Queen Noor: Picture Thread Part 3

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Welcome to
Queen Noor: Picture Thread
Part 3
previous thread

Here are some important TRF
Community Rules & FAQ's
  • In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be deleted without notice.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the moderating team.

Happy posting!:flowers:

Royal House of Jordan Moderators

Good job, Burzg!! :flowers: I can't believe people sell signed photos, they are so hard to get in the first place but then again who am I to judge? Queen Noor looks indeed very beautiful in every single photo you posted!

Good job, Burzg!! :flowers: I can't believe people sell signed photos, they are so hard to get in the first place but then again who am I to judge? Queen Noor looks indeed very beautiful in every single photo you posted!
i agree with you ; Queen noor veyr beutiful she have very nice face ; she bring veyr nice kids ;) & she make her country veyr beutiful , yes they sel sign fotos but they think we must order the pictures but they not understand that we can save them without order or buy them ;) :ROFLMAO: :lol: , i look for king husein but i only find stamps only queen noor & princess haya have autographs ; king husein have too but most stamps

Yes I agree she looks gorgeous wearing the army clothes. :D

No I don't think that the picture for Noor and Raiyah was taking in 1986, this is impossible, because Raiyah was born 1986 and in the picture she look like two years old, So I think it was taking in 1988 maybe... :D

No I don't think that the picture for Noor and Raiyah was taking in 1986, this is impossible, because Raiyah was born 1986 and in the picture she look like two years old, So I think it was taking in 1988 maybe... :D
i sorry :ROFLMAO: i mix in wrong ;)

Looking at the pictures, when they were children, I realize that Iman is more like Hamzah amb Raiyah resembles more Hashem.
And Queen Noor... Well, I have never understood why such a pretty and stunning woman operates herself... She doesn't need it! She's always been so beautiful!!! Getting older is normal and it's a gift so I really don't understand it...

She's aged very well. However, she's not immune to a jab of Botox, especially the lips. :ROFLMAO:

Looking at the pictures, when they were children, I realize that Iman is more like Hamzah amb Raiyah resembles more Hashem.

Yes , i agree with you is same thing i want say :flowers::flowers:

Noor is the most beautiful Queen in the world. :D I love her eyes :D

And Queen Noor... Well, I have never understood why such a pretty and stunning woman operates herself... She doesn't need it! She's always been so beautiful!!! Getting older is normal and it's a gift so I really don't understand it...

It is really obvious that Hamza and Iman look the same, Hashim and Rayiah look the same, even though the height Hamza is shorter than Hashim, Iman is shorter than Rayiah. :D

Back
Top Bottom