New Year's Cards: 2005-2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thank you for posting the photo of Princess Muna and her grandkids! Princess Ayah seems to be growing up as a beautiful young woman, and Princess Salma always seems to dislike picture-taking :D

Last edited by a moderator:
:flowers: :) Great picture ......princess Muna look very happy with her grandchildren :) :flowers: .

What a wonderful picture of Princess Muna and her grandchildren. I think it's great that her father is living with her too. The kids are really growing up and are so good looking!

Jordan Royal Family's New Year card for 2009 as seen, on December 21, 2008. For this year, King Abdullah II and Queen Rania pose with their four children, (L to R) Princess Salma, 8 years old, Prince Hussein, 14, Prince Hashem, almost 4 and Princess Iman, 12. The card this year bears wishes for 'a blessed year' when last year's card was wishing for 'love and peace'.

PHOTOS : Rania de Jordanie et sa famille ont une carte de voeux pour vous !

Beautiful pic!

Thanks a lot salma; for me I liked the last year's one. will we get more from the rest RFJ ( espically Ali and Hamzah)

great photos thanks Salma:flowers:
what a beautiful young lady PImane is,and Hashem is a cutie.

Welcome Lilo and Xavi. I agree with you Xavi I prefer 2007 card. Salma change too.

Xavi usually we dont see the other card of Jordan Royal Family.

Lovely photo. The older children especially look so much more grown-up.

Beautiful family picture, but I also like the last card more.

P.Iman always sits beside her father:)

Great picture !!!!!!!!!!!!!! ... i agree with u all ... 2007 picture is better .... P I man is sooooooo pretty ... just like her mother Queen Rania ...thank u salma .

Maybe Iman is a 'father's daughter'.

I think Iman's blooming into a beautiful young lady now. And Hussein's so handsome too.

Beautiful family picture, but I also like the last card more.

I like the new card more than that of last year (both PHussein and PSalma look much better on the new one).

what a beautiful children,Imane is already a pretty young lady,Hussein look handsome here.

Thanks for those lovely photos. I particularly like the twins Aisha and Sarah. They are simply gorgeous.

Beautiful and great family pictures. Thank You!
Pretty Royal Family...

Waou!!! Thank you Jordan.
These cards are wondeful,I love them all.Queen Noor and her daughters are so beautiful.Happy to see princess Iman laughing because she always seem sad.The picture is very nice,I would have loved to see queen Noor grand children.So sad that princes Hamzah and Hashem didn't gave her the opportunity to make a picture with all the family.I really feel sad for queen Noor not having the posibility de show up her wonderful (i have no doubt they are ) grand daughters.
Princess Muna is also very nice.I like the fact that her father is always in the pics.This is a nice gesture.Her grand children are lovely.I notice that Jumana and Muna are fantastic young girls.
Princess Basma's grand daughters are very cute.
The adult princesses of Jordan are lovely ,it's nice to see that the new generation is also very nice

thankyou jordan as always you share the best pics:). i wonder are cards private only or from agencys, meaning can anyone ask the offices for one?

Thank u jordan .... i loved PMs card .. prince hussein looks great here ... PBs granddaughters r sweet .

This was before Raiyah had her hair cut.
I loved the twins and Joumana is really beautiful.

I noticed that its the same pose, shirt.
This was her last birthday's photo.

sorry, this is the pic
http://i44.tinypic.com/11mavdv.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful pic of queen Noor, we don't see very much of her!! thanks xavi83.

Queen Noor´s card is a collage true? and why never Tahani al-Shahwan is Muna´s card?

Back
Top Bottom