New Year's Cards: 2005-2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
no almost all Arab magazines started editing pics for singers and actress whom wear inappropriate or revealed clothes I noticed that recently.

Have you noticed how they edited her leg in this picture? It's interesting how they always seem to do that whether its Petra or Lahamag. I wonder why she would wear cloths that she knows are inappropriate.
oops they did it again:D
they cover her legs in the Lahamag photo,I didn't even notice that,I ask the same question yassy246??:ermm:

There is a simple answer to your question: QRania does not see her dresses as inappropriate.

I am a bit astonished that QNoor's choice for her New Year's card is a photomontage and not a real photo. I miss also her sons (and grand-daughters there!).
I like PMuna's card. PZein has really beautiful children (but all the other royal kids are goodlooking, too, on the pictures).

Thank you for the nice photos :flowers:
Queen Rania is glowing one more time!!Now tell me:what makes some people think that this skirt is inappropriate? :rolleyes: (It's a rhetorical question)

Thank you for the nice photos :flowers:
Queen Rania is glowing one more time!!Now tell me:what makes some people think that this skirt is inappropriate? :rolleyes: (It's a rhetorical question)
iakynthi,I didn't find her skirt inappropriate at all to me she can wore what ever she like,I don't judge ppl via their clothes,I only find amusing that photoshop to her clothes by Petra and Laha they try to show something not real,we have the right to notice and ask a questions,I realy wonder what she is thinking about that??

Rania isn't the editor of Laha so if they choose to edit their photos of women out of some stupid and misguided sense of "modesty" then that is their problem. Not hers.

Thank you jordan:flowers:
What a nice family
Little princess Haya is so cute:wub:

Beautiful picture of Hamzah and Noor and I love the message in the card too.

thank you jordan:)
very beautiful photo for the family,the little Haya is so cute.

Haya is adorable, such a little sweetheart!

I think Princess Haya looks like his father, Prince Hamzah

beautiful pic,what a cute baby Haya is, pretty like her mom.
thanks for the picture Jordan.

That's a beautiful family,the baby is very cute indeed!

Thank´s Jordan. Zein is beautiful girl.

I agree with you salma, she is stunning.but why the parents are not with them.

Thank you, Huda.
Anyone knows what is with the new years card of Abdullah and Rania?

Ohhhh. I havent look at your avatar ;-).
Have you a bigger version to post? The picture look beautiful.

I prefer last year card.

A lovely card. How the children have grown and beautifully too.

I dont really like the picture, I mean why put a sofa outside thats quite weird, A&R tend to do that though. It wouldve been quite nice if they were al standing up against the wall or something. Maybe something more original.
Iman looks a bit weird on the sofa on her knees, not very royal like especially for an official card picture IMO :whistling:It wouldnt be too hard for her to be sitting propley on the sofa. Her positing wasnt planned well.

Everyones outfits looked very calm and simple, Huseeins seems to be screaming and all attention on his top. WOuldve been nice if it was more simplier without all the print/writing.

Overall it wasnt bad, I like the effect of the picture, semi old looking. When was this taken, any idea?

Thanks Huda. I like the picture more than last year card. Beautiful family.

Back
Top Bottom