Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall: Visit to Jordan - March 11-13, 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I hoped to see Prince Hamzah or Prince Hashim welcome Charles and Camilla at the airport..
But they were not at all there anywhere in the tour,it appears..

I hoped to see Prince Hamzah or Prince Hashim welcome Charles and Camilla at the airport..

Why would The King's half brothers meet Camilla and Charles at the airport?

Why would the King's cousin, prince Ghazi?

I think that's because of the prince of Wales & prince Ghazi`s common interest in interfaith dialogue & Islamic architecture. Prince Ghazi is the Personal Envoy & Chief Advisor to King Abdullah II for Religious and Cultural Affairs.

The visit to a Refugee Camp is being featured on the BBC news at the minute and it is "wonderful" to see the coverage (using the word wonderful quite lightly there).

The Mail just updated the article above and there is now a very rare interwiew of the Duchess and the Prince (yet very short).

Last edited:
The Mail just updated the article above and there is now a very rare interwiew of the Duchess and the Prince (yet very short).

Charles and Camilla were clearly very touched with what they saw at the refugee camp.

Duchess of Cornwall and Queen Rania visit the Mahis secondary school in Amman, Jordan.

PPE Agency

Prince Hamzah was included in the tour..

Prince Hamzah Bin Al Hussein receives the Prince of Wales at the Royal Automobile Museum.
Article I Article II

Last edited:
Thank you, Lipgloss..I am glad hamzah was there..
But then I wish there was some good coverage and a nice video, atleast a proper pic..
Huh..Can we expect that from JRF..which undoubtedly has the most terrible PR machinery..:bang:(if at all there is one..:lol:)

I totally agree with you!! It find the fact that there was no proper coverage of this engagement is completely strange !! :ermm:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom