Prince Rashid and Princess Zeina: Current Events 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Humera

Moderator Emeritus
Country
Canada
Welcome to the first current events thread for Prince Rashid bin Hassan and his wife Princess Zeina.

The previous thread for the Prince's current events can be found here:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f83/prince-rashid-current-events-1-a-5012.htmlPrince Rashid: Current Events 1

Please note the following before posting:

• In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be deleted without notice.
For more information, visit the Forums' Rules and Member FAQs

If you have any questions, please contact a member of the moderating team.

Happy posting!:flowers:

Royal House of Jordan Moderators

Last edited:
does anyone know where prince rashid and his wife will go for their honeymoon ??

I'm very sorry, but the Princess is so beautiful and charming but the Prince is emmm... so unimpressive :ermm:
Maybe he's very kind and affectionate man....
Love is blind :D

Last edited:
Prince Rashid and Zeina will attend the Prince Guillaume´s wedding in Luxembourg on October 20.

Last edited:
Prince Rashid and Zeina will attend the Prince Guillaume´s wedding in Luxembourg on October 20.

That's a good news.Nice to see minor jordanian royals attendings foreign royal weddings.
Princess Zeina doesn't seem to have many public duties

yes nice they will be out but prince hassans family always seems more closer to european royal familys so this not too surprising i wonder they will be the only from jrf?

Beautiful to see them in an event together, Thanks.

yes nice they will be out but prince hassans family always seems more closer to european royal familys so this not too surprising i wonder they will be the only from jrf?
Sarvath, Hassan, Rashid and Zeina. Four members is well.

looking forward to see Princess Zeina at the wedding she don't have any public duties yet?

They are so cute but forgive me for saying this, they look like "beauty and the beast" lol :) Anyway, I think I first saw Zeina back in 2008 Bejing Olympics Ceremony... She was so beautiful and I didn't expect that she would become a princess 2 years after!

By the way, anyone knows how the two met?

i've seen her too, back when she was a gawkier girl and hadn't yet grown into her looks. i think some beautification was done before the marriage, though it wasn't necessary.

the rumors in jordan are that it took quite a few attempts to find a bride for rashid. apparently there were polite declines before zeina agreed to the arrangement. it's not just that he's not handsome.

They are so cute but forgive me for saying this, they look like "beauty and the beast" lol :)

Have you seen him in a video? seeing him in motion completely changed my mind about his looks, he just doesn't photograph well. But Zeina is a beauty indeed !! :)

i've seen her too, back when she was a gawkier girl and hadn't yet grown into her looks. i think some beautification was done before the marriage, though it wasn't necessary.

the rumors in jordan are that it took quite a few attempts to find a bride for rashid. apparently there were polite declines before zeina agreed to the arrangement. it's not just that he's not handsome.

Interesting, does he have a bad temper or something?

Last edited:
Have you seen him in a video? seeing him in motion completely changed my mind about his looks, he just doesn't photograph well. But Zeina is a beauty indeed !! :)

No but I think he looks alright in these recent pictures. My "beauty and the beast" comment was referring to their wedding day actually--that bald (?) spot of his hair was disturbing lol. :)

So are you saying that Zeina got married reluctantly?? Please tell more!!

No but I think he looks alright in these recent pictures. My "beauty and the beast" comment was referring to their wedding day actually--that bald (?) spot of his hair was disturbing lol. :)

That bald spot is a scar from a terrible accident in the 90s (probably 1997)

Guys this is a current events thread. If you'd like to indulge in gossip do it via pm.
Let's move on...

Thanks

Humera
Jordan Forum Moderator

Anyone have links to the wedding videos? YouTube removes the ones from Bahrain news in wedding thread.

Unfortunately, it was removed by it's source Bahrain tv far ago.

Back
Top Bottom