New Year's Cards: 2005-2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Princess Muna must be a proud grandmother! Beautiful photos, thanks! :flowers:

Why Q Noor just has her daughters in her ards and no son? actually i wanted to see Prince Hashim in the pics so am asking. Is tehre any new year card of our handsome prince?

I have never seen a new year card of prince hashim .

Well, obviously because Hamzah and Hashim have their own families (no matter what happened between Hamzah and Noor) and they could release their own New Year's cards.;) Why they haven't done so? Because Hamzah divorced and Hashim insists on being extremely private, as it seems. :flowers:

Well, obviously because Hamzah and Hashim have their own families (no matter what happened between Hamzah and Noor) and they could release their own New Year's cards.;) Why they haven't done so? Because Hamzah divorced and Hashim insists on being extremely private, as it seems. :flowers:

so private that he doesnt even wish new year:ohmy:

anyways i've just seen only one new year card of hamzah... does he has more?

if you dontmind me asking, what happened between momn son,eh?

I meant his ex-wife Noor. Nothing bad happened between Hamzah and his mother.

And you're right. There's only one New Year's card (2008 I think) of Hamzah with his ex-wife and little Hayah.

Hamzah sent New Year´s Cards before his marriage. In 2005-06 they choosed pics of them and in 2007-08 in these cards we saw them with Haya.

Salma I have only seen one of them, with Hayah - he's wearing a black T-shirt. Can you post the other one from 2007/2008 or I should have a look at the previous pages? Thanks! :flowers:

How lovely! Thanks much! :flowers: I wish we could see Princess Hayah now that she's 3 years old. She must have grown up so much. And I think she has curly hair now - I bet she's as beautiful as a doll!

thank you Salma for the pics. They look lovely and Princess ( or ex Princess) Noor loooks really beautiful. She is real beauty, i mean no makeup, artificial beauty kind.

and the baby Haya is so cute baby.

thank you Salma for the pics. They look lovely and Princess ( or ex Princess) Noor loooks really beautiful. She is real beauty, i mean no makeup, artificial beauty kind.

and the baby Haya is so cute baby.
You´re welcome Azezah.

Noor is a princess because she is a daughter of Prince Asem.

Thanks for posting a new card!:flowers::flowers::flowers:
The card is great. The children are growing up so fast. By the way, the card is black-and-white, isn't it?

Thank you :flowers:.
I like the card very much and its different from the previous years.

Asturiana is right. This is their most beautiful photo as a family, IMO. They all look lovely! :flowers:

Beautiful card! Do they celebrate New Year at the same day as people living in Europe, or is there any special date for muslims?

Beautiful card! Do they celebrate New Year at the same day as people living in Europe, or is there any special date for muslims?
It is for the new year 2011. There is the islamic Hijri new year but they dont celebrate it with cards.

Glad you like the card... I love it too !!
Sorry but I can not scan it, it is not my card, it was posted on that pic by Hia Magazine... that is all.

I wish we can get that family photo in high quality as soon as possible.... In my opinion this pic is one of the best of them !!

Hasn't Q Noor released a New Year's card yet?? Keep us posted, please! :flowers:

thank you so much for posting.
will there be a HQ of the picture?

Its a nice card yet very original. The black & white effect is nice.
Prince Hashem with his hand in his pockets is really cute.

It's really nice card, this pic is great. Prince Hashem is so cute and Hussein is already taller than his mum.

It's the best family pic in years. I like it.

Back
Top Bottom