Ramadan: 2007-2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He looks tired indeed, but still lovely. Do you think he might still be in Jordan?!
yes he stay in jordan now with princes hayah , & he pray eid prayer with king "next to prince faisal" but no pictshares :ermm:

^ But isn't the holy month of Ramadan over now? And how come you didn't find any pictshares, dear??! :winkiss:

He looks tired indeed, but still lovely. Do you think he might still be in Jordan?!

YES that is for sure that he is lovely and handsome ,,, ya he is in Jordan in fact Iman also left DC she is not in USA now maybe she went back to Amman or spain.. :flowers:

^ That was so nice of them, thanks for sharing! So is Ramadan over now?

^ That was so nice of them, thanks for sharing! So is Ramadan over now?
yes ramadan is only 1 month from August Begin till August end "this year" but not all years , i right or wrong friends???? becuase i not sure

yes ramadan is only 1 month from August Begin till August end "this year" but not all years , i right or wrong friends???? becuase i not sure
True!! next year it will be in July .. there is -11 days difference every year.

True!! next year it will be in July .. there is -11 days difference every year.

Wow, now here's something I didn't know about! Thank you both so much for your replies, Rossina :flowers: and Burzg :flowers:!!

Queen Rania`s twitter
Ramadan Kareem, everyone! I hope you find peace and happiness with yourself, your loved ones, and the world around you this #Ramadan.

Thanks Rossina , very nice message from Queen Rania. :flowers:

Here this from Queen Noor's twitter:
Ramadan Mubarak to one and all with prayers for tolerance,compassion, solidarity and peace

and .. July 20 , 2012 Prince Faisal visits King Abdullah I tomb.

Last edited:
Apparently King Abdullah and his son the Crown Prince Prince arrived back in Amman (not stated where they were) this afternoon and went directly to a town on a surprise visit according to Petra

Article 1 ** Continuation of article 1

Last edited:
King, Queen visit Mabarrat Um Al Hussein orphanage
Amman, July 25 (Petra)--Their Majesties King Abdullah II and Queen Rania Al Abdullah on Wednesday made a visit to Mabarrat Um Al Hussein orphanage where they met with a group of orphans.
Pictures

King patronizes launch of Jordanian media strategy's executive program
Amman, July 25 (Petra)--His Majesty King Abdullah II on Wednesday patronized a ceremony to launch the executive program of the Jordanian media strategy that aims at creating an independent media that would achieve balance between freedom and responsibility.

Last edited:
Last edited:
His Royal Highness Crown Prince Hussein Bin Abdullah II sworn in as regent
Amman, July 29 (Petra)--His Majesty King Abdullah II on Sunday left Amman heading for Kuwait on a brief visits during which he will hold talks with the Emir of Kuwait Sheikh Sabah Al Ahmad Al Jaber Al Sabah.
Picture:
http://www.petra.gov.jo/library/0634791800876150000.jpg

King arrives in Kuwait
Kuwait, July 29 (Petra)--His Majesty King Abdullah II arrived in Kuwait on Sunday on a brief visit during which he will hold talks with the Emir of Kuwait Sheikh Sabah Al Ahmad Al Jaber Al Sabah.

Talks will focus on means of forging closer cooperation between the two countries in various fields, the current situation in the region as well as issues of common interest.

Aug. 1 , 2012 - Queen Rania selected for UN panel on Post-2015 Development Agenda:
(Petra) - Her Majesty Queen Rania Al Abdullah was selected as one of 26 members of a High-level Panel announced in New York by United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon to advise on the global development agenda beyond 2015, the target date for the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs).

Article:
Jordan News Agency (Petra) |Queen Rania selected for UN panel on Post-2015 Development Agenda

Aug 1 , 2012 - Prince Raad bin Zaid:
http://www.petra.gov.jo/Public_News...ang=1&NewsID=79799&CatID=14&Type=Home&GType=1

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom