Royal Family of Jordan: Picture Thread

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've never seen it before its nice to see the elder brother and sister with them.

amazing photo, i like how pricnsess Alia holds Ali and Haya's hands

princess alia is so close to both the king and queen noor , in a book I've read that in the last day of the king's life queen noor asked princess alia to recite verses of Quran to him.

What book Xavi? Yes Hussein and Alia Tabaa had good relation. King gave to Alia diamond and sapphire necklace as wedding´s gift.

it is a very valuable book, written by Jordanian writer . she was helped by the office of prince Mohammed bin Talal. she interviewed many close to the king people , even queen noor , alia tabbaa, princess haya, princess alia. I don't know what's the exact translation of the book. I'll write it in Arabic if someone can help: ملك يختزل عنفوان النص

it is a very valuable book, written by Jordanian writer . she was helped by the office of prince Mohammed bin Talal. she interviewed many close to the king people , even queen noor , alia tabbaa, princess haya, princess alia. I don't know what's the exact translation of the book. I'll write it in Arabic if someone can help: ملك يختزل عنفوان النص

I think that is mean "King reduced the strength of the text"​

when the last pic is taken for haya and ali?

Back
Top Bottom