Most beautiful Jordanian Royal Ladies?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
princess haya is the most beautiful lady....
and also princess iman bint alhussein"sister of king abdullah"

Q.Noor - show me a woman at her age that can beat that ;) - followed by Q.Rania and Princess Haya. :flowers:

I'd like to add Princess Iman bint al-Hussein here. Judging by her latest appearances, her beauty seems to be blossoming! :)

The Queen Noor and Queen Rania who becomes more beautiful and charming with years passing

1. Alia because she was a very natural beauty with no cosmetic procedures unlike Noor and Rania and her beauty wasn't only her face but her radiance and sunny personality. 2. Haya before rhinoplasty. 3. Queen Dina as a young woman was stunning. 4. On equal footing Dina Mired and Ghida.

1. Alia because she was a very natural beauty with no cosmetic procedures unlike Noor and Rania and her beauty wasn't only her face but her radiance and sunny personality. 2. Haya before rhinoplasty. 3. Queen Dina as a young woman was stunning. 4. On equal footing Dina Mired and Ghida.

I totally agree with you though I like queen noor now find her so peaceful and grace . everyone used to talk about how Queen Alia used to enlighten the room when she comes in .. there was something special about her and I think Haya got something from her charming mom though I think she would have been more like her if she spent more time with her .

Pricness Haya is nature beutiful like queen alia she have energy in her eyes & her face ...give energ & beuty

Princess Noor stepsisters: Salha and Nejla.
... and the young generation of the Royal Family: Princess Iman bint Abdullah and Princesses Aisha & Sarah bint Feisal.:flowers:

... and the young generation of the Royal Family: Princess Iman bint Abdullah and Princesses Aisha & Sarah bint Feisal.:flowers:
i think prince hashem daughters , prince hamzah daughter & prince ali daughter will be very cute when they grow

1. Alia because she was a very natural beauty with no cosmetic procedures unlike Noor and Rania

She died young, remember; if she had lived longer, who knows what she could do with her face?

Queen Rania of Jordan of course she has style and she's beautiful

I agree w/ u! Queen Rania is the most beautiful of Jordanian Royal Ladies! And of course, Princess Noor and Princess Fahdah too. :D

I say Queen Noor, Queen Alia, and Princess Haya. are the most beautiful ladies in the Jordanian Royal Family... No not Queen Rania she is not beautiful at all :)

Princess Iman and Princess Ayah are both stunners. I don't see Queen Rania as beautiful because she's practically 100% plastic surgery. Actually if you get a picture of Audrey Hepburn and a picture of Queen Rania AFTER all the surgeries, you'll find they look almost EXACTLY alike.

Queen Alia, Queen Noor, Princess Haya Princess Zeina and princess salha :)

Queen Alia, Queen Noor, Haya, Iman and Rania (when she's young and didn't look so plastic).

Queen Noor and her daughters, Queen Alia and princess Haya, Ghida Talaal and Zeina Rashid

She died young, remember; if she had lived longer, who knows what she could do with her face?

Both Queen Rania and Noor had a cosmetic procedure (a nose job) when they were young, while Queen Alia kept her nose natural (from what I can see in photos) so you can tell that she's not likely to go under the knife.

Last edited:
i agree with you drear
queen Alia have a natural beauty
also Fahda and Iman bint Adbullah

Princess Hayah bin al Hussein and Queen Noor, also Princess Iman bin Al Hussein.

I think Queen Rania is the most beautiful of all.

I have not been able to find older pictures of Queen Rania either.
How would I find older pictures, before her surgery? Are there any on this web site, TRoyal Forums?

the most beautiful remain queen noor, she is like an angel!

Back
Top Bottom