New Year's Cards: 2005-2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~*~Humera~*~ said:
For those of you who are wondering if other members of the JRF send similar cards (whether for new year's or Eid), here's an excerpt from an article which is actually about the recent Arab media conference in Dubia which was attended by Queen Rania:

"Queen Rania of Jordan attended the opening session, and it was an opportunity to thank her for something specifically Jordanian. On certain occasions, Jordanians exchange cards with family pictures on them. I recently received one with the King and Queen and their children, which I added to early ones, in which you see the children grow. I have similar annual cards from Prince Talal bin Mohammed and Princes Ghida and their children, and from many other friends."

http://english.daralhayat.com/opinion/OPED/12-2005/Article-20051213-24fdd767-c0a8-10ed-0041-2f4b75c5dc31/story.html

Hope to see those cards sometime soon.
Prince Hassan and P.Sarvath used to send cards as well,I am not sure if they still do that though:confused:

lil Monkey said:
Prince Hassan and P.Sarvath used to send cards as well,I am not sure if they still do that though:confused:

I think they still do. My El Hassan Family watchers in Amman say that they have seen cards with a sort of composite picture this year, made up of different pictures taken at the family wedding earlier in the year.

New Year card for 2007

Jordan Royal Family's New Year card for 2007

Last edited by a moderator:
salma said:
Jordan Royal Family's New Year card for 2007

What a beautiful family! Thank you for these picture :) !
Salma and Iman are wearing the same, the color of this year is green :). Hashim makes a funny face, he's so cute.

asturiana said:
What a beautiful family! Thank you for these picture :) !
Salma and Iman are wearing the same, the color of this year is green :). Hashim makes a funny face, he's so cute.

You´re wellcome!:flowers:

I like the pic. And Queen Rania seems happy.

Gorgeous card. I love it more than last year's, its more cozy and laid back. Hashem is adorable, anyone notice he's holding a bottle?
Hussein looks more grown up.

You guys are right- Prince Hussein is getting to be very handsome. He looks so much like his mom! A big change in him from last year. I love this card. Maybe they'll send one to me (wishful thinking- if that happened, I'd get one from all the royals. sigh)

LadyK said:
You guys are right- Prince Hussein is getting to be very handsome. He looks so much like his mom! A big change in him from last year. I love this card. Maybe they'll send one to me (wishful thinking- if that happened, I'd get one from all the royals. sigh)

A really great picture. I liked the 2006 card, too, but this one is even better. They look like a very happy family! PHashem is such a cutie.

LadyK, do you mean Prince Hashem?
He looked like his dad when he was several months old but he's starting to look more and more like his mom as he grows up. His smile and expressions remind me of Queen Rania.

Beautiful card,I like the most Hashem,he always smiles and looks joyful,such as a cutie pie,image of his dad when he was at his age,but he also has some slight features of his mom.

Oh ya allah prince Hashem really cute allah protect him , I love this card all the family looks great , and Prince Hussein is very handsome indeed .

please Humera put this card in the november voting I will vote for it for sure .

What a beautiful card! Hashem has changed so much, I agree with Humera and thinks he looks alot like Rania now!

Humera said:
Gorgeous card. I love it more than last year's, its more cozy and laid back. Hashem is adorable, anyone notice he's holding a bottle?
Hussein looks more grown up.
:flowers:
The picture is so great and so down to earth!!! I did notice Hashem holding the bottle. Its because he holding the bottle gives me the expression that it was a casual picture that was taken as if they didn't plan the shot. I like the fact that the royal family live their lives like all of us. The children have changes much in a year, like most children do . Great Photo:flowers: :cool:

I agree Claudia, i love the spontaneous look of the picture. Seeing Hashem holding the bottle reminds of a younger Princess Salma holding her thumb in her mouth in more than one family portrait.

princessnoorhamzah said:
What about the 2007 New Year's Card of QN, Hamzah, P. Noor, and Hashem, Iman and Raiyah ? I hope it will show P. Fadah, too.

I did not know they put out a card too. I hope they do, soon. :wub:

Thank you Humera, what a nice picture! The children are really growing up!

It is unfortunate that we dont get to see KA and QR's Eid cards (i've only seen one from a few years ago). They're not released to the press like the new year's cards.

Humera said:
It is unfortunate that we dont get to see KA and QR's Eid cards (i've only seen one from a few years ago). They're not released to the press like the new year's cards.

Not it´s the same pic in both cards?

no the eid card pictures are different

Humera said:
no the eid card pictures are different

Thank´s Humera.

do anyone have any old card?:ermm: (new year´s card or eid´s card)

Wow, they really have grown, unbelievable, i think the last time i saw P Salma she was the size of P hashem! mashalla!

Thank´s Jordan! Sarah and Aisha are beautiful kids.

Last edited by a moderator:
Princess Robijn said:
Is this the New Year Card of 2007?? And could someone please tell me who the people are on the picture??
Thnx ahead!

It's Princess Muna (the king's mother) with her father Walter Gardiner and all her grandchildren. First row the princess and her father with the twin daughters of her younger son Prince Faisal: Aisha and Sarah, and King Abdullah's younger kids Salma and Hashem. Behind them (from left to right): Prince Faisal eldest child Ayah, Princess Aisha's kids Aoun and Muna, the king's elder kids Iman and Hussein, Prince Faisal's son Omar and Princess Zein's kids Joumana and Jaafar.
It seems to be the New Year's Card 2007 of PMuna.

A nice picture.
The twins and little Hashem are very cute.

Last edited:
What a beautiful picture! Muna looks delighted to be with all of her grandchildren and her dad. Thank you for sharing.

Back
Top Bottom