Prince Haakon and Princess Mette-Marit visit to Jordan: October 21-22, 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Prince Haakon and Princess Mette-Marit visit to Jordan
October 21 - 22, 2014​

Their Royal Highnesses Crown Prince Haakon and Crown Princess Mette-Marit visit Jordan along with Foreign Minister Børge Brende 21 and 22 October.
Together with Foreign Minister Børge Brende the Crown Prince Haakon and Crown Princess Mette-Marit visit Jordan. The main purpose of the visit is to focus attention on the plight of the Syrian refugees and the challenges that Syria crisis creates for Jordan.

During the visit the Royal couple also gain insight into how the UN, Norwegian and international organizations working to improve the refugees' situation.

In 2014 a Norwegian total aid in light of the crisis in Syria in the entire 837 million. During their stay in Jordan will Royal couple and Foreign Minister including visiting a refugee camp and several centers for children and youth. 22 October, Crown Prince and Princess and the foreign minister meeting His Majesty King Abdullah.​

Source: www.kongehuset.no

Last edited:
Woow!! that`s great.I hope to see CP MM & queen Rania together.

The CP couple visited a Syrian refugee place. Pictures and article click here

Norwegian CP arrives in Amman

Amman, Oct. 21 (Petra) -- Crown Prince of Norway, Haakon and his spouse arrived on Tuesday in Amman.

During his visit, Prince Haakon will meet with His Majesty King Abdullah II and senior Jordanian officials.

Petra photos:

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
I must admit, and I´ve never critizised MM´s clothes, her appearance at the arrival was more than unflattering (hair looked a bit uncombed, this horrid white skirt, this partly unbuttoned cardigan, granny-looking buckled shoes...). I know this trip is not about fashion, but Haakon´s suit was impeccable! MM´s suit at the camp again was appropriate for the occasion.

Picture galleries from today
APA-PictureDesk
APA-PictureDesk

very sweet
APA-PictureDesk
APA-PictureDesk

article with pictures
- Vi har vært her mange ganger - Jordan - VG
Google Translation
"Do you have kids with", asked King Abdullah the Norwegian Crown Prince couple when they came to have lunch with him at the Royal Jordanian castle today.
"We have met many times, so we can say that we are well-known", said Crown Prince Haakon on the Jordanian king to the Norwegian press before the meeting.

video from today in this article (scroll down) kronprinsesse mette-marit: Mette-Marit gjorde som Angelina - Se og hør

King receives Crown Prince of Norway

Amman, October 22 (Petra) -- His Majesty King Abdullah II, on Wednesday, met with Norwegian Crown Prince, Prince Haakon, and discussed with him relations between Jordan and Norway and ways of cementing them in various domains.

this is kind of surprising visit to me but it as nice to se the royal couple in Jordan oo bad Queen Rania couldn't attend the meeting.

this is kind of surprising visit to me but it as nice to se the royal couple in Jordan oo bad Queen Rania couldn't attend the meeting.

Such visit's are not surprising, they usually not announced for security reason. I read somewhere that the press was not allowed to announce which hotel the couple where staying for security reasons as well.

Queen Rania is in New York.

Last edited:
Must say its great to see the them at work thank you for the up dates....

Such visit's are not surprising, they usually not announced for security reason. I read somewhere that the press was not allowed to announce which hotel the couple where staying for security reasons as well.

Queen Rania is in New York.

well i know all that and i was a little surprised because i didn't hear anything about the visit before or at least i didn't come across informations about it,it's not like i am complaining:D

Yikes! That's just dreadful. I know she's not a fashion plate...but oh, dear! She was such a pretty bride and has pulled herself together on a few memorable occasions over the years, but all too often there is this 'look'. The hair...Yikes, again.

I think she looks quite neatly and suitable dressed at the camp. I just thought her look was a bit frumpy at the airport where surely some jordanian princes might have welcomed them...

Thank you very much for all these lovely pics of my favourite royal couple!!! They did a great job, once again!
The King of Jordan seems to be a very kind and warm personality, too!

Delighted b y these images, they are really beautiful !

Back
Top Bottom