Princess Basma & Family: News & Pictures

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Princess Basma chairs meeting for Jordanian Association for Boy Scouts and Girl Guides.
Princess Basma Patronizes ceremony for Al-Hussein Society for the Rehabilitation of the Physically Handicapped (too attend the event Prince Raad, Princess Majda, Prince Mired and Princess Dina)

ImageShack© - Gallery

Farah is so good looking , her wedding dress is stunning
I cconsider Saad very handsome and resembles P.Ali

salma I saw in alrai newspaper another pic for farah is different event I 'll try to search it in petra ( she wears white pants and a belt )
don't you agree that farah looks thinner and older ?

salma I saw in alrai newspaper another pic for farah is different event I 'll try to search it in petra ( she wears white pants and a belt )
don't you agree that farah looks thinner and older ?

Thank´s Xavi for pic. And I agree with you she looks older I think is her hairstyle. Do you know the names of her daughters?

Thank´s Xavi for pic. And I agree with you she looks older I think is her hairstyle. Do you know the names of her daughters?
Farah & Zain alsharaf
I loved your avatar salma ... sooo cute!!!

Thank you Reeda. And her brother has childrens?

Thank you Reeda. And her brother has childrens?
Sorry salma...Farah and Zain are princess Basmas daughters .. u are talking about farah daughters ...Fatima alzahra and Aisha.

Sorry salma...Farah and Zain are princess Basmas daughters .. u are talking about farah daughters ...Fatima alzahra and Aisha.

Ah ok thanks:flowers::flowers:

Thank´s again Reeda; then Sa'ad and Zein are single.

Back
Top Bottom