Royal Family of Jordan: Picture Thread

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
was she wear this dress before
she is beautiful

Alia is so elegant. I loved what she is wearing. Not a fan of Reem at all...

Very Beautiful Picture King Hussein Looks Wonderful , Thank you Burzg

I saw this picture on Zohrab's wall. Very nice one I really loved and it is different than his other pictures :D

Lovely pictures for Hamza, hassan and king abdulla :D

Amazing Pictures , First One With Princess Muna Children & Queen Zein Wonderfull Pic , and I Like Very Much That Amazing King Hussein Kiss His Mother Hand , Thank You Salma , So Nice

Those are great pictures indeed. I loved them all :D

Very Nice Picture , They Looks Nice They Were Young , Thanx Burzg

Nice picture, I have not seen it before :D

Lovely pic of the brothers :D
:ROFLMAO: for some reason it makes me curious about
what were they talking or joking about

When we think of it , typically Ali is the joke starter,
but when we look at the photo all of them are looking at Hashim and he is the one with the widest smile :ROFLMAO:

When we think of it , typically Ali is the joke starter,
but when we look at the photo all of them are looking at Hashim and he is the one with the widest smile :ROFLMAO:
Then maybe Prince Hashim make the joke :D , I hear He, Prince Hamzah and Ali have very sense of humore like King Hussein :cool:

she's smart and strong lady.

This is a great picture of her, she is beautiful indeed :D

Indeed She Looks Very Beautiful . Very Nice Picture , Thanky You For Posting Burzg

Four years old Prince Hussein bin Talal ( later KIng Hussein I of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan ) - circa 1940
Picture
King Hussein with his grandfather king Abdullah I
Picture

Crown Prince Talal ( later King Talal I of Jordan ) and Emir Saud ( later King Saud of Saudi Arabia ) on the occasion of the latters visit to Emir Abdullah ( later King Abdullah of Jordan ) in Amman. Aug. 17th 1935
Picture
Marriage of crown prince Hassan
Picture 1 ... Picture 2 ... Picture 3

Prince Hassan and his Pakistani born wife Sarvath at their home in the Royal Palace grounds in Amman, Jordan.
Picture

Last edited:
Lovely pictures for Hassan and Servath :D

Back
Top Bottom