Opening of Parliament: 2003-2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was especially taken with the likeness between Princess Aisha and her mother Princess Mouna. Queen Rania is beautifully dressed as usual.

King Abdullah II will open the new parliament next Sunday.
Royal Decree

Queen Rania`s twitter
I'm so proud of His Majesty's Speech from the Throne. Was moved by His words on how women teachers esp. Can make a difference! #JO

On my way to listen to His Majesty deliver His Speech from the Throne at 1st session of our new parliament since general elections. #JO

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
Lovely dress :) thanks Dazz:flowers:
HM King AbdullahII from Ammon news

More pics Prince Faisal ,prince Hashem & prince Talal.

From daylife
Jordan's Princess Sarah Al Faisal (L), Jordan's King Abdullah's mother, Princess Mona, (2L) Jordan's Queen Rania (C) and Princess Alia Bint Al Hussein applauds as Jordan's King Abdullah arrives at the opening of the first session of the new parliament in Amman November 28, 2010.
Photo from Reuters Pictures
Jordan's Queen Rania arrives for the opening of the first session of the new parliament in Amman, on November 28, 2010.
Photo from Getty Images

Videos
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Po112Lk5upc&feature=player_embedded
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XUR7TOTsKk&feature=player_embedded
Videos & Pics from jorday.net more videos & pics

thanks all for the pics ; prince Hashim looks like an angel in white !! but really he added some weight ... did anyone saw Rym ? I know ali is not there but rym is in Jordan. and Sarah seems to like the color Black :)

The photos are lovely, they all looked so nice. I didn't see any Prince Hashim, which one was there and where can I see him? In the videos? Thanks! :flowers:

I have a sily question to jordanian members: how is the weather in Jordania? is it hot at this time of the year?

Thanks in advance.

I have a sily question to jordanian members: how is the weather in Jordania? is it hot at this time of the year?

Thanks in advance.

It is warm at the day but cold at night ; nearly autumn weather

Jordan's Prince Talal Bin Muhammad (back row L to R), Prince Hashem Ibn Al Hussein and Prince Faisal Ibn Al Hussein, King's Adviser on Tribal Affairs Sharif Fawaz Zaben (front row L to R) and King's media Advisor Ali Fazaa, listen to Jordan's King Abdullah's speech at the opening of the first session of the new parliament in Amman, November 28, 2010.

Jordan's Prince Faisal Ibn Al Hussein (C), his wife Princess Sarah Al Faisal (L) and Jordan's King Abdullah's mother, Princess Mona arrive at the opening of the first session of the new parliament in Amman, November 28, 2010.

Thank you for the pics and the videos :flowers:

prince Hashim looks like an angel in white !! but really he added some weight ... did anyone saw Rym ? I know ali is not there but rym is in Jordan. and Sarah seems to like the color Black :)

He certainly gained some weight and it suits him well :)

Haven't seen Rym, wonder why she wasn't there

Princess Muna looks really good she always impress me with her radiant appearance:)
nice to see Princess Sarah attending I guess this is her first time?...all the ladies look well I wonder if there is a pic of Princess Dina.
I like Rania white dress.

Where Prince Ali and Hamza???
Hashim has changed :lol:

:previous:Thanks Rossina, finally a picture of KA and QR greeting each other! I was actually disappointed that Petra hadn't published one, unlike previous years.

:previous:Thanks Rossina, finally a picture of KA and QR greeting each other! I was actually disappointed that Petra hadn't published one, unlike previous years.
I had the same feeling Humera :ermm: Petra and JR tv coverage for the event this year was very poor IMO :ermm: they did not show KA`s speech live on tv as the previous years .. petra also published the pics very late. Hope it will be better next year.

who is nadia al alami?
Amman`s bride .. Terrorists attacked her wedding party in the Radisson SAS Hotel ,2005 (Amman bombings)
Link

King opens Parliament's second ordinary session

Amman, Oct. 26 (Petra) -- His Majesty King Abdullah II on Wednesday said Jordanians stand before major comprehensive reforms to shape the new Jordan through team spirit and the concerted efforts of all to join ranks for progress, reform, and national security in its widest meaning.

Jordan's Queen Rania arrives to attend the opening of the Jordanian Parliament by her husband King Abdullah II in the capital Amman on October 26, 2011. King Abdullah II said that Arab uprisings had emphasised the need for political reform in the kingdom which would eventually lead to a system of parliamentary government.
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/04F78f19Ux5tA/x610.jpg
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/042kcNOe5ugiV/x610.jpg
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/066h19x48o19g/610x.jpg

Jordan: King Abdullah II Announces Power-Sharing Reforms
AMMAN, Jordan — Jordan's king said Wednesday he will give lawmakers a say in appointing the Cabinet, the latest reform aimed at heading off Arab Spring-style protests in the tiny, U.S.-allied nation.

Under the current system, King Abdullah II has sole power to appoint all Cabinet members. The change, starting next year, will allow the elected 120-seat parliament to choose a prime minister, who the king can either appoint or veto. If he vetoes, parliament will search for a consensus with the king on an alternative candidate, said the king's adviser Amjad Adaileh.

The king called the change part of a "comprehensive democratic transformation" and "political reform."

idk burzg i think prince hashem look fine to me, its QR and hussein were not ok. i think its a hard time for jrf right now.

idk burzg i think prince hashem look fine to me, its QR and hussein were not ok. i think its a hard time for jrf right now.
i see little on telvision he clap in one hand & he hide another hand & he wasent ok becuase he not speak & look veyr sleep

Back
Top Bottom