Queen Noor: Magazines, Articles, Interviews, Speeches & TV appearances

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
She looks AMAZING in the first picture :D

" Bab Al-Salam story " ... parts of HM Queen Noor`s interview with Ricardo Karam.

Very Nice Video and so Influential , she’s Very Beautiful Queen and for sure every body love her , Truly amazing Love Between Late King Hussein & Queen Noor , Thank you for Posting Rossina :flowers:

Her Majesty Queen Noor of Jordan, Skoll World Forum 2011:
[Link]

She is such a great lady. She said in the video that the women who have hard time a struggle inspired hair and motivated her. She is so humble not like Rania when some one interviewed her and asked almost the same question she said no one :S

Queen Noor’s gardener accused of courting publicity for large pay out over sex discrimination claims

Queen Noor

i am sure that she is the most beautifun queen since kingdoms exist!

HAS SHE MADE SURGERY ON HER FACE, she seems amways very beautiful in spite!

If you lve in US you can see it

Queen Noor is to appear on France 24 TV(arabic) this month with French journalist Aziza Nait Sibaha.

i am looking for Queen Noor inteview with France 24 the one with Princess Ghida was great to watch:)

Thank you!!! I wish it has english subs

Well, She said nothing new in this interview:flowers:
The Queen talked mainly about her family, her childhood and her father`s work for President Kennedy administration. She also talked about her first visit to the middle east & how she met with her husband the late King Hussein.

Well, She said nothing new in this interview:flowers:
The Queen talked mainly about her family, her childhood and her father`s work for President Kennedy administration. She also talked about her first visit to the middle east & how she met with her husband the late King Hussein.

Thank you :)

Back
Top Bottom