Most beautiful Jordanian Royal Ladies?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Frothy said:
I don't know if it is something in the water in Jordan or the Middle East, but the ladies of the Jordanian royal house strike me as amongst the world's most beautiful :D

So who do you think is the loveliest of the royal ladies of Jordan?

There are many outstandingly beautiful ones. The four that spring to mind for me are

HM Queen Rania
HRH Princess Noor Hamzah
HRH Princess Fahdah al Hashem
HRH Princess Badiya bint El Hassan

not necessarily in that order! Are there any others you can think of? I admire the elegance of the Jordanian princesses in general. It must be a very stylish country.
With Queen Rania we have a beauty who is a figurine protoype.
Her beauty is astounding because it emanates from within.
With Queen Noor we have a bit of Homer's description of Helen.She is a beauty with theoretical grace and dignity.Her beauty emanates from her stoicism and strength.
There is no comparison. They are very different and very beautiful in their own ways.

And what about Princess Fahdam, prince Hashem wife, i never saw any picture of her!

HM Queen Rania:flowers:
Princess Noor:flowers:
Princess Haya:flowers:
Princess Fahdah:flowers:
Queen Alia was very beautiful too...:wub:

queen rania wins the first place for me, followed by princess farah (although only saw one picture of her). princess noor, haya and iman share a 3rd place. :)

Queen Rania
Queen Alia
Princess Noor
Princess Haya
Princess Fahdah
Princess Imen

HRH Princess Noor Hamzah is the most beautiful lady, and I like her so much!

1. Princess Haya
2. Queen Alia
3. Princess Dina
4. Queen Noor
5. Princess Iman

HRH Princess Fahdah al Hashem :flowers::flowers:

In my opinion ;
Queen Noor
Queen Alia
Princess Fahdah
Princess Haya
Princess Noor Hamzah

Ramadan Mubarek :flowers::flowers:

How do you people know if Fahdah is beautifull? Never seen her picture.

for me the most beautiful is Queen Rania, I like her very much

All these ladies are extremely lovely, but Queen Noor is really American not Jordanian. She is beautiful, too and has been a great asset to Jordan her adopted country.

All these ladies are extremely lovely, but Queen Noor is really American not Jordanian. She is beautiful, too and has been a great asset to Jordan her adopted country.
Well, then are so many ladys in JRH whose are not Jordanian. Rym is Croatian-Algerian, Rania is Palestinian (was refugee in Jordan), Sarvath is Pakistani, Fahdah is Saudi etc. Noor is also Syrian-Lebanon. And king A is half-Englisch, so all the princesses are everything a bit.
I think that is a plus point for Jordan.

Well, then are so many ladys in JRH whose are not Jordanian. Rym is Croatian-Algerian, Rania is Palestinian (was refugee in Jordan), Sarvath is Pakistani, Fahdah is Saudi etc. Noor is also Syrian-Lebanon. And king A is half-Englisch, so all the princesses are everything a bit.
I think that is a plus point for Jordan.

Noor is Syrian-Lebanese-Scottish-English, an American mixture. You are right about the others, too. And, yes, I think that is a plus for Jordan.

Princess Iman bint Abdullah is beautiful, as her mother and aunt princesses Aisha and Haya.

hi everybody i think all the jordanian princess are beautiful and i think p.salha bint asem is very beautiful also and her sister p.nejla ..

princess mihrimah of jordan and ottoman

i think one of the beautifullest is princess mihrimah of ottoman who married prince nayef bin abdullah of jordan and became princess of jjordan she is the grandmother of princess noor

Attachments

• mihrimah sultan.jpg
    mihrimah sultan.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 1,267
i don't find any of the jordanian royal ladies natural beauties, but they look much better than the jordanian royal men, for sure. p noor is cute. p ghida is nice looking. q noor and q rania are pretty in surgically-enhanced ways. p sarvath and her daughters are short and stumpy and come across as a bit stuck on themselves.

My list is:

1. Princess Sarvath
2. Princess Haya
3. Queen Rania
4. Princess Badiya

But all the Jordanian Lady's are looking stunning!

i agree the jordanian royals are very beautiful

but i really think Queen Rania is the most beautiful...but then maybe coz i see more pictures of hers in comparison to the others

i believe Princess Alia Al-Feisal is extremely beautiful!! a lady of pure elegance and charisma!!

Back
Top Bottom