Princess Rahma & Alaa Batayneh: Current Events 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Safaa Batin

Nobility
City
Irbid
Country
Jordan
Princes Rhamah bent Al-hassan recieved the gymnastics team after participation in the 10th Pan-Arab Games in Algeria and accopmlishing good results,
Jordanian gymnast Yasmin Kheir won the gold medal in the overall gymnastics competition at the 10th Pan-Arab Games in Algeria, after scoring 33.449 points. Egyptian Basima Ahmad got the silver medal with 32.100 points, while Jordanian Hala Ali won the bronze medal with 31.900 points.
HRH princess Rahmah is the president of the Jordanian gymnastics Association.

Attachments

• jombaz.JPG
    jombaz.JPG
    19.3 KB · Views: 2,181
  • jasmin khair.jpg
    jasmin khair.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 1,859
Last edited:
Princess Rahma and Alaa Batayneh: News and Picture Thread, Part 1

A fresh new thread for news and pictures of Princess Rahma and her husband, Alaa Batayneh.

Please review The Royal Forum's Posting Rules and Guidelines before making your posts, found here: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=170480#post170480. Violations of the posting rules and guidelines may result in suspension or being banned.

I also found an older photo of P. Rahma during a visit to a school, from 1996, I think:

batainehhrh.JPG

She hasn't changed much in almost 10 years!

Last edited by a moderator:
at the wedding of Prince Philippe of Belgium and Mathilde d'Udekem d'Acoz

from seeger

Attachments

• pre-SEEGER00028054.jpg
    pre-SEEGER00028054.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 1,442
Some recent pics of Princess Rahma.
She presented a cultural prize to Pakistani band Junoon, who performed during the Jerash Festival in Jordan. Other members of the royal family were also present, Im assuming Princess Sarvath was as well though I dont know for sure.
For those in the middle east and other who may not have heard of Junoon, they're a rock band, know as the biggest in Asia, called one of the biggest in the world, the "U2 of Pakistan" and so on by the likes of NY Times, Q- and Billboard magazines etc.

btw..P. Rahma looks very pretty. Im so glad to see her wearing the shalwar kameez in the latest fashion. I wonder if she's been to Pakistan lately.

Here are the pictures from Junoon's official forum:
http://www.junoonforums.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3154

Attachments

• jordan1.jpg
    jordan1.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 881
  • jordan2.jpg
    jordan2.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 1,163
  • jordan3.jpg
    jordan3.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 792
  • jordan5.jpg
    jordan5.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 997
  • jordan6.jpg
    jordan6.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 1,022
I want to knew if they have children or not.....

papillon said:
No? Why is that?! :confused:

'Cos her father is not a prince ! None of the children who are the children of princesses are royal except for the elder son of Princess Alia, whom his grandfather declared a prince at birth, but then back tracked on that one as well, as his own brothers are not so titled. Ho hum. :rolleyes: Could this be considered yet another incident of the late king taking a decision he then regretted or went back upon ?

shelley said:
Could this be considered yet another incident of the late king taking a decision he then regretted or went back upon ?
Yup. :( It seems he was an indecisive sort. :eek:

Is he the one next to Prince Faisal? Petra didn't write his name but he looks like him.
Copyrights Petra.

Attachments

• 4292I.jpg
    4292I.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 782
  • 4293I.jpg
    4293I.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 1,350
  • 4290I.jpg
    4290I.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 655
Baby boy born to Princess Rahma, Alaa Batayneh
AMMAN (Petra) — The Royal Court on Wednesday announced the birth of a baby boy named Arif to HRH Princess Rahma and her husband, Alaa Batayneh. The Royal Court expressed its congratulations and good wishes on this occasion

JORDANTIMES

Wow! Congratulations, I didn't even know she was expecting, she seems to be the least high-profile of Hassan and Sarvath's children.

COngrats tp prince Hassan on his new grandchild,Princess Rahma gave birth yesterday to a baby boy and they called him (Aref). Congrats :)

Congrats toprince Hassan , I am happy for him and for his family .

OH!this Rahma husband,i didn't know he is a minister.
thanks for sharing:flowers:
Yes in November 2007 Alaa Batayneh was appointed Minister of Transport and since February 2009 he is Minister of Public Works and Housing.:flowers:

Back
Top Bottom