The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Royal House of Jordan

Join The Royal Forums Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #61  
Old 05-20-2012, 02:44 PM
salma's Avatar
Majesty
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative Jordan
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: ---, Portugal
Posts: 9,043
May 19, 2012
Daily News
Daily News
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 06-13-2012, 02:50 AM
Burzg's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: ---, United States
Posts: 3,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burzg View Post
Thank`s Xavi ! Princess Salha look like her Mother . I think in April she will be married 1 year anniversary

More Pictures:
http://www.arabiaweddings.com/sites/...ing%20Show.jpg
More pictures:
DILLOONA Amman Jordan - Sowarcom - Mother & Baby Care Expo 2012 @ Sheraton Hotel: 21-23/05/2012
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 07-05-2012, 05:40 AM
Burzg's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: ---, United States
Posts: 3,099
June 16 , 2012 - Princess Nejla patronized graduation ceremony for kindergarten.
???? ??? ?????? - ??????? ????? ??? ???? ???? ??? ????? ????? ???????? ????
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 07-05-2012, 07:31 AM
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Posts: 3,671
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheikah deena View Post
Very Nice Pictures , She Looks so Nice and in these days she Looks exactly Like Princess Noor , Nice to see her again , Thank you Burzg
What a radiant expecting mamma! And what a big belly already!
I think, dear Burzg, she is in her third trimester now, so she will give birth earlier than in October.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 07-05-2012, 08:05 AM
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Posts: 3,671
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burzg View Post
June 16 , 2012 - Princess Nejla patronized graduation ceremony for kindergarten.
???? ??? ?????? - ??????? ????? ??? ???? ???? ??? ????? ????? ???????? ????
Any news about her wedding date?
She seems to be more introvertic than Salha...
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 07-05-2012, 08:09 AM
Burzg's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: ---, United States
Posts: 3,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biri View Post
Any news about her wedding date?
She seems to be more introvertic than Salha...
I not sure because she newly engage. Salha got marry faster we didn't know she engage even.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 07-31-2012, 09:00 PM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: birut, Lebanon
Posts: 14
hi Biri,, there is no date for the wedding because princess nejla's engagment dosent work and they separated we all hope for both of them a good life and much much luck in there future..
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 08-01-2012, 08:14 AM
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Posts: 3,671
Quote:
Originally Posted by rama View Post
hi Biri,, there is no date for the wedding because princess nejla's engagment dosent work and they separated we all hope for both of them a good life and much much luck in there future..
What do you have such information from?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Old 08-01-2012, 12:58 PM
Mrs. Hamzah's Avatar
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: birmingham, United Kingdom
Posts: 114
yes and why would'nt it work out
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 08-01-2012, 01:23 PM
Burzg's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: ---, United States
Posts: 3,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by rama View Post
hi Biri,, there is no date for the wedding because princess nejla's engagment dosent work and they separated we all hope for both of them a good life and much much luck in there future..
How did you say? check her last event this month , she still wearing an engagement ring.

See her hand in this picture , I'm sure it's not accessory ring it's engagement:
http://imageupper.com/gi/?galID=S020...31988&n=8&m=15
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 08-01-2012, 02:14 PM
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Posts: 3,671
And who is this woman next to her?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 08-01-2012, 05:18 PM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Madrid, Spain
Posts: 158
It is weird that Nejla's hair is blond when rest of her family members has dark hair.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 08-01-2012, 09:16 PM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: birut, Lebanon
Posts: 14
first princess nejla was wearing the ring because this was before the separate and the lady beside her is the wife of Mr.saeed khair and she's blond because she took it from the turkesh side ...
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #76  
Old 08-02-2012, 01:03 PM
Burzg's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: ---, United States
Posts: 3,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by rama View Post
first princess nejla was wearing the ring because this was before the separate and the lady beside her is the wife of Mr.saeed khair and she's blond because she took it from the turkesh side ...
Dear, who is Mr.Saeed Khair ?? and do you mean Princess Nejla seperated this month? can you show us which source you rely to tell us she seperated? Is ok if you send it in private message for me.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 08-02-2012, 01:05 PM
Burzg's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: ---, United States
Posts: 3,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by madrid View Post
It is weird that Nejla's hair is blond when rest of her family members has dark hair.
No is not weird . Her father Princes Asem have turkish orgins she take it from there maybe although most turkish people are more like arab people and maybe like her mother Princess Sana is circassian, most circassian people blonde.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 08-02-2012, 09:55 PM
sheikah deena's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: amman, Jordan
Posts: 1,941
Quote:
Originally Posted by madrid View Post
It is weird that Nejla's hair is blond when rest of her family members has dark hair.
its Obviously her hair dyed and not natural hair color so That Normal thing , so That depend on her taste and her rest family taste .
__________________
Respect people who find time for you in their busy schedule. But love people who never look at their schedule when you need them.
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 08-03-2012, 03:25 AM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Madrid, Spain
Posts: 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheikah deena View Post
its Obviously her hair dyed and not natural hair color so That Normal thing , so That depend on her taste and her rest family taste .

Can you post a picture of her original hair color?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 08-03-2012, 07:09 AM
Burzg's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: ---, United States
Posts: 3,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by madrid View Post
Can you post a picture of her original hair color?
It's not very blonde and yes Princess Nejla dyed her hair but before she dye it was already dark blonde.
__________________

__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 5 (0 members and 5 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Prince Ali bin Nayef, Princess Wejdan (ex-wife), Princess Reema (2nd wife) & Family Reina Royal House of Jordan 85 12-05-2014 09:19 AM
Prince Talal bin Mohammed & Princess Ghida Talal malena Royal House of Jordan 148 11-17-2014 08:44 AM
Prince Ra'ad bin Zeid & Princess Majda Ra'ad Safaa Batin Royal House of Jordan 55 11-01-2014 08:49 PM
Prince Muhammed bin Talal & Princess Taghreed Safaa Batin Royal House of Jordan 51 06-17-2013 01:00 PM
Prince Nayef bin Abdulaziz is named second in succession to the throne Itzimane Royal Family of Saudi Arabia 1 03-28-2009 06:42 AM




Popular Tags
abdication belgium birth carl philip charlene chris o'neill crown prince frederik crown prince haakon crown princess mary crown princess mette-marit crown princess victoria current events fashion germany grand duchess maria teresa grand duke henri hohenzollern infanta leonor infanta sofia jewellery jordan king carl xvi gustav king felipe king felipe vi king harald king juan carlos king philippe king willem-alexander letizia luxembourg nobility official visit ottoman pregnancy president hollande prince albert prince albert ii prince carl philip prince daniel prince floris prince maurits prince pieter-christiaan princess aimee princess anita princess astrid princess beatrix princess charlene princess claire princess mabel princess madeleine princess margriet princess mary queen anne-marie queen letizia queen mathilde queen maxima queen paola queen silvia royal royal fashion russia sofia hellqvist spain state visit stockholm sweden the hague visit wedding william



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:28 PM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises

Royal News Delivered to your Email!

You can get the latest Royal News right in your inbox.

unsusbcribe at anytime with one click

Close [X]