Opening of Parliament: 2003-2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the lady on the left in the photo next to Queen Rania is Princess Basma Bint Talal, and the lady on the right is Taher al Masri's wife, Taher al Masri is now the head of the Senate! and the queen usually brings an important female member of society who has done work for the good of the country with her to there events!

On the left, HRH princess Basma Bint Talal, is the younger sister of HM the late king Hussein , daughter of HM the late king Talal , and aunt of HM king Abdullah .

King's speech at the opening of the extraordinary session of the Council of the Nation

Video , you can see here the JRF members too

Motorcade of HM King Abdullah II to Parliament 10,Feb,2013 , And HM King Abdullah II reviews the honor guard upon his arrival at the National council

Video

Last edited by a moderator:
The Openning of Parlimant 2013 , King Abdullah , Queen Rania , Prince Fasial , Prince Hashem , Prince Talal Bin Mohammed & Princess Ghida , Princess Muna , Princess Sumayah Bint Al-Hassan , Prince Mir’ad Bin Raad , Princee Noor Bint Assam . Princess Ayah Al-Faisal

The Pics , Viewed images opening of the parliament session 10,Feb,2013
شاهدوا صور افتتاØ* دورة مجلس الامة | جريدة الرأي
I wonder where was Prince Hashim if he attended

Thanks salma I figured if he went he was person in the top crowds wearing white head dres. usually hes in lower area I wonder if his wife went as well?

Thanks Rossina for the video! it is lovely to see the King with his kids around, I was pleasantly surprised when I saw princess Noor attending !!

Additional photos

Last edited:
If I understand Prince Hashem attends and his 2 wifes , but Prince Faysal with his second wife. I am sorry but I do not know but I am mixing the late King Hussein 's children first and second weddings.

If I understand Prince Hashem attends and his 2 wifes , but Prince Faysal with his second wife. I am sorry but I do not know but I am mixing the late King Hussein 's children first and second weddings.

Prince Hashim has only one wife princess Fahdah Hashim !! and she doesn't really attend any public event.

very nice video! does anyone know if this just is from a random person with camera maby security :ermm: or they got special access for some sort of doc about the king?

Brilliant footage indeed.

@RHCJO: Speech from the Throne full album #JO #Jordan #Amman #HMSpeech خطاب العرش السامي 2013 - a set on Flickr
I wonder why queen Rania did not attend this event? Usually she is not missing KA's speech from the throne.
Princess Iman looks lovely :).
www.alwakaai.com/assets/news_gallery/44846_3_1383481816.jpg
www.ammonnews.net/img/newsImages/big20131131029RN463.jpeg
Prince Ali, princess Muna, princess Wejdan, princess Basma bint Talal & princess Sumaya attended the ceremony.

Last edited:
thanks you all for the photos and video.
its odd not to see Queen Rania at this event maybe she is outside Jordan?
anyway Princess Iman was here,loved the photos with her father the King:)

An exclusive video by the Royal court.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom