New Year's Cards: 2005-2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wonderful cards both of them!! :) Xavi, I can see Hamzah in little Hayah.;) What a pretty little girl!!

Princess Alia's family card is among my most favourite cards. I liked the relaxed atmosphere of this particular photo, their clothes, the interaction between the members of the family etc. A very unique photo and a very beautiful one! Thanks for sharing!! :flowers:

Oh this is indeed precious !!! both are lovely and from the heart ; I liked Alia's family one and sure Noor looked happy and proud of her Haya whom changed a lot , duno who she looks like ... Thanks Rossina this is a treasure indeed .. although pitty both kids without their father 's
U r welcome xavi & Noor:)
I think she looks like princess Ayah al Faisal

Great to see princess Haya and daugther, she is beatyfull. Lucky you ,to have such a cart! Some have a cart with a pic from Haya on her horse !! But I like this one !!!!
Happy New Year !!!

Great to see princess Haya and daugther, she is beatyfull. Lucky you ,to have such a cart! Some have a cart with a pic from Haya on her horse !! But I like this one !!!!
Happy New Year !!!

Did I miss a picture of Princess Haya and her daughter Al Jalila, or did you mean the card of Princess Noor and her daughter Haya? :flowers:

Happy New Year !!!

This is princess Noor Asem & her daughter princess Haya bint Hamzah bin al Hussein.. not Haya bint al Hussein & her daughter Aljalilah.

So wonderful Princess Alia

How many old Haya Hamza?​

We can say little Hayah is 3 and a half. In April she will turn 4 (b. April 18th, 2007).
I knew I'd be surprised to see her, she's a girl now!!

great pics thanks for sharing that.
I quit like the card of Princess Alia family I think it's the best.
Haya is cutie pie.

Waited Prince Ali and his family card :whistling:

I was wrong, I mean it is Haya and daugther, sorry !

The cards are both wonderful :flowers:
I quit like the card of Princess Alia family

gorgeous!! Thanks so much.
Its amazing how much Princess Iman looks like Q.Rania.

Very beautiful card! Probably one of the most beautiful new year's card they had ever done! I like they all wear white clothes except KA who wears black suit which makes him look quite handsome. P Hussein reminds me of QRania's father! His face doesn't reminds me neither Rania nor Abdullah. He reminds me more of his grandfathers. P Iman's eyes are exactly Rania's eyes. And Hashem is the one who has the greatest similarity with Rania and he must be very beautiful when grown up. A black and white, very smart and chic card!

beautiful cards, thanks for sharing.
It's interesting how the dynamics change with the sad reality of a royal divorce; the moms are posing with the kids and the dads are out of the picture. No photo on Prince Hamzah's card but then I guess he'd have felt weird to appear by himself, he could've had a picture with his daughter; and what about Prince Feisal? I assume his card has a picture with Princess Sara.

i was wondering about PFeisal and PSarah card too?!!!
i liked almost all the cards this year the King and Queen card is sophisticated,Alia family is cute but my fav is the one of PNoor and her lovely daugther.

can I say how much I liked princess alia Tabaa outfit !!
Its weird card for Hamzah ; but I guess he respects Noor so much that he let her pose with her daughter .... BTW I realized Hamzah and alia and Q Noor still use Quran verses in their cards !

Do you think there could be a secret message here, that we're not going to see him in 2011 at all!?? :lol: :p Well I liked the card, thanks for sharing!! :flowers:
No secret Messages, Prince Hamzah is known for his love of photography especially scenes from Jordan. So since he wouldn't pose for a pic by himself he chose a place in Jordan that people aren't aware of as much and used it as a new year card. The message is "his love for Jordan"!

Back
Top Bottom