hotest:lol:
anyway if I have to choose that would be Ali I think he is the most cutest in this family.

Come on people, beauty is in the eye of the beholder as they say. I can think of a couple of royal families with worse looking men;)
Because we don't know these people personally. physical appearance is one of the very few ways we can judge them. But someone we might find plain or unattractive could very well have a wonderful and appealing personality (I think we all know people like that in real life)
Anyway I voted for Hashem but now Im having second thoughts. Ali is too melancholy for me. King Abdullah has the kindest face, he can look very cute at times, I remember someone once comparing him to a teddy bear, need I say more?:D

The King definitely has the teddybear thing going on, especially when he has the beard!

Prince Hamzah is the most handsome, he's got beautiful eyes and charming smile

that's true he look much better with beard, but the others can have either. lol they look nice with either ways. :angel:

I voted for Prince Hashem, he is the cutest but the most handsome one is Ali.(In my opinion);) If you have asked the most handsome I could vote for Prince Ali.
Between ,I have to agree with Humera, personality is important,too.
My comments for the others:
King Abdullah has a cute face but I think Prince Hashem is cutier.
Prince Hamzah is handsome but he is really short!
Prince Feisal is normal.

king husseine s sons

Hello i want to know you re opinions about which one is the most beatiful prince from the late king hussein s sons?

i go for sure to vote for prince Ali, he is so charming and has great personality like his mother ;)

Back
Top Bottom