The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Jordan

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 03-13-2014, 12:12 PM
Heir Presumptive

Princess alia tabaa in UAE for " Made in Jordan Exhibition "

وكالة الأنباء الأردنية - 5آلاف زائر لمعرض صنع في الأردن

His soul was too great to be contained by the camera's lens ,yet his images radiate his love for his family , his faith , his pride on his country and people the world over who shared his commitment to peace and his joy in life . Queen Noor
Old 03-24-2014, 10:44 AM
Courtier

Daughter of a princess opens the international conference on early childhood وكالة الأنباء الأردنية - الاميرة رجوة بنت علي تفتت* المؤتمر الدولي للطفولة المبكرة

Old 03-24-2014, 02:04 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by sancakli70 View Post
This is princess Rajwa bint Ali bin Nayef. She is the daughter of prince Ali bin Nayef & his first wife princess Wijdan.
Old 03-24-2014, 03:27 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossina View Post
This is princess Rajwa bint Ali bin Nayef. She is the daughter of prince Ali bin Nayef & his first wife princess Wijdan.
Ahh thanks she is cousin of princess noor, niece of prince asem?
Very beautiful princess
Old 03-24-2014, 03:48 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Yes, she is.
Old 04-21-2014, 11:36 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

King accepts resignation of prince Raad as president of HCD & appoints his son prince Mired as new head for the council .
Jordan News Agency (Petra) |King accepts resignation of Prince Raad as president of the HCD
Old 04-22-2014, 12:45 PM
Courtier

Princess Majda Raad at an event
وكالة الأنباء الأردنية - تواصل فعاليات مهرجان عمان السادس للرقص المعاصر
Old 05-15-2014, 10:42 AM
Courtier

School celebrated the basic mixed Qadisiyah Girls Brigade in Ain Al Basha graduation project Regiment of military training for the stage of basic schools and the Ministry of Education under the auspices of the noble family girl Ghazi, president of the National Committee for military training.
http://imageshack.com/a/img835/2848/1cr8.jpg
source and photo: petra
who is this noble family girl ghazi? a sheika?
Old 05-15-2014, 11:34 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

She is Sharifa Sarra bint Ghazi bin Rakan bin Nasser ( b.1971). Her matermal grandmother is princess Rajiha bint Feisal I of Iraq, brother of the late king Abdullah I of jordan. Her Aunt sharifa Fatima bint Rakan was married to Sharif Nasser bin Jamil, the brother of HM Queen Zein Alsharaf of Jordan.
Old 05-15-2014, 12:23 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossina View Post

She is Sharifa Sarra bint Ghazi bin Rakan bin Nasser ( b.1971). Her matermal grandmother is princess Rajiha bint Feisal I of Iraq, brother of the late king Abdullah I of jordan. Her Aunt sharifa Fatima bint Rakan was married to Sharif Nasser bin Jamil, the brother of HM Queen Zein Alsharaf of Jordan.
Thanks for the information
Old 05-26-2014, 01:52 PM
Courtier

The King and pronce Feisal at the celebrations of the anniversary " Al-Isra wa al-Miraj"
https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.n...07697403_o.jpg
Photo by yousef allen
Old 05-31-2014, 04:36 AM
Courtier

His Highness(Majesty) prince El Hassan is Talal, chairperson(president) of the uppermost advice for science and Technology Award winner prince El Hassan is Talal of scientific Excellency
Prince hassan, princess sarvath, prince feisal and princess sumayya were present http://i59.tinypic.com/2mdpfy9.jpg
http://i60.tinypic.com/28he4wp.jpg
Photo : petra
Old 06-10-2014, 03:41 PM
Courtier

10 june 2014:His Majesty the Supreme Commander of the Armed Forces of King Abdullah II, on Tuesday evening, accompanied by HRH Prince Hussein bin Abdullah, the Crown Prince, the celebration held by the armed forces occasions holiday Alastq http://i57.tinypic.com/34y5qhs.jpg
The crown prince hussein, king Abdullah, prince Feisal, princess Aisha, prince Ghazi and Prince Rashid were there.
Photo: petra
I have a question. Are the realation between the muna children and queen noor children not good? Prince hamzah and prince Hashim aren't in any events present!!!
Old 06-25-2014, 10:17 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Photos of JRF attending Jaafar's concert at Jerash fest:
???? ???? : ????? ?????? | ?????? : ?????? ???? ??????? ???????? ??? ???? ???? ????? ?? ?????? ???
Princess Muna , princess Zein & prince Feisal.
Princess Rym Ali with her children prince Abdullah & princess Jalilah.
Princess Sana Asem & princess Nejla ..
Quote:
@FeisalAlHussein: Just attended a fabulous concert by my nephew Jaafar at the Jerash festival. Great voice & great performance #talent #jordan #music #concert
Old 06-26-2014, 01:34 AM
Heir Presumptive

thanks dear great pics !! Nejla and her fiancee are stunning and mashallah ali kids are growing fast . I wonder why Jafaar's dad did not attend but it is nice to be supported by the family !
His soul was too great to be contained by the camera's lens ,yet his images radiate his love for his family , his faith , his pride on his country and people the world over who shared his commitment to peace and his joy in life . Queen Noor
Old 06-26-2014, 02:24 AM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

You are welcome dear

Perhaps he is not happy with his son's artistic leanings... or bacause of his separation with princess Zein as per rumors. Who knows
Also i cant see any of princess Aisha, prince Feisal or KA II's children ?? ..
It was nice to see princess Rym attending with her children . I love the pics of prince Feisal holding Jalilah.. Abdullah sitting between princesses Muna & Zein... seems they have good relations.
BTW, who are the ladies sitting next to princess Sana Asem & the man in blue next to prince Feisal.
Old 06-26-2014, 04:02 AM
Heir Presumptive

I think the girl with scarf is his sister Joumna right ? princess zein seems lost weight a bit .. Jalila shoes are nice

http://www.ammanjo.net/index.php?pag...4#.U6w3W3kYXPY
Old 06-27-2014, 01:43 PM
Courtier

27 june 2014 Mcrown prince husseins birthday: princess muna, p. Iman, p. Salma, prince feisal with wife, king and queen, p. Ghazi http://i60.tinypic.com/5a576c.jpg
Old 06-27-2014, 02:51 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by sancakli70 View Post
27 june 2014 Mcrown prince husseins birthday: princess muna, p. Iman, p. Salma, prince feisal with wife, king and queen, p. Ghazi http://i60.tinypic.com/5a576c.jpg
This pic was taken during the independence day celebration last May 25th. CP Hussein's birthday is tomorrow (June 28th) & Petra republished those old pics marking the occasion. Usually they are publishing new portrait for his birthday .. I wonder why no new pic this year!!. Perhaps it will be published through social media.
Old 07-04-2014, 11:43 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

July 5th, 2014

Sharif Zeid bin Hussein bin Nasser (b. 1947) paaed away yesterday. His funeral will be held today at the royal tombs.
The late Sharif is the son of princess Maqbula bint Abdullah I of Jordan & H.H. Prince Hussein bin Nasser. He was married (first) to his first cousin, Sharifa Thuraya bint Rakan but they divorced later .His second wife is Ferihan Dabbas. He had issue:
• Sharif Hussein bin Zeid ( s/o Thuraya).
• Sharif Hassan bin Zeid (s/o Ferihan)
• Captain Sharif ‘Ali bin Zeid.who was killed in Afghanstan few years ago ( s/o Ferihan)
• Sharif ‘Abdu’llah bin Zeid