King Hussein, Queen Noor & Family: Picture Thread

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
very nice one ; look at cute Iman as if she is used to being photographed :p

Well said, she was such a sweet baby girl! ;) I liked the photo, it's the first time I see it. Keep these old treasures coming, please! :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a rather rare photo of Princess Raiyah, thanks for posting it! :flowers:
The Princess looks more like her mother, she's fairer etc. I was wondering whether Raiyah resembles any of her Halaby cousins, does anyone know?

This is a rather rare photo of Princess Raiyah, thanks for posting it! :flowers:
The Princess looks more like her mother, she's fairer etc. I was wondering whether Raiyah resembles any of her Halaby cousins, does anyone know?
No . I not think she look like them :cool:

Last edited:
You don't think... This doesn't help much. I asked if anyone knows for sure, because I have never seen a photo of a Halaby cousin myself. ;)

Ooooh Both Looks Amazing , prince Hamzah Looks Sooo Cute , I Like This Pic Very Much , Thank you For Posting Burzg :wub::wub::wub:

No burzg, go back where the picture is posted on Zohrab's wall, I asked him he said it is princess Iman not Hamza :D It a lovely picture for King Hussein and the baby :D

No burzg, go back where the picture is posted on Zohrab's wall, I asked him he said it is princess Iman not Hamza :D It a lovely picture for King Hussein and the baby :D
And why I used find it in Prince Hamzah website ? this not Princess Iman. This Prince Hamzah in "Hussein the Beloved" Book Queen Noor say in this picture Prince Hamzah , so she can't mix with her children. :ermm:

Back
Top Bottom