Princess Badiya & Khalid Blair: Current Events 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
if you know arabic they mention in the article that Ali son of Badiya :flowers:
I know . I meant that little Ali Blair ( son of princess Badiya) maybe was named after his cousin Ali Judeh, son of his aunt P. Sumaya.

Who knows ?? maybe after his cousin Ali Judeh son of princess Sumaya.
Maybe named atfer Ali bin al Hussein , her relationship with Princess Haya is very good since early age.

I would like they choose "new" name this family is full of Zeins, Alis, Hayas, Iman, Husseins... always the same names.

Maybe Prince Hashim's choice little went far.

They make such beautiful couple! Any pics of their son? She also looks wonderful in the pic where shes wearing a black kaftan! :)

Good news for this handsome couple then, congratulations!
I would love to see a picture of the three of them, too!

Always nice to see Princess Badiya at events like this! She looks very good, I guess she has lost the baby weight.

Congratulations to Badiya then! It looks like she's doing a wonderful job! :flowers:

Good to see P.Badiya & her husband attendiing royal ceremonies.

Woow!! seems she lost baby fat.
Thanks salma :salma:

You´re welcome Rossina. Well Ali is six months old and she has help to lost the weight.

Princess Badiya attended a reception in support of The Women Of The World Festival 2015 at Southbank Centre in London yesterday, February 16:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

The #MentoroftheYear Awards were established to recognise the work of Mosaic’s Founding Chair, HRH Princess Badiya bint El Hassan of Jordan https://t.co/rNNYUlwbsF

Princess Badiya attended a Waste-To-Wealth Summit in London today, November 22. The event was also attended by the Prince of Wales:

** Pic ** zimbio gallery **

Back
Top Bottom