Royal Family of Jordan: Picture Thread

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
very butiful images , were you bring pictshare? from petra? or were?
As I mentioned in my previous posts (which I think no one reads:)) this pic was taken by Yousef Allan HM's private photographer

The photo of the five brothers must be an old one. Judging by Hamzah's and Hashem's looks, this one must have been taken around 2007-2008, IMO.;) Thanks for sharing anyway, I don't remember ever seeing it anywhere else! :flowers:

The photo of the five brothers must be an old one. Judging by Hamzah's and Hashem's looks, this one must have been taken around 2007-2008, IMO.;) Thanks for sharing anyway, I don't remember ever seeing it anywhere else! :flowers:
no this pictshare is new , look at prince hashem in beard or prince feisal look , same in his weding , but prince hashem have strait hair so it grow quick & his berd same in "ayah" pictshare or last time we see prince hashem in king abdulah speetch or i're wrong :/

what mean IMO?

Those pics are the latest. Taken in 2011. (I am not sure if you had seen the 4 other ones?)

Those pics are the latest. Taken in 2011. (I am not sure if you had seen the 4 other ones?)
do you has them ? if so plese post the pictshares :)

thanks you

:excl:As a courtesy to our members and to avoid having them ask the same basic questions repeatedly, please do not post bare picture links (ie. picture links posted with no accompanying information)

Whenever possible, included details with the pictures, ie. date, location, event etc.

Humera
Jordan Forum Moderator

Goodness, no I haven't seen them yet! :eek: That means Hamzah travelled back to Jordan??! :w00t: :D Allright, who's going to share the precious links now?? :) And Burzg, IMO means 'In my opinion'. ;)

nice photo indeed.
Prince Hachem here look like his father the late King Hussien especially with that beard.

Back
Top Bottom