Prince Felipe & Princess Letizia of Spain's Visit to Jordan; April 12-14, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jordan, Spain seek better ties
AMMAN (JT) –– Their Majesties King Abdullah and Queen Rania on Wednesday held a lunch banquet in honour of Spanish Crown Prince Felipe and his wife Princess Letizia, who are currently on an official visit to the Kingdom.

It's so funny but from the pictures of the lunch I keep getting the feeling that I'm looking at two sisters. They're even wearing outfits in similar muted hues. Letizia, however, looks extremely skinny, but lovely.

:previous:That's funny I had the same feeling:)

I thought Letizia looked lovely & I do love her dress while meeting Rania. Im quite disappointed that Rania made such little effort especially with the hair, I must say I didn't think Letizia would outshine her.

Petra article mentions that the lunch was
attended by a number of princes and princesses
I wonder who exactly as I don't recall seeing anyone besides Prince Talal bin Mohammed and Princess Ghaida

Is she making a sign of the cross/blessing herself in this photo?

Or has just an itchy arm!

Scanpix | Forhåndsvisning

I wondered the same when I saw the picture. She could be making the sign of the cross, as this picture was taking while Felipe was watering the tree of life, she could be very well be praying.

Well, I guess, as usual, she just was removing her hait...

nice photos thanks for sharing.
its great to see Rania and Letizia together both ladies look good in fact they look like sisters:)

of course they look like sisters...that's because letizia is always copying rania!!!!

i like the dress a little, but the rest is awwwwwwful!!!! specially the hair, the fake hair has done it again!!!!

rania...simply spectacular, as always...superb!!!!

Scanpix | Forhåndsvisning

she made herself the same hair do she does to her girls...
http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/8792/leonorhairdo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
... I wonder who exactly as I don't recall seeing anyone besides Prince Talal bin Mohammed and Princess Ghaida
Princess Muna al-Hussein, Princess Alia bint al-Hussein, Prince Feisal & Princess Sarah were present
**Pic 1** **Pic 2** - Reuters via daylife

Princess Muna al-Hussein, Princess Alia bint al-Hussein, Prince Feisal & Princess Sarah were present
**Pic 1** **Pic 2** - Reuters via daylife

I cannot detect PAlia in the pics, but PAsem bin Nayef and his wife Sana and PRaad bin Zeid and his wife Magda (+ PPMuna and Sarah, PFeisal).

of course they look like sisters...that's because letizia is always copying rania!!!!

What did Letizia exactly copy Rania in those pictures ? Dress, shoes or hair is pretty much Letizia's usual style, not Rania's. All the young royals have worn some basic similar style clothes at times. By your definition, Kate at her engagement copied Rania's blue dress in Argentina, Mary copied Kate's blue dress today LOL :lol::lol:.

Last edited:
that picture of Prince Felipe kissing P. Muna's hand is so sweet. I hope she's okay.

Princess Muna looks good anyway its great to see her again.
great to see Princess Sara too in the reception she looks very elegant.

Back
Top Bottom