Videos and other Links

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
who is the kid at the airport with queen noor ?Is it Hamzah or Ali?

:ermm: i think it looks like hamza but doesnt say. i thnk ali would be bigger there already.

Thanks Princess Mahala for answering me, I think he's ali:)

Thank´s Mahala nice videos.

The kid is Hamzah.

Thanks all for the videos, queen noor represents Arabs in the west perfectly.

Great interviews ... its great to see them all ... king Abdullah queen rania queen Noor Princess Haya & prince Hassan ...Trying to do something for Gaza.

I have to say that although Haya looks :eek: on the video, I much prefer her style of delivering the message about Gaza than Queen Rania's. The same as I felt about Asma Assad's interview - it was more sincere and heartfelt. For me Queen Rania is too practised, too brisk and lacks sincerity in her tone. I always feel she is lecturing people whereas P. Haya and Asma were talking about it and sounding like they meant it. Just my opinion :flowers:

ya i felt same way with queen rania even with her arabic video i seen shes very 'practised' like yamamah says also i feel like saying quotable:ermm:. evry other thing she says is like she reads a quote, pause for applause, another quote.

:) good video with queen noor and queen rania. its about terrorism in french with qnoor speak a little french too, some parts are english. there also video of rania becoming queen and noors wedding.

click camera icon near end of page, starts 3:18 :flowers:
Radio-Canada.ca / ZONE LIBRE

Good for Queen Noor speaking French instead of just claiming to! As ever, she gives a great interview. Jehan Sadat is still a beautiful woman in this film. The 1970's fashions didn't flatter her but she was really very beautiful when young. She is also one of the most admirable of all the wives of Middle Eastern leaders effecting real change in the law that helped thousands and thousands of women.

I agree with you Yamamah, even Susan Mubarak is beautiful when she was young.

I saw the English version of this documentary years ago on CBC Newsworld. I still have it on tape somewhere.
I posted screen captures from it too in one of the threads (will have to find out which one).

Back
Top Bottom