Prince Mired bin Ra'ad & Princess Dina Mired

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Princess Dina Mired gave an interview ahead of the Antalya Diplomacy Forum in Antalya, Turkey today, March 10:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Last edited:
Princess Dina Mired attended the "Equity in Global Health" panel within the Antalya Diplomacy Forum in Antalya, Turkey on March 11:

Princess Dina held a speech at the conference "Research for Health in Conflict in MENA region and North Africa” at the International Policy Conference at Cambridge University today:

** instagram post **

Princess Dina participated in the ATOM launch event:

** Pic **

Last edited:
Princess Dina attended the 2022 session of the United Nations High-Level Political Forum on sustainable development (HLPF) at the UN headquarters in New York City today, July 7:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Princess Dina as Honorary President of the European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer, gave the keynote speech at the dinner held by the organization on the occasion of its 60th anniversary in Brussels with the presence of Prince Albert

Princess Dina attended the WISH Qatar 2022 summit today, October 6:

** Pic **

Today, October 22, Princess Dina attended an event to showcase the work of 18 UN agencies working in Jordan on the occasion of the United Nations 77th anniversary:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Yesterday, October 26, Princess Dina attended the first pan-Arab and second Jordanian Women Physicians Conference in Amman:

** Pic **

Princess Dina attended the King Hussein Cancer Center and the European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer signing ceremony during the cancer research conference in Jordan yesterday, November 13:

To promote breast cancer prevention Princess Dina shared that she went to the mammographic screening today:

"Today I did my duty towards myself and my health … I went to the early examination clinic for breast cancer in our great center “Al-Hussein Cancer Center” and underwent a mammogram. #صورة_للحياة_أفحصي Thank you to the staff, especially Dr. Leila @KHCFKHCC"

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Princess Dina attended the launch of the Royal College of Physician’s global programme in Jordan to empower women in medicine:

Back
Top Bottom