Princess Firyal: News and Pictures

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Anyone knows : is Princess Firyal Jordanian or Lebanon ?

She's Palestenian from a well known family ..
Her niece Farida came once or twice to our firm offices last year , and i can say the aldies of this family are really stunning ....
Samirah Abdullah said:
Anyone knows : is Princess Firyal Jordanian or Lebanon ?

What does think prince Ghazi and prince Talal about her that she is a companion of Lionel Pincus and not a "wife" ?

Does she deserves the title of princess if she is a companion of another man?

Last edited by a moderator:
Is she palestinian? or do u mean a jordanians from Pales. Origins?

Can you tell me why she is permitted to retain the HRH after the divorce and the title of Princess? Was this her husband's decision like Princess Muna is still a Royal Highness?

She is still the princess of jordan ....... will lose her title when she married another man

Princess Firyal-Old Photos

You can find some old photos of Princess Firyal (Search Ferial) on WWW.Corbis.com & WWW.Editorialacionline.biz.

I have been reading W magazine since 1980, & she is the best dressed woman I have ever seen. The attention to detail, (jewels,fur stoles,wraps, hair) is amazing. She must spend major amounts of $$ on her clothes & accessaries every year.
<Edited> In the early 1980's maybe 1981 she was the girlfriend of the greek shipping magnet Stavros Niarchos. In a Vanity Fair article about Niarchos, it said that they were a couple for over 5 years..and when they broke up he left her with millions (jewels,apartment in Paris,mansion in London, etc.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Please note that until we have proves or information from valid sources that either of the Jordanian Royal Ladies had undergone plastic surgery, all the posts about supposed surgeries will be deleted, as TRF does not allow speculations.

Thank you for co-operation,
Avalon, Jordanian Forums Moderator

Princess Firyal's Boyfriend

It looks like Princess Firyal may not be with Lional Pincus anymore. In recent events around New Yrok she has been attending alone.

Princess Firyal

Yes, I know they donated a map division. Go to Newscom.com and there are photos of both Firyal and Lionel at the ribbon cutting. In addition, Firyal was at Valentino's big three day anniversay party in Rome. There are photos of her in Rome(looking elegant and well dressed as always) on Isifa.com, NewYorkSocialdiary.com, and PatrickMCcullen.com.

She is still the princess of jordan ....... will lose her title when she married another man

That's not necessarily true. Princess Dina retained her title after her remarriage. It is a decision for the King to make at the time. It's certainly not carved in stone.

All ex-wives of Jordanian royal men have been premitted to retain the title of princess with the style of royal highness after their divorce. Princess Noor's mother has ceased to be a royal highness (though no one apparently knows why) but she remains styled as Princess Firouzeh (spelling off).

Princess Firyal vs Pincus Estate

According to a recent article in the New York post, Princess Firyal is trying to go after Lionial Pincus's estate. He is still alive, however after having cancer surgery in Dec of 2006 or 2007 he is mentally and physically disabled. That's why there are no photos of them together at all the New York social events she attends.

His 2 sons are in charge of his estate and she is suing to gain control. She as hired detectives to tail them. In addition, his will (he is not dead yet)has left her his $50 million condo-apatment-complex but she wants it now. She does not want to have wait until he is dead to move in and or sell it.

someone please can explain this issue i don't know who is Lionial Pincus??or what princess Firyal relation with him???
th link that pupo post didn't work for me.
thanks.

If the link doesn't work, go to Nypost.com and search on "firyal;" the story will come up. Lionel Pincus is who Firyal has been dating since 2000. He is now physically and mentally incapacitated, and his grown children (he's around 80) have been appointed custodian of his affairs. Firyal supposedly has been promised the $50m apartment in which they lived as part of his will. But since he's still alive, she can't have it yet. Pincus is the billionaire (she only has dated billionaires recently) founder of an investment banking firm in NY. You can google him and read more.

If the link doesn't work, go to Nypost.com and search on "firyal;" the story will come up. Lionel Pincus is who Firyal has been dating since 2000. He is now physically and mentally incapacitated, and his grown children (he's around 80) have been appointed custodian of his affairs. Firyal supposedly has been promised the $50m apartment in which they lived as part of his will. But since he's still alive, she can't have it yet. Pincus is the billionaire (she only has dated billionaires recently) founder of an investment banking firm in NY. You can google him and read more.
thanks alot pupo:flowers:
i always thought Fifyal is married to Jordanian!!!intersting this affaire,and shocking in the same time.
thanks again:flowers:

Princess Firyal vs Pincus Estate

It sounds like according to the NY Post article, Firyal wants to be appointed as one of or the only trustee of Lionel Pincus estate. She probably wants a share of his estate in additon to the $50 million duplex.
According to an in depth article in Vanity Fair in the early 1990's of the greek shipping magnet Stravros Niarchos, Princess Firyal and he, had an affair from about 1977 when she was 31 and he was 67 to the early 1980's. The article also said that she was the first woman that he had dated, that had a personality as tough as his, and that supposedly she was spoiled and difficult, and was not afraid of him when he got mad...That's saying alot considering 2 of his wives (Eugenia and Tina Livanos) both died under mysterious circumstances while married to him. Some people still think he beat to death Eugenia, them shoved a bunch a pills down her throat to make it look like she committed suicide.

wow!!!this an AMAZINE story,me too i always thought Firya is married to jordanian and live with him in US.
thanks girls for informations

"The 14-room duplex at the Pierre Hotel owned by Lionel Pincus is back on the market, over the objections of his longtime companion, Princess Firyal of Jordan."

"In his will, Mr. Pincus promised the apartment to the princess, and directed his personal trust to provide her with the proceeds of a sale, after expenses, if the place was sold before his death."

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/09/21/realestate/21deal3.html?em

That last part makes no sense--if he's not dead, who knows what's in his will (and he's not dead).

Princess Firyal and the $50 million Duplex

Yesterday, article in NewYorkSocialDiary.com about Princess Firyal and the fight over the duplex.

Goodbye to the old | New York Social Diary Very interesting article--however--after 18 years together, I think the answer as to whether or not they planned to marry is obvious. Who knows if either one even wanted to. However, there is no reason Mr. Pincus could not have provided financially for Princess Firyal while he was alive. She has a good record of finding wealthy men to care for her--I'm sure she'll find another.

Back
Top Bottom