Most beautiful Jordanian Royal Ladies?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
closesttoheaven said:
a few days ago i have seen a very old picture of queen ranja and it really made me odd. maybe there are other queens/princesses in the jrf who do plastic surgery but QR must have made much more than simply a nose job... she looks totally different. for sure a face changes with the years, but not the way hers did... :( and so thats no natural beauty anymore in my eyes...:eek:

I have seen pictures of Queen Rania when she was young, of course a person looks diffrent from when you are a teenager up until you're in your twenties, i can say her nose looks different but not her whole face, but i guess everyone has different opinions on how she looked like before and now!!

Nad25 said:
I have seen pictures of Queen Rania when she was young, of course a person looks diffrent from when you are a teenager up until you're in your twenties, i can say her nose looks different but not her whole face, but i guess everyone has different opinions on how she looked like before and now!!

yeah, opinions differ and I said, a persons face changes with the years...
I don't have that much pictures to compare, but I compared those I have seen, and thats the result I got.
but at least, it doesn't really matter to me, who does or not... I don't like this topic that much, cause I think it's really hard to see on pictures AND most pictures in the internet are manipulated and... so, it's always hard to say if something is botox or simply a picture manipulation a la photoshop :rolleyes:

Let's try to keep the discussion limited to the most beautiful shall we? Unless someone has definite proof of Plastic surgery.....its all just speculation.

TamaraKhan said:
Queen Noor is the most beautiful one,and I don't think that the jordanian royal women are the most beautiful in the world,every royal family in this world has his beautiful women

IMO, the JRF Ladies are really the most beautiful in the world, my pref 1s are:

Queen Noor
P. Noor Hamzah
P. Hayah
P. Iman
P. Raiyah.

i thing princess rym when she was younger(have any one photos for her when she was small?please if you have lit me see them.
but now i thing princess haya .iman and of course ayah
and of the smalls i thing princess salma and jalila

Queen Rania
Queen Noor
Princess Haya

Hi Salma,I'M Nooj from turkey. Do you have a family pict of Queen Noor &HER family you r the only 1 on line.

To me princess Haya is the most beautiful princess in Jordan not in the world.

closesttoheaven said:
i think princess sarvath looks beautiful, she's older now but anyway i like her angular face and her smile :)
Hello. I have been off the air and away from internet for months. I think P. Sarvath is of a generation that did not really bother much with their looks as in using professional makeup artists and stylists. I have tried to copy some photographs from her website in which she looks much the same through the decades, just older, but the same person, and you can recognise her right the way through. I have chosen the most flattering pictures but even the fact that there are some not so flattering pictures in the website makes me think that this couple is quite natural and not into publicity.

Duh. I have the pictures in a folder but do not know how to post them. Sorry !

closesttoheaven said:
a few days ago i have seen a very old picture of queen ranja and it really made me odd. maybe there are other queens/princesses in the jrf who do plastic surgery but QR must have made much more than simply a nose job... she looks totally different. for sure a face changes with the years, but not the way hers did... :( and so thats no natural beauty anymore in my eyes...:eek:

I think she had a lips and a cheeks job- she lost weight, a new hairstyle, new trendy clothes, this at least. Anyway, this was done be4e her wed to KA, after it, she had also a nose job. Of course, this is what I see from her pix.

Let's not continuously speculate in circles about which woman in the Jordanian royal family has had plastic surgery unless someone can concretely provide proof. "I think" is not evidence that any Queen or Princess has had plastic surgery.

Zonk1189 has already made the following warning only on the previous page.

Zonk1189 said:
Let's try to keep the discussion limited to the most beautiful shall we? Unless someone has definite proof of Plastic surgery.....its all just speculation.

If members cannot comply with these two requests, then posts will be deleted with such speculation or this thread will be closed.

Alexandria
Jordanian Forum Moderator

I think Queen Rania, hands down is most beautiful! Haya is close behind her...

Queen Dina and the late Queen Alia

If you really look close to her photos you'll find that the only change is i n her nose...everything else looks the same ..weight loss affects features but do not change them ...if she did a lip , cheek thing we'l be able to see this ..i've saw many girls who had a lip and cheek job and belive me it can be known teh minute you look at a person ....go back to her school and earlly days at the royal family member and you'll see that there is no change in any feature beside her nose and sever weight loss..my cousin went to teh AUC at teh same year she did and saw her everyday ...when i asked her about teh queen she said that her node certainly changed but nothing else..she had the same amazing arabian gazzele eyes and that regal air about her:wub: .....
princessnoorhamzah said:
I think she had a lips and a cheeks job- she lost weight, a new hairstyle, new trendy clothes, this at least. Anyway, this was done be4e her wed to KA, after it, she had also a nose job. Of course, this is what I see from her pix.

I am full of admiration for Queen Rania. She always looks elegant - and I think also looks lovely. She also has to tread a fine line between not upsetting tradition and yet acting as a great role model for young Jordanian women.

It must have been rather unexpected and difficult for her to go from being an unknown wife of one of King Hussein's son's to being Queen in a matter of months. Of course, she will then have had at her disposal many advisers about hair styles, make-up, the right kind of clothes. This in itself makes a lot of difference.

I have not studied photos of her from before she became Queen. But I have read that Prince Abdullah (as he then was) had a keen eye for a pretty girl (and like all princes he will have been able to have a wide choice). The fact that he saw her and was immediately taken with her (so I have read) shows that she would not have been in need of much cosmetic surgery.

I think it ridiculous when people list the operations that Rania has had done as if they are her personal physician and have intimate background knowledge of plastic surgery! I remember one poster on a thread similar to this, once appeared to take great glee in showing a school photo of her and said how ugly she was - she was NOT ugly! She was simply a young girl who had yet to grow up into a woman! And I wonder if that poster looks fondly on their high school photos and thinks they look perfect and would not want to change anything about themselves?

It is clear from looking at photos of her when she was a student and as the years have gone by that Rania has had nothing done to her face aside from possibly yes the bridge of her nose does look more sculpted - but again it is pure speculation to say that you "know" she has had a nose job.

She has lost weight certainly and at times gained it again, she coloured her hair when she was as student in one picture and it was curly, it was the kind of thing I did at her age, she wore make up that was at times too harsh for her, she wore clothes that didn't suit her at times (but then we must rememer the fashion at that time), again these are all things I (and I'm sure others) have done when they were much younger and trying to learn what suited and what didn't.

Rania has developed her style and looks by learning from her mistakes, it's something that all girls learn to do as they grow into women - find the style that suits them and continue to work on it until they get it right. And that progression should never stop, you can always improve. She has lost weight at times a little too much but this is her choice and obviously what she wants to do and she feels happy being the size she now is.

And I agree with salwa, I've seen many celebs that have had "work" done on their lips, cheeks, eyes and goodness knows where else and it is obvious even to the untrained eye and it looks awful. Rania does not appear to have had anything of these procedures carried out on her.

You could always tell from even her younger days that with a good hair cut, appropriate make up and beautiful clothes and a little bit of toning to her physique she would look stunning - and here she is now looking exactly as she should.

In my mind she is the most beautiful Jordanian Royal lady, not only in looks but in the way she carries herself and promotes the causes she is interested in - it all adds up to "beauty" in my book. It cannot have been easy having to make you fashion faux pas infront of the world, I'm just glad I had no one pointing at my photos when I was at school and saying how awful I looked - for Rania that was a lifetime ago she is a stunning middle aged woman now not a girl just making her way in the world.

Last edited:
I vote for Rania, Queen Noor and Princes Noor.

I agree with the comments about how we all looked when we younger...if you saw pics of me before I discovered getting my eyebrows done...you wouldn't think I was the same person!

My eyebrows are still giving me grief so you are not alone!

Rania...who could think otherwise? Also Haya, I think she is extremely beautiful!

snowwhite said:
I think it ridiculous when people list the operations that Rania has had done as if they are her personal physician and have intimate background knowledge of plastic surgery! I remember one poster on a thread similar to this, once appeared to take great glee in showing a school photo of her and said how ugly she was - she was NOT ugly! She was simply a young girl who had yet to grow up into a woman! And I wonder if that poster looks fondly on their high school photos and thinks they look perfect and would not want to change anything about themselves?

It is clear from looking at photos of her when she was a student and as the years have gone by that Rania has had nothing done to her face aside from possibly yes the bridge of her nose does look more sculpted - but again it is pure speculation to say that you "know" she has had a nose job.

...Rania has developed her style and looks by learning from her mistakes, it's something that all girls learn to do as they grow into women - find the style that suits them and continue to work on it until they get it right. And that progression should never stop, you can always improve. She has lost weight at times a little too much but this is her choice and obviously what she wants to do and she feels happy being the size she now is.

...You could always tell from even her younger days that with a good hair cut, appropriate make up and beautiful clothes and a little bit of toning to her physique she would look stunning - and here she is now looking exactly as she should.

In my mind she is the most beautiful Jordanian Royal lady, not only in looks but in the way she carries herself and promotes the causes she is interested in - it all adds up to "beauty" in my book. It cannot have been easy having to make you fashion faux pas infront of the world, I'm just glad I had no one pointing at my photos when I was at school and saying how awful I looked - for Rania that was a lifetime ago she is a stunning middle aged woman now not a girl just making her way in the world.

thank you for your post, snowwhite! your perspective hits it right on the spot. it could not have been said any better.:flowers:

I would add Princess Aisha to the list as well. I have spent some time researching the Jordanian Family...and she is a perfect combination of her mother and father.

I find that princess Badiaa Al Hassan is the most beautiful jordanian royality.

the late queen alia, queen noor and ofcourse the one and only dear queen rania. having said that, i must also add that none of the pictures of queen noor do her justice because in person she is INCREDIBLY beautiful.

For me, hands down Queen Noor. There is a sophisticated elegance to her that is incomparable. I also love that she wears many traditional dresses that are just so beautiful.

I agree QN is so elegant and sophisticated, she just knows how to be a real Queen from inside and outside...

I think that Princess Haya is the most beautiful than Queen Rania, Princess Noor,,I have say the late Queen Alia , Princess Iman And last Queen Noor.

Back
Top Bottom