New Year's Cards: 2005-2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
nice card ; salma is her aunties version Iman or Raiyah nice change in the card ,

Rossina, you posted very superb cards. Thanks :D

Last edited:
Thank you for posting the picture cards!!!
Iman is looking so beautiful IMO, to bad shes not getting more heigh and be even with her mother, now Salma grew a lot from last year, she will be the tallest of the girls and maybe taller than Rania. and i agree she looks so much like her aunts Iman and Raiyah!

I like the new year card, very nice.
Thanks, Rossina.

nice card what a lovely family.
the girls grow up fast but i cant say the same about Hachem:)

Thanks Rossina,
I love little Hashim's pose .. super CUTE!

Very Beautiful picture of them ,, Nice choice ,,, Iman become beautiful young Lady ,,, But Yes I agree with you kathia sophia princessIman not getting tallness anymore ,, she still short :-( ,,, But yes Cute princess Salma she will be tallest ,, I love Hashim very much he’s soo cute ,,, All the family looks nice ,,, Thank you for posting .

The 2013 new year card of Queen Noor will be a a picture of the queen’s daughters and granddaughters

Wow, cannot wait to see it. Queen Noor should include her daughters-in-law in the same picture as well!

I want QN 's card please !!!

Only Hashem is 100% Rania, he will be gorgeous when grown up

Very lovely photos for family I like the cp had his own. Sometimes hashem look like rania a lot but of her early days.. hopefully he has more of other side too lol.

Very lovely photos for family I like the cp had his own. Sometimes hashem look like rania a lot but of her early days.. hopefully he has more of other side too lol.
Maybe he's like Salma, to his uncles and aunts side

Thanks Xavi I like it.

Thanks xavi :)
They all look nice specially the girls.

What a lovely card of the family. I quite like that they shared two pictures in one card.

In addition to KA & QR, this year's card contains a third signature for CP Hussein.

Queen Rania published the new year card photos on her twitter & Instagram:
@QueenRania: With our warmest wishes, happy New Year to everyone! #Happy #NewYear #Peace #2014 #Amman #Jordan Instagram
@QueenRania: من عائلتنا الصغيرة إلى كل منكم: كل سنة وأنتم سالمين، ان شاء الله سنة خير وسلام #الأردن #الاردن #عمان Instagram

Lovely family card! How old is the second girl (i can't recall her name), she is a little lady!

Back
Top Bottom