Videos and other Links

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Several videos have been moved to the related/relevant threads.

Please do not re-post video links here that have been posted elsewhere.

Humera
Jordanian Forum Moderator

:) good video with queen noor and queen rania. its about terrorism in french with qnoor speak a little french too, some parts are english. there also video of rania becoming queen and noors wedding.

click camera icon near end of page, starts 3:18 :flowers:
Radio-Canada.ca / ZONE LIBRE
thanks for the video,i enjoy it,nice to hear QNoor speak frensh:) i read somexhere that QRania has some knowledge on frensh too is that right??i never hear her speaking.

thanks for the video,i enjoy it,nice to hear QNoor speak frensh:) i read somexhere that QRania has some knowledge on frensh too is that right??i never hear her speaking.

She was interviewed by French TV some years ago and the reporter asked her if she wanted to speak some French and she declined.

your welcome for the video! Queen rania I think also she spoke in english for her visits to sorbonne. maybe they do not know enough to be realy comfortable with alot of public speaking in french?

I doubt she has some knowledge in frensh,she visit France serval time during she only use english,she didn't speak even some a little words in frensh.

Perhaps she does speak some French, but is not comfortable doing so in public. Every word she says and every move she makes is critiqued. If she spoke less than fluently, some might have complained about poor grammer and structure, or worse, that she was being disrespectful to the host country by mangling the language.

Salma your youtube video of King Hussein and Queen Dina in Spain is lovely. Thanks so much.
:)

Thank´s Igniya. Althought the tittle is incorrect because this was the first visit of KHussein to Spain.

Lovely video of Queen Noor Jordan and lovely words about King Hussein

thanks for the videos itnsource has really good for videos of jordan royal family ive used ti for while now.

Back
Top Bottom