Prince Talal bin Mohammed & Princess Ghida Talal

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is a lovely photo of the family :D thanks burzg :D

I think so too. Hussein is already twelve and the twins are ten.

not very much old ;) becuase Princess Raja now this age maybe older 1 year :D

no burzg I think this is before 3 or 4 years look to the children how they was and them new picture that you posted :flowers:

no burzg I think this is before 3 or 4 years look to the children how they was and them new picture that you posted :flowers:
Ohhh this picture , yes they here veyr small :p i thought the picture in my avtar ;0

Princess Ghida`s new year tweet:
A call to 2012! Please give us a needed break, laughter from the heart, peace of mind and the all time #1, our health! Happy New Year to all

March 18-21, 2012- Under the patronage of Princess Ghida "les créatures Libanais" in Amman.

Ooooh Wonderfull Picture , Rajaa Looks Soooo Cute , Like This Pic Sooo Much , Thank You Salma

Indeed Very Very Nice Video , I Really Like It , How Wonderfull The Kids Look , Thank you For Posting Rossina

Very Beautiful Picture , The Kids Looks Adorable , So Nice Pic , Thank you for Posting Burzg

prince Talal and Ghida in fund raising for new building for cancer center :

http://petra.gov.jo/Public_photogal...te_Id=2&Image_ID=20117&fileType=1&class=Today

I was honored to be part of the King Hussein Cancer Foundation's 'Hope Gala' that raised much needed funds to support cancer patients at the King Hussein Cancer Center. The highlight of the evening was the presence of our wonderful survivors, a true inspiration and an example to all of us in courage and determination
Princess Ghida`s facebook page.:)

Back
Top Bottom