Prince Muhammed bin Talal (1940-2021) & Princess Taghreed

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
But I am asking about Taghreed, dear.

I think there is pic of her with Prince Mohammad on the anniversary of the death of King Hussein.

Iagree ... she very beautiful & photogenic . I saw many pics for her last year when she graduated from King`s academy.

I know also that ** Samiha** is P. Taghreed`s mother name. After the assassination of her father former prime minister Hazza' al-Majali her mother "Samiha al-Majali" married Akef Mithkal Al-Fayez , former minister & shaikh of Bani Sakher tribe .. Is Samiha Alfayez related to him ??
Where does the princess finish her studies now? And are there any photos of her in her graduation from the kings academy?

If Samiha al Fayez is a Princess, why then Abeer Muhaisin (KH's adopted daughter) is not?

Im sure because people in the country refer to her as "princess" and so do her parents i believe and they add her to all there official family cards..what do you think..
What is the princess twitter?

;) Her beauty is very Arabic,
& wow princess Taghrid is 62 :ermm: She looks like she's in her mid 40s ;)

Yes, It is her graduation last year .. I think the man with them is princess Taghreed`s brother.

Last edited:
Rossina , yes this Mohammad Hazzaa Al-Majali Princess Taghreed brother.
and yes they call Samiha Princess , I not know why? :ermm:. I know in islam they adopt children but can't call them from their family , must keep them in their original name so no happen confuse or mix in lineages
Right ?

Last edited:
Rossina , yes this Mohammad Hazzaa Al-Majali Princess Taghreed brother.
and yes they call Samiha Princess , I not know why? :ermm:. I know in islam they adopt children but can't call them from their family , must keep them in their original name so no happen confuse or mix in lineages
Right ?

yes, you right. That what happened with Abir Muhaisen, she keep her original name

Last edited:
From surgeries she can look like she 18 too :lol: , like Queen Noor.
Just what I was thinking, she looks just like my dermatologist, face puffed up with Botox, but barely able to speak because of it...:p
Regarding the whole adoption issue, in Jordan Is there civil law side by side with religious law? What prevails in case of conflict between law and relegion?Maybe civilly she was adopted, but acc to Islam she is still called biologically? I dunno?

Last edited:
Nice Video , That Chinese Face Boy really Funny , Nice to see Samiha al Fayez , Thanx Burzg

Princess Taghreed`s mother , Mrs. Samiha Majali ِAlfayez passed away:
Ammon news

RIP

Last edited:
Rest she in peace

Just what I was thinking, she looks just like my dermatologist, face puffed up with Botox, but barely able to speak because of it...:p
Regarding the whole adoption issue, in Jordan Is there civil law side by side with religious law? What prevails in case of conflict between law and relegion?Maybe civilly she was adopted, but acc to Islam she is still called biologically? I dunno?

No as Sana and other members wrote the adopted children keep their family surname. I don´t know why Samiha´s case doesn´t follow the rule. But perhaps is the own Samiha who prefers don´t use her original family surname in public.

Rest she in peace

No as Sana and other members wrote the adopted children keep their family surname. I don´t know why Samiha´s case doesn´t follow the rule. But perhaps is the own Samiha who prefers don´t use her original family surname in public.

Samiha Al-Fayez has no royal title. Al-Rai newspaper is mentioning her as Miss Samiha Zeid Al-Fayez without HH or HRH title. She is involved in charity work & appearing in local newspapers from time to time. She was never mentioned as princess or HRH.

Samiha Al-Fayez has no royal title. Al-Rai newspaper is mentioning her as Miss Samiha Zeid Al-Fayez without HH or HRH title. She is involved in charity work & appearing in local newspapers from time to time. She was never mentioned as princess or HRH.

Yes I know it we wonder why Samiha has not her family surname as happens with other adopte children in the Royal Family: Abir Muhaisen or Princess Zein´s adopted daughter.

Yes I know it we wonder why Samiha has not her family surname as happens with other adopte children in the Royal Family: Abir Muhaisen or Princess Zein´s adopted daughter.

As you said Islam allows adoption ,but without changing the child's name. That`s why Abir, Tahani & Samiha kept their names.
A-Fayez is her sir name. She is known as Samiha Zaid Al-Fayez. Al-fayez are part of Bani Sakher, a very well known tribe in Jordan. Princess Taghreed`s late mother (Samiha Majali Al-Fayez) was married to one of their leaders, Mr. Akef Al-Fayez & they had two children (Haya & Zaid Al-Fayez).
I have doubts that Samiha may be P.aghreed`s Niece (daughter of her half brother Zaid Akef Al-fayez). Unfortunately i did not find any information about Zaid A-Fayez to confirm my droughts because he died long time ago. It may just be a repetition or similarity in names. Maybe !!!
I hope if any of you can confirm or deny this information.

Last edited:
Prince Mohammad bin Talal completes treatment in America, Britain
Amman, April 20 (Petra) -- His Royal Highness Prince Mohammad bin Talal, the Personal Representative of His Majesty the King, returned to Amman on Wednesday, having successfully underwent treatment in the United States of America and Britain.

The Royal Hashemite Court wished Prince Mohammad well and continued good health.

Last edited:
Prince Mohammad bin Talal completes treatment in America, Britain
Amman, April 20 (Petra) -- His Royal Highness Prince Mohammad bin Talal, the Personal Representative of His Majesty the King, returned to Amman on Wednesday, having successfully underwent treatment in the United States of America and Britain.

The Royal Hashemite Court wished Prince Mohammad well and continued good health.

I wish him speedy recovery.

Although no details revealed, I guess this is the first time the royal court releases such statement about his health. I hope he is doing well now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom