Most beautiful Jordanian Royal Ladies?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i think there is a lot of pretty ladies in the jordanian family QRania is the most famous:) ,but most princesses is beautiful and alegant.

i believe princess alia al-feisal is extremely beautiful!! A lady of pure elegance and charisma!!
you are absolutely right, and the way she has behaved during the divorce, endears me and many others even more. Had my husband left me after 20 years, i would be running round toWn half mad, and spitting fire. I wish the princess could know how many people feel for her.

I voted previously but I would like to add princess Iman bint Abdullah

Queen Noor, more in these last years then when she was younger...

Oh mine!! Queen Rania and her daughter, Princess Iman.
Also I have t say that the twins, Sara and Aisha are beautiful girls.

Princess Noor, Queen Rania and Queen Noor are all very beautiful women, all in their own, unique way.
The late Queen Alia was simply a stunning lady.

i think there is a lot of pretty ladies in the jordanian family QRania is the most famous:) ,but most princesses is beautiful and alegant.
I think it's QRania but I also share Lilo's opinion. Rania is famous and beautiful but at the same time there are also other beautiful women like Queen Noor or Princess Haya (and girls like Iman bin Abdullah or Iman bin Hussein) in the Jordanian Royal Family.

I did not see any pictures of the late Queen Alia here, maybe I did not look very close

Ranking women on their beauty or supposed lack thereof is like having a beauty pageant.I think all these ladies are beautiful until their actions prove otherwise.

I guess my favorites are Queen Noor and Princess Haya. :flowers:

Q.Noor - show me a woman at her age that can beat that ;) - followed by Q.Rania and Princess Haya. :flowers:

I choose Queen noor she is the prettiest queen in jordan so far.

Queen Alia was the prettiest of all the Jordanian ladies then follows Princess Haya.
Queen Noor has lost a lot of her pretty features that she once had, I never thought she was beautiful but pretty.

I personally say,
Princess Alia Tabba
Queen Alia
Queen Noor
Princess Iman
Princess Ayah
Princess Sara & Princess Aisha
Princess Noor

Princess Iman Abdullah is becoming a stunning beauty i am sur she will be the beauy of the family soon:)

princess Aya is also a sweet girl i think she can be on this list too.

The newest member, Princess Sarah al Feisal is also beautiful.

I personally say,
Princess Alia Tabba
Queen Alia
Queen Noor
Princess Iman
Princess Ayah
Princess Sara & Princess Aisha
Princess Noor
I say all of them are equally " the most beautiful" until their actions prove otherwise.

We shoudn't forget Princess Rym, whose face I find very pretty and innocent. Also she has a graceful figure and beautiful brown eyes.:flowers: but the ones who know me must be sure that my favorite is Queen Alia.:angel:

Queen Rania
Queen Noor
Princess Iman (daughter of King Abdullah)
Princess Iman (sister of King Abdullah)
Princess Ayah
Princess Raiyah

I don't know if it is something in the water in Jordan or the Middle East, but the ladies of the Jordanian royal house strike me as amongst the world's most beautiful :D

So who do you think is the loveliest of the royal ladies of Jordan?

There are many outstandingly beautiful ones. The four that spring to mind for me are

HM Queen Rania
HRH Princess Noor Hamzah
HRH Princess Fahdah al Hashem
HRH Princess Badiya bint El Hassan

not necessarily in that order! Are there any others you can think of? I admire the elegance of the Jordanian princesses in general. It must be a very stylish country.

Queen Noor
Queen Rania
Princess Hayah bin Al Hussein

I forgot :
Princess Iman bint al Hussein
Princess Rayah bint al Hussein

Back
Top Bottom