New Year's Cards: 2005-2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's a nice pic. But they had cards before I liked more. PIman looks a bit weird (not only kneeling; I had even some problems to recognize her).
It's one of the better pics of PSalma and the CP (a handsome young man on the pic). I do not like the queen's neckline (makes her looking too skinny). The king's smile is usually a bit less put-on.

nice family photo i liked the last year more but this one is lovely too hachem looks so cute.didn't like Imane pose though.

I don't like it either, not a big success like other years cards, they all wear summer clothes like it is summer and not the heart of winter. I don't like the old photo effect, I was waiting something else. QRania is stunning as she is always. I like a lot PSalma's posing, she poses like her mother, in a beautiful and elegant way.

Thanks Huda. I like the picture ,it's very nice. Beautiful family

Thank´s Huda Sumaya has nice family.

very nice thanks for sharing Huda.
PHassan have a lovely family he must be proud of his children and grandchildren.

lovely card for P.Hassan's family , i liked Sumaya and her children

Thanx for all posts!
Awesmoe jobs! :)

wonderful card espicialy princess rahma and her cute husband!

Nice card ;)
-the princess with the four kids in the pic (forgot her name), any idea why her hubby was not there..
I've seen many pics of him with her

She is Princess Sumaya and her husband (Nasser Judeh) is not in picture because they are divorced.

Nice card ;)
-the princess with the four kids in the pic (forgot her name), any idea why her hubby was not there..
I've seen many pics of him with her

The pic of PSumaya with her four beautiful kids is really lovely. The kids' father Nasser Judeh (Jordan's current foreign minister) is not on the pic because the princess divorced him.

wonderful card for all family of prince hassan,I liked Sumaya and her children

This year's cards are all lovely, especially K.Abdullah's family card. His children are so cute. Iman and Salma are both very beautiful girls.

Thank you very much

Very very wonderful family of Prince Hassan

Rashid looks pretty cool

Family that mercy beautiful princess Rahma (What's the name her daughter?)

Princess Sumaya seem happy and very beautiful Zein Al Sharaf

I dont really like the picture, I mean why put a sofa outside thats quite weird, A&R tend to do that though. It wouldve been quite nice if they were al standing up against the wall or something. Maybe something more original.
Iman looks a bit weird on the sofa on her knees, not very royal like especially for an official card picture IMO :whistling:It wouldnt be too hard for her to be sitting propley on the sofa. Her positing wasnt planned well.

Everyones outfits looked very calm and simple, Huseeins seems to be screaming and all attention on his top. WOuldve been nice if it was more simplier without all the print/writing.

Overall it wasnt bad, I like the effect of the picture, semi old looking. When was this taken, any idea?

I agree with you :flowers:

The picture is not very appropriate:eek::ohmy::ermm:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have seen KA & QR New Years card in reality, the quality isnt as posted, its really nice quality and the paper is soft and has a nice shine to it.
The New Year card went out with a medium box with two candle sticks.

I have seen KA & QR New Years card in reality, the quality isnt as posted, its really nice quality and the paper is soft and has a nice shine to it.
The New Year card went out with a medium box with two candle sticks.

Dazzling, now that you mentioned this - really nice with the candle sticks and all - do you know if the cards are sent to important people only? How many of them are available each year? Any idea? :rolleyes:

What about Princess Muna`s new year card ?

Seem grainy

Written in the bottom of the image in July 2009

princess ayah looks exactly like her mother !!!!

Back
Top Bottom