Videos and other Links

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Awww!! this great, I loved it, hamza is handsome as always, do you know what was the event here ??:flowers: Thank you burzg :flowers:
this in ceremony of king abdullah accession in 2003 or maybe 2004 :cool: & prince hamzah was crown prince , this party they make like night for poem :flowers:

so it's an old one, I knew it because when I saw the little girl running in the video next to prince faisal and Rania I knew that was maybe Iman or Salma. thanks for the information :D

so it's an old one, I knew it because when I saw the little girl running in the video next to prince faisal and Rania I knew that was maybe Iman or Salma. thanks for the information :D
yes the small girl princess iman & this old as i tell which year in nother post ;)

these are such a great video, RIP your majesty.

this video is new for king hussein and it has lots of new pictures :D enjoy the video

same video Rossina Post ;)

No Dear it's not the same one, Rossina posted the one that is 15:30 while I posted the full video 30:39. Check the time on both video, also check the pictures on both videos. The video I posted has king Hussein's children singing to their father but the video Rossina posted does not have that one ;) ;) ;)

No Dear it's not the same one, Rossina posted the one that is 15:30 while I posted the full video 30:39. Check the time on both video, also check the pictures on both videos. The video I posted has king Hussein's children singing to their father but the video Rossina posted does not have that one ;) ;) ;)
oh i very sorry :flowers: i see the video thanks you very much but still video Rossina Put have videos nice more than this :) ;)

here this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CWVeCjxHPo&feature=related

Last edited:
This is great. Glad to see her talking, the thing is does Queen Noor speaks Arabic, I actually have never heard her talking in Arabic so I was wonder if she speaks fluent Arabic, broken Arabic or none at all. :D Is there any video for her speaking Arabic ??

King Abdullah procession help a guy got into an accident.

Burg plz can you post the last video for queen rania at teachers ceremony

oh i very sorry :flowers: i see the video thanks you very much but still video Rossina Put have videos nice more than this :) ;)

here this video

very very nice video but this video in arabic how the member in TRF will understand what they said about king hussein :flowers::flowers::flowers:

very very nice video but this video in arabic how the member in TRF will understand what they said about king hussein :flowers::flowers::flowers:
i not know arabic too & too much videos here in arabic & i dont understand :ermm:

Back
Top Bottom