Royal Family of Jordan Current Events 2: February 2013 - Aug 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SO happy to see QN active in Jordan .. Its been a long time.

Nice Nice Video Thank you xavi83 ,, It’s been long time to see prince Hamzah Publicly too .

King, queen & prince Hashem recieve prince Ali & the national team at Marka airport. VIDEO:

Last edited:
I wonder why rym is not with them receiving her husband ; even if she is not interested in football she must show some support to P.ali

:previous:
Maybe she didn't know or was busy with something else.

Last edited:
Mr. Anwar Al- Saleh, father in law of princesses Alia & Zein bint Al Hussein passed away today.
May GOD rest his soul in peace.
www.ammonnews.net/article.aspx?articleno=180747
He is the father of Mr. Mohammad Al-Saleh (princess Alia's husband) & Mr.Majdi Al-Saleh ( princess Zein's husband).

Why is only Queen rania public ? What happens with the princesses

Not all of them are hidden from Media. You can see many of them .. Alia Al-hussein , Alia Tabbaa,Iman, Rym Ali, Ghida Talal, Basma bint Talal, Dina Mired & Dana Feras. Others are less active. Maybe they prefer private life.

Last edited:
Princesses Ghida and Dina attended the inauguration of Lebanese exhibition at the Intercontinental Hotel

ImageBam
ImageBam
ImageBam

This is princess Rajwa bint Ali bin Nayef. She is the daughter of prince Ali bin Nayef & his first wife princess Wijdan.

Ahh thanks she is cousin of princess noor, niece of prince asem?
Very beautiful princess

School celebrated the basic mixed Qadisiyah Girls Brigade in Ain Al Basha graduation project Regiment of military training for the stage of basic schools and the Ministry of Education under the auspices of the noble family girl Ghazi, president of the National Committee for military training.
http://imageshack.com/a/img835/2848/1cr8.jpg
source and photo: petra
who is this noble family girl ghazi? a sheika?

She is Sharifa Sarra bint Ghazi bin Rakan bin Nasser ( b.1971). Her matermal grandmother is princess Rajiha bint Feisal I of Iraq, brother of the late king Abdullah I of jordan. Her Aunt sharifa Fatima bint Rakan was married to Sharif Nasser bin Jamil, the brother of HM Queen Zein Alsharaf of Jordan.

Last edited:
She is Sharifa Sarra bint Ghazi bin Rakan bin Nasser ( b.1971). Her matermal grandmother is princess Rajiha bint Feisal I of Iraq, brother of the late king Abdullah I of jordan. Her Aunt sharifa Fatima bint Rakan was married to Sharif Nasser bin Jamil, the brother of HM Queen Zein Alsharaf of Jordan.

Thanks for the information

10 june 2014:His Majesty the Supreme Commander of the Armed Forces of King Abdullah II, on Tuesday evening, accompanied by HRH Prince Hussein bin Abdullah, the Crown Prince, the celebration held by the armed forces occasions holiday Alastq http://i57.tinypic.com/34y5qhs.jpg
The crown prince hussein, king Abdullah, prince Feisal, princess Aisha, prince Ghazi and Prince Rashid were there.
Photo: petra
I have a question. Are the realation between the muna children and queen noor children not good? Prince hamzah and prince Hashim aren't in any events present!!!

Last edited:
thanks dear great pics !! Nejla and her fiancee are stunning and mashallah ali kids are growing fast . I wonder why Jafaar's dad did not attend but it is nice to be supported by the family !

You are welcome dear :)
Perhaps he is not happy with his son's artistic leanings... or bacause of his separation with princess Zein as per rumors. Who knows:ermm:
Also i cant see any of princess Aisha, prince Feisal or KA II's children ?? ..
It was nice to see princess Rym attending with her children . I love the pics of prince Feisal holding Jalilah.. Abdullah sitting between princesses Muna & Zein... seems they have good relations.
BTW, who are the ladies sitting next to princess Sana Asem & the man in blue next to prince Feisal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom