Princess Basma & Family: News & Pictures

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Unfortunately NO information about her

And Princess Basma's youngest daughter, Zein Al-Sharaf al-Kurdi, is still single?

And Princess Basma's youngest daughter, Zein Al-Sharaf al-Kurdi, is still single?

I think so. She is in princess Raiyah`s age as both were born in 1986.

BTW, Saad Kurdi was working in the phosphate company directed by his father, Mr. Waleed Kurdi, who is currently in London to escape the arrest warrants issued against him for his involvement in corruption cases.

I hope they release any pic of the couple. But I am shocked Princess Basma´s attitude about her husband.

I hope they release any pic of the couple. But I am shocked Princess Basma´s attitude about her husband.
It is a normal & expected attitude from a loyal wife towards her husband salma .

It is a normal & expected attitude from a loyal wife towards her husband salma .

Yes but not after his attitude towards her.

Last edited:
I recognize Princess Basma, her husband and grandchildren.
As for her children and their spouses - too little people on the photo, I think.

As far as I know her daughter and son from the first marriage are married with both couples having children.
The son and daughter from the second marriage are married (still) without children.
With two young couples and a single lady on the picture,
I would have expected also the second son and his wife and a son in-law

Princess Basma has four children, four granddaughters and one grandson as follows:

- Farah Al Daghistani (born March 25, 1971), married on 23 September 2004 Mr. Saud Abdul Aziz Suleiman. They have three children Fatima al Zahra (October 11, 2005), Aysha (June 1, 2007) and Abdulaziz (June 18, 2010).

- Ghazi Al Daghistani (born July 21st, 1974) married on 7 September 2006 Samanta Mahdi Saifi & has two daughters: Zein al Sharaf (October 5, 2007), Iman (February 22, 2009) .

- Saad Al- Kurdi (born November 8, 1982) married last year in London.

- Zein al Sharaf Al- Kurdi (born June 1st, 1986).

Last edited:
You are welcome :)
I heard that Ghazi & Samanta got divorced. Samanta is married to another man now. Maybe that is why he stood between Farah & Zein Al - Sharaf in the family photo.

Just a small correction on her & Ghazi's children:

- Farah Al Daghistani (born March 25, 1971), married on 23 September 2004 Mr. Saud Abdul Aziz Suleiman. They have three children Fatima al Zahra (October 11, 2005), Zein al Sharaf (October 5, 2007)
and Abdulaziz (June 18, 2010).

- Ghazi Al Daghistani (born July 21st, 1974) married on 7 September 2006 Samanta Mahdi Saifi & has two daughters: Aysha (June 1, 2007) and Iman (February 22, 2009) .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom