Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 10-06-2015, 06:06 PM
Serene Highness

Daily News

Old 10-12-2015, 06:09 AM
Majesty
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Week team Member

October 8, 2015- UK author Lucy O'Donnell visited the KHCC to present her book "Cancer is my teacher" which has been translate into arabic.

Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Old 10-20-2015, 05:11 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

New campaign for The King Hussein Cancer Centre
http://img196.imagevenue.com/img.php..._122_462lo.jpg
Old 10-22-2015, 04:51 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Princesses Dina and Ghaida during medical conference on cancer to day
http://img216.imagevenue.com/img.php..._122_523lo.jpg
http://img264.imagevenue.com/img.php...0_122_84lo.jpg
Old 12-01-2015, 06:29 AM
Majesty
Royal Blogger

Nov 30- Princess Ghida and Prince Khalid bin Faisal of Saudi Arabia sign the cooperation agreement between KHCC and the Saudi Fund´s Youssef al Bassem to attend the Syrian patients. The Saudi fund will cover their treatments.
Old 12-01-2015, 06:29 AM
Majesty
Royal Blogger

Nov 30- Princess Ghida and Prince Khalid bin Faisal of Saudi Arabia sign the cooperation agreement between KHCC and the Saudi Fund´s Youssef al Bassem to attend the Syrian patients. The Saudi fund will cover their treatments.
Old 12-18-2015, 02:02 PM
Majesty
Royal Blogger

December 17- "All our thanks go to Eagle Hills and its CEO, HE Alaa Batayneh, for providing 2 new playrooms in the Bone Marrow Transplantation Unit of the King Hussein Cancer Center"

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...2531305&type=3
Old 01-07-2016, 01:49 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Princess Ghida Talal & princess Dina Mired interview with Future tv (2008)

Old 01-24-2016, 03:15 PM
Majesty
Royal Blogger

Dina Mired
3 Jordanian Inner Wheel Clubs sponsor Amman King Hussein Cancer Center (KHCC), A Visit & meeting with HRH Princess Dina Mired - International Inner Wheel
Old 03-20-2016, 04:47 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

March 14th,2016
Under the patronage of Princess Dina Mired and Prince Fahad Al Saud, and in collaboration with New Arab Media (NA3M), ABS hosted a wonderful event on Thursday 3 March under the title of “ Encourage Courage Talent Show” during which ABS students and cancer patients from the King Hussein Cancer Center performed at the ABS Theater. It was a wonderful evening that was greatly enjoyed by all those who attended.
All the proceeds from ticket sales for this event went to support the King Hussein Cancer Center.
https://www.facebook.com/AmmanBaccal...type=3&theater
Old 04-01-2016, 04:07 PM
Administrator

Princess Dina Mired in her role as Director General of the King Hussein Cancer Foundation met with Palestinian Prime Minister Rami Hamdallah in Ramallah yesterday, March 31:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **
Old 04-19-2016, 12:14 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Princess Ghida:
A beautiful evening organized by the Diplomatic Ladies Association to benefit the King Hussein Cancer Foundation and Center. I am extremely grateful to every member of the Diplomatic Community in Jordan and especially to Mrs. Dalia Farid for coming up with the idea to support the fight against cancer and for standing side by side with cancer patients everywhere.

Photos:

Old 04-25-2016, 01:05 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

HRH princess Ghida Talal: ICU units can make the difference between life and death for any patient and this is why I am immensely proud of our state of the art ICU units at the King Hussein Cancer Center, the first units in the region to have a closed system and to separate the aduts from the children with high survival rates commensurate with international standards.
Old 05-07-2016, 02:36 PM
Majesty
Royal Blogger

KHCC kids celebrate Spring
"Wherever I go, whatever I do, I never encounter the joy that I feel when I am amongst the children fighting cancer at the King Hussein Cancer Center. These beautiful children have taught me the real meanings of courage, determination and dignity. May God cure them and protect them"- Ghida Talal

Old 06-08-2016, 04:27 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

June 8,2016
After 15 years Princess Dina Mired officially resignes from her post as Director-General of the King Hussein Cancer Foundation.

Statement:
Quote:
After 15 years of leading the King Hussein Cancer Foundation, and as my family, I would like to announce that I have made my decision to resign from the Foundation in my capacity as Director General.
Despite leaving this great institution, my heart and commitment will remain with every cancer patient and their families. I will continue to be a fierce advocate against cancer and will continue to support the King Hussein Cancer Foundation and Center in every way possible.
I entrust you all to continue to stand by and support the Foundation and Center which both have and will continue to save thousands of lives and shall continue to help those who still need you beside them.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your continued support over the years. You have and will continue to be my family.
https://twitter.com/dinamired
Old 06-08-2016, 04:34 PM
Moderator Emeritus
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

That's sad to see her leave, any reasons why she has made this decision?
Old 06-08-2016, 08:14 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

very sad news indeed any idea why Princess Dina leaves?
Old 06-16-2016, 02:41 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

KHCF accepts resignation of Princess Dina Mired
Amman, June 15 (Petra)--the Board of Trustees of King Hussein Cancer Foundation (KHCF) chaired by Her Royal Highness Princess Ghida Talal, has accepted the resignation of Director General of the KHCF, Her Royal Highness Princess Dina Mired.

The KHCF Board of Trustees voiced thanks and appreciation for Princess Dina for her efforts over the past 14 years while working at the foundation. It also praised her support to cancer patients at all levels, as well as her efforts to make the KHFC one of the top non-profit foundations that focus on treating cancer patients in the Arab world.

The board of trustees also decided to appoint Nisreen Qatamish as deputy director of the foundation. Qatamish will shoulder the responsibilities of the director general and represent the KHCF locally and internationally until the appointment of a new director.

Qatamish, who joined the foundation in 2008, is currently the director of the Jordan Breast Cancer Program, which is one of the most important programs at the national and regional levels.

Princess Ghida said that cancer patients will remain a top priority for the foundation, noting that the foundation is committed to preserving the distinguished level it has reached.
Old 06-22-2016, 06:12 AM
Majesty
Royal Blogger

Princess Ghida and her daughter attends the graduation of KHCC´s patients

Old 08-21-2016, 03:23 AM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Princess Ghida receives the Egyptian singer Tamer Hosny during his visit to the KCF & KCC:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BJUsM7AAL6J/

https://twitter.com/KHCFKHCC/status/766899757776269312

Tags
the king hussein cancer centre, the king hussein cancer centre & foundation, the king hussein cancer foundation