Princess Firyal: News and Pictures

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Photo of Firyal dated late 1980's

On Tuesday, yesterday, New York Social Diary had photos from an event in the late 1980's..one is with Princess Firyal and her best friend at that time Judy Taubman.

today the princess 's mother died ; her name is Fareeda al Fahoom abd buried in royal burials

May Allah bless her soul. It must be very difficult for P Firyal.

RIP .. may God bless her soul.
Do have any information about her xavi83 .. she most be an important and influential lady in the Jordanian society to be buried in royal burials.. I`m i right?
What about p.Ghazi and p.Talal did they attend?

Last edited:
RIP .. may God bless her soul.
Do have any information about her xavi83 .. she most be an important and influential lady in the Jordanian society to be buried in royal burials.. I`m i right?
What about p.Ghazi and p.Talal did they attend?

yes reeeda , they mentioned she was very active lady in the society ; did not know her husband was a minister . really not sure if Ghazi and Talal were there but P. Faisal attended the funeral as Petra mentioned . my mother told me that she is related to the mother of Alaa Batyneh husband of Princess Rahma .

yes reeeda , they mentioned she was very active lady in the society ; did not know her husband was a minister . really not sure if Ghazi and Talal were there but P. Faisal attended the funeral as Petra mentioned . my mother told me that she is related to the mother of Alaa Batyneh husband of Princess Rahma .
Thanks dear ..according to Wikipedia her father is the late Farid Al-Rasheid, a political leader who served as a Minister in the Government and in the Senate in Jordan. Her mother Farida is Chair of the Red Crescent Society in the West Bank of Jordan.
Your mother is right about Alaa .. His mother`s aunt .. u can find the relation here
ÚÔíÑÉ ÇáÈØÇíäÉ ãä ÇáÍÌÇÒ Çáì ÇáÃÑÏä(ÇáÌÒÁ ÇÇáËÇäí) - ãäÊÏíÇÊ ÔÈÇÈ ÇáÈØÇíäå

23rd Annual Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony press room Princess Firyal of Jordan at the 23rd Annual Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony press room at the Waldorf Astoria in New York, New York on March 10, 2008.

Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected

Princess Firyal-New Photos

In today's online New York Social Diary, there are 2 new photos of Princess Firyal attending events last week in New York City.

Princess Firyal of Jordan attends Aga Khan Foundation's event
at the Payne Whitney Mansion, New York, May 24, 2010.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Does Princess Firyal live in New York?
Thanks in advance.

Princess Firyal of Jordan and Valentino Garavani attend the Valentino
Garavani Archives Dinner Party on July 7, 2010 in Versailles, France.

** Pic **

COMTESSE GEORGINA BRANDOLINI D'ADDA, PRINCESSE FIRYAL DE JORDANIE, WARING HOPKINS - DINER DE GALA POUR LE 25eme ANNIVERSAIRE DE LA BIENNALE DES ANTIQUAIRES AU GRAND PALAIS A PARIS GALA DINNER FOR THE 25th BIRTHDAY OF "BIENNALE DES ANTIQUAIRES" IN PARIS
ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing

Princess Firyal attended The New York City Ballet Fall Gala at the
David Koch Theater, Lincoln Center, New York, October 7, 2010.

** Pic **

is that Cécilia Attias (Sarkozy's ex) with the Princess.:)
both ladies look nice.

Back
Top Bottom