Queen Noor: Magazines, Articles, Interviews, Speeches & TV appearances

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well there's always going to be someone sniping about something.

she is really a politician that understands both Islamic and western world !
yesterday's appearance on OTV was emotional ; espically the last part about KH illness and I loved the part where she said I have 8 children ; 4 and 2 great daughters in law and 2 Beautiful grandchildren ..that is why I believe it is recorded interview before Hashem received his 2 nd daughter

i liked her interview with piers but hes no good. i dont think he knows much about the jrf and she has such important thing to say he was trying to shut her up for silly questions. :ermm:

Xavi i heard her say that of the 8 kids before too it its realy nice to hear because people make it like she dont get on with her own family :lol:. i wish i could see video from otv.

I think that Morgan was directing his interview towards the general American viewer, who probably doesn't know much about Jordan, either. His is basically an entertainment program, not a political one, and I think that it was well done of him to invite Queen Noor to provide some insight into the happenings in the Middle East and Jordan for said general viewer.

I really can't think of anyone better than she, who understands both Western culture and Arab thinking and philosophy, to speak up. She is a great asset to Jordan and I think it a pity that she doesn't get even more exposure in the press.

Her Majesty is not an aspiring politician she is before everything else a citizen of the world.

Her Majesty is not an aspiring politician she is before everything else a citizen of the world.

IMO, all Xavi83 meant was that Q Noor has charisma, certainly not that she's literally a politician nor that she's planning on becoming one.:flowers:

i think being a queen in the arab world requires more charisma because up until recently they didn't really have a independant image from their husbands. she wished william and kate a happy life too which was sweer

Too bad i missed the interview and i cant find it online, she is a great asset to this forum...i mean Jordan and she should def. be heard more often:popcorn:

I couldn't agree more. Her Majesty has to give a lot more if only we could really listen to her!

IMO, all Xavi83 meant was that Q Noor has charisma, certainly not that she's literally a politician nor that she's planning on becoming one.:flowers:

Message successfully delivered. It was my fault, I got it wrong. ;-)

I guess it could be Princess Sarah because she is Faisal's wife or another possibility could be Princess Iman as she is the eldest daughter of the king.

I don't really understand the question, maybe that could be also His Majesty's mother, Her Highness Princess Muna. ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure if this is the place for this, but Queen Noor had this to say on Twitter about the Japanese earthquake:

My heart goes out to all affected by quake &tsunami in Japan including my beloved child who works there. God bless. &protect all.

Is she referring to Princess Raiyah?

very cool, she looks great! but a little diff. maby its the make up. i dont like that feeling from the title that its her "return" and she has gossip. shes too serious for that sorts.

Back
Top Bottom