State Visit from Bulgaria: December 3-5, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Little_star

Heir Apparent
City
Manchester
Country
United Kingdom
Amman, Nov. 29 (Petra) – Bulgarian President Georgi Parvanov and his spouse will start a three-day state visit to Jordan on Monday, upon an invitation from their Majesties King Abdullah II and Queen Rania Al Abdullah.
News

Amman, Dec. 3 (Petra)-- Bulgarian President Georgi Parvanov on Monday visited the House of Parliament where he met with President of Senates Zaid Rifai.

During the meeting, the President valued his discussions with His Majesty King Abdullah II who expressed his keenness to boost relations between the two countries especially the economic and parliamentary fields.
News

Amman, Dec. 3 (Petra)-- His Majesty King Abdullah II on Monday held talks with Bulgarian President Georgi Parvanov focused on the mechanisms to boost relations between the two countries, especially in the economic and trade fields, in addition to the regional and international issues of common interest, particularly the efforts to achieve peace in the Middle East.

During the talks that were held following the arrival of Bulgarian President to Amman, the two leaders affirmed their keenness to develop the bilateral relations in all fields for the interests of the two peoples, praising the advanced level these relations have achieved so far.
News

Last edited by a moderator:
Bulgaria’s President Georgi Parvanov is paying a formal visit to Jordan at the invitation of Jordan’s King Abdullah II. Parvanov is accompanied by his spouse Zorka Parvanova. His visit continues till December 5th.

On Monday President Parvanov was welcomed with an official ceremony. Later he met with King Abdullah II. They exchanges gifts – Bulgarian President gave King Abdullah II a hundred-year-old sporting gun. The present for Queen Rania Al-Abdullah was a vase made of crystal and wrought silver. King Abdullah II gave President Parvanov a silver Arab dagger as a gift.
FOCUS Information Agency

Sorry, Rania usually looks gorgeous, this looks poorly on her. They both look like they didn't knock themselves out on glamour. Just plain unbecoming.

A statevisit to Jordan is always nice, Rania didnt look so good at the reception, the dress was "okay" hair looks like she didnt have time to do and the first lady looks like she'd prefer to be somewhere else. I hope we get to see Rania with the first lady on some visits to a few centers.

Thanks Little Star fot information and pictures.
I don't like her gala outfit, but i hope to see Rania with Zorka Parvanova today.

I like Rania's banquet dress. It is her day outfit I don't understand. Why grey and black and brown all together? And why a frilly black jacket over a dress with large pockets, all topped off with a belt? Too fussy.

i didn't like neither her day look:alot of things in one outfit and i can't understand yet her obsession for belt,or her gala dress not nice at all the hair too and i wonder if it's suitable for a stat dinner.
Qrania is elegant women she can do better.

Last edited:
We cant expect glamour at this state visit, at least not the kind we saw at the state visit from Spain last year and even then there were no tiaras. The Jordanian royals have a more laid back approach to these things than their western counterparts. Visits of heads-of-state of a republic tend to be more low-key any way.​

I like Rania's banquet dress. It is her day outfit I don't understand. Why grey and black and brown all together? And why a frilly black jacket over a dress with large pockets, all topped off with a belt? Too fussy.
I didn't mind the dress or the jacket, however the belt just looked odd and ruined the outfit. It would have looked great without it.

Humera said:
We cant expect glamour at this state visit, at least not the kind we saw at the state visit from Spain last year and even then there were no tiaras. The Jordanian royals have a more laid back approach to these things than their western counterparts. Visits of heads-of-state of a republic tend to be more low-key any way.
I've noticed that on previous state visits as well. However I didn't expect much by way of glamour, the aim of the visit was to seal various trade agreements etc.

I noticed when she travels overseas she dresses much much better & her hair is alway done :rolleyes:

Rania using belts...

Hi, I have noticed that Rania often uses a belt. I wonder if she tryies to get better body propotions, her back looks a bit long, and like that it shortens her legs :neutral:... what we women wouldn't do to look perfect... ;), right?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom