Most beautiful Jordanian Royal Ladies?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Frothy

Nobility
City
Not Saying
Country
United Kingdom
I don't know if it is something in the water in Jordan or the Middle East, but the ladies of the Jordanian royal house strike me as amongst the world's most beautiful :D

So who do you think is the loveliest of the royal ladies of Jordan?

There are many outstandingly beautiful ones. The four that spring to mind for me are

HM Queen Rania
HRH Princess Noor Hamzah
HRH Princess Fahdah al Hashem
HRH Princess Badiya bint El Hassan

not necessarily in that order! Are there any others you can think of? I admire the elegance of the Jordanian princesses in general. It must be a very stylish country.

Qa

You must include Queen Alia in your list dear.
Thanks

Queen Noor is the most beautiful one,and I don't think that the jordanian royal women are the most beautiful in the world,every royal family in this world has his beautiful women

i think princess Noor Hamzah is the most beautiful i like here so she is a natural beauty
i agree with you TamaraKhan the jordanian royal women are not the most beautiful in the world what about other royal lady in other royal family :confused:

The Jordanian royal women are beautiful for different reasons -- beauty, style & elegance and devotion to duty. I have only seen Queen Noor & Queen Rania in interviews. Both are beautiful women. Other beauties, IMO, are Queen Alia, Ghida, Badiya, & even though we haven't seen much of her, Fahda.

But I believe the strength of character and--at least in pictures--joyous smile and disposition of Princess Aisha make her the most beautiful. I know, not a traditional choice. But really if I was to have dinner or spend time with any of them, it would be her.

Mapper.

Frothy said:
I don't know if it is something in the water in Jordan or the Middle East, but the ladies of the Jordanian royal house strike me as amongst the world's most beautiful :D

So who do you think is the loveliest of the royal ladies of Jordan?

There are many outstandingly beautiful ones. The four that spring to mind for me are

HM Queen Rania
HRH Princess Noor Hamzah
HRH Princess Fahdah al Hashem
HRH Princess Badiya bint El Hassan

not necessarily in that order! Are there any others you can think of? I admire the elegance of the Jordanian princesses in general. It must be a very stylish country.

I guess u should come to Jordan and see all the beautiful women;)
well actually Lebanon and even the gulf countries are full of beautiful women, it's said that when God created earth he put 70% of the beauty in Lebanon.
some places here in Jordan are stylish some aren't it,it depends where u go.

TamaraKhan said:
Queen Noor is the most beautiful one,and I don't think that the jordanian royal women are the most beautiful in the world,every royal family in this world has his beautiful women
Strongly agree, QN and QA are considered beautiful, of course Haya and Iman too....Rahma bint Al-Hassan is cute, but I dun consider her one of the most beautiful princesses.

Savita said:
You must include Queen Alia in your list dear.
Thanks

She was stunning--and still would be, I believe.:)

Imo Princess Haya is [one] of the most beautiful women on earth. Also P. Fahdah (hopefully we'll get to see more proof with some new pics ;) )Queen Rania is also very pretty along with QN.

I said "amongst" the world's most beautiful, I haven't seen pictures of every royal woman!

I didn't include Queen Alia because I am thinking of those still alive. I don't, myself, think Queen Noor has (or had when she was younger) anything on the other royal ladies mentioned but it is all a matter of taste with these things! I will have to look up pictures of some of the other princesses you mentioned.

I agree with those who posted Queen Rania, Princess Noor and Princess Fahdah.

i'll include Queen Noor, Princess Haya and Princess Iman bint al-Hussein. :)

I think Queen Alia and P Haya. That's a definite in IMO. P Noor is pretty as well.

queen noor, princess iman bint al hussein, queen alia, princess haya and anyway, i think princess sarvath looks beautiful, she's older now but anyway i like her angular face and her smile :)

I think Queen Rania is most certainly a beautiful Jordanian queen!

lil Monkey said:
Strongly agree, QN and QA are considered beautiful, of course Haya and Iman too....Rahma bint Al-Hassan is cute, but I dun consider her one of the most beautiful princesses.

agree with u,qn and qa are beautiful women,haya has cute face but her body is not beautiful,as for rania,i won't describe her as beautiful,as she was less than average before her plastic surergy and makeover.

I agree for the gulf and lebanon beauties,but much of them are artificial beauties, as in those countries,plastic surergy takes a big place,but Jordanian women are ranked 1st within arab countries (rania's influence ;) maybe?),and 22d in the world of people(mostly women) who practice plastic surergy to enhance their beauty.

there are lots of contests, especially in america, about to change persons appearance with plastic surgery... and we witness that they really change but actually it's not them.. you can only exist with your inborn features....

yes qr's physique is well-arrenged... but it s not natural.. and it's not the right thing to say she is beautiful... natural beauty is the real beauty...

besides I want to ask you that anyone who has money is (in todays world) beautiful.. is that a coincidence???

unfortunately, especially royal families take very big rate of our taxes to themselves and use them to their clothes, beauty or whatever else... It's ridiculous think that to admire them.... and in mental skill, it's not fair.....

Last edited:
i agree with you chaqruga and Salomé a lot of poeple find rania beautiful but in My humble opinion beauty means natural beauty not artificial one and rania is Far from the natural beauty if you see her pictures before her plastic surergy you can see that she is very ordinary woman and like princess noor how does't need plastic surgery to look beautiful and cute princess haya too
it's Silly to Considere a woman beautiful just because she is famous or royal :mad:

all women are flower.... that's really good word.. if you nourish a flower with good manure, supply it's sun shine, keep in a dry, clean place, it's going to be very niceand strogly growing, isn't it?

one clothe can change you, this is right... some colours, clathes, dresses,shoes are suit us or not...

being a rich or royal only can help you to become beauty through your money.....

make-up, clothes, operations....etc make rich and the royal good looking..

I never mean or say "a woman beautiful just because she is famous or royal :mad:" .it's scattering, strewing, absurd to support that word..

Last edited:
i thimk you should include QAlia and PHaya

they are the most beautiful Jordanian ladies ( Natural Beauty )

Why do some always comments on Queen Rania so called 'palstic surgeries', so if someone have a nose job does that mean they did they whole face:confused:

Queen Rania does not look different from when she was a young lady, yes her nose look different but thats it, why do people exggaerate so much:rolleyes:

I dont think people know the meaning of 'natural beauty' even if some royal ladies dont seem to have much 'makeup on' BUT even natural beauty requries make up, if you ever read those beauty magazines:rolleyes: , sorry for going off the topic!!

chaqruga said:
all women are flower.... that's really good word.. if you nourish a flower with good manure, supply it's sun shine, keep in a dry, clean place, it's going to be very niceand strogly growing, isn't it?

one clothe can change you, this is right... some colours, clathes, dresses,shoes are suit us or not...

being a rich or royal only can help you to become beauty through your money.....

make-up, clothes, operations....etc make rich and the royal good looking..

I never mean or say "a woman beautiful just because she is famous or royal :mad:" .it's scattering, strewing, absurd to support that word..
i don't say that you mean it i say this sentence and i mean it

For me, two most beautiful Jordanian Royal ladies are Princess Haya and Queen Rania. I put Haya first, because she is very natural, and Rania uses too much make-up. I prefer natural beauty. But all the same, Her Majesty is a very beautiful woman.

Nad25 said:
Why do some always comments on Queen Rania so called 'palstic surgeries', so if someone have a nose job does that mean they did they whole face:confused:

Queen Rania does not look different from when she was a young lady, yes her nose look different but thats it, why do people exggaerate so much:rolleyes:

I dont think people know the meaning of 'natural beauty' even if some royal ladies dont seem to have much 'makeup on' BUT even natural beauty requries make up, if you ever read those beauty magazines:rolleyes: , sorry for going off the topic!!

Why u call that exagerrating,everybody here have seen Rania's pics before her makeover and plastic surergy,and everybody can say that she was less than average.

The plastic surergy of Rania is pointed here because I don't know other woman within the jordanian royal family who made plastic surergy,and the topic here is talking about the beauty of the JRF's women,and I think rania is a part of them ;)

Nad25 said:

a few days ago i have seen a very old picture of queen ranja and it really made me odd. maybe there are other queens/princesses in the jrf who do plastic surgery but QR must have made much more than simply a nose job... she looks totally different. for sure a face changes with the years, but not the way hers did... :( and so thats no natural beauty anymore in my eyes...:eek:

I have googled this and can't find anything that looks like befoee and after pics. Does anybody have a link to a pic of the allegedly pre-surgery Rania?

Frothy said:
I have googled this and can't find anything that looks like befoee and after pics. Does anybody have a link to a pic of the allegedly pre-surgery Rania?

I can give you a link to a picture in an private message if you want for.
I think it's not allowed to post such old pictures.

closesttoheaven said:
I can give you a link to a picture in an private message if you want for.
I think it's not allowed to post such old pictures.

A clarification as the above information is wrong: You can post old images so long as you re-host them first via another source such as Photobucket, Image Shack, Tiny Pic, SupLoad, etc. and provided that you cite the original source of the image.

You cannot attach old images directly to the forum due to our bandwidth conservation efforts, but that does not mean you cannot post old images, period.

I would suggest a thorough review of the rules rather than just misinterpreting things.

Alexandria
Royal Forums Administrator

Close to Heaven thank you for the kind offer! I will PM you.

Back
Top Bottom