King Hussein, Queen Noor & Family: Picture Thread

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They both look really good here. I love Queen’s thoub

You're welcome. :flowers: Maybe she is a nanny, but I don't know for sure. Has anyone recognized her?:bounce:

Thank you NoorMeansLight. Queen Noor is such a beautiful lady that she managed to look pretty even in this dress.:flowers:

True. She knows how to pull off such complicated (?) creations. Piece of cake, huh? ;)

Queen Noor with the Reagans early 80's

The dress I believe is by Oscar de la Renta. Saw an old photo recently of Nancy Kissinger wearing the same dress during the same time frame (early 1980's).

^ I've never seen the second photo before. His father adored him!
BTW, this turquoise necklace has always been my favourite. The Queen should wear it more often - I mean, at least I'd love to see it again some time.

07/05/95 KING HUSSEIN OF JORDAN & WIFE QUEEN NOOR LEAVING ST.PAULS CATHEDRAL AFTER A MEMORIAL SERVICE TO COMMEMORATE.VE DAY 50TH ANNIVERSARY
FWRO | Alpha Press=

QUEEN NOOR AND LATE KING HUSSEIN OF JORDAN.
0000102765alpha.jpg | Alpha Press=

KING HUSSEIN AND QUEEN NOOR OF JORDAN,.-ATTENDS "THE 1996 STOCKTON LECTURES",.-AT THE LONDON BUSINESS SCHOOL,.-IN LONDON, -[29/02/96].

KING HUSSEIN,QUEEN NOOR-JORDAN | Alpha Press=
KING HUSSEIN,QUEEN NOOR-JORDAN | Alpha Press=

31/3/97 NEW YORK.KING HUSSEIN & QUEEN NOOR OF JORDAN.THE KING HUSSEIN OF JORDAN HONOURED AT THE RAINBOW ROOM
KING & QUEEN OF JORDAN | Alpha Press=

06/09/97 QUEEN NOOR OF JORDAN AFTER " DIANA PRINCESS OF WALES FUNERAL " OUTSIDE WESTMINSTER ABBEY IN LONDON
QUEEN NOOR OF JORDAN | Alpha Press=

09/10/96 LONDON HEATHORW AIRPORT..KING HUSSEIN OF JORDAN FLIES IN.
KING HUSSEIN | Alpha Press=

KING HUSSEIN OF JORDAN.-ARRIVES AT HEATHROW AIRPORT.-IN LONDON.-{22/11/96}
KING HUSSEIN OF JORDAN | Alpha Press=

King hussein & Queen Noor
15-01-81
preview

preview

preview

King hussein & Queen Noor
15-01-91
preview
preview

Last edited by a moderator:
This demonstrates the relationship TM King Hussein and Queen Noor had, moreover its quality and beauty is emphasizes even more so when HM Queen Noor said in an interview, "What King Hussein and I had.......... that was Majic." :D

1. undated picture
2. With Spanish royals
3. Leaving the mayo clinic, 1992
4. Netherlands, 1992
5-8. French President visits Jordan, 1992
9-10. Opening of Parliament, 1993

Indeed I believe this to be HM Queen Noor's signature Hair Style. It accentuates her features, thus allowing her light to shine. :flowers::flowers:

more pics....

the king seemed ill the pic but Q Noor was a beauty and what a thoub !!!!
I thyink the woman between QN and princess Aisha is sharifa Fatima .. am i right?

I thyink the woman between QN and princess Aisha is sharifa Fatima .. am i right?

yes she is Princess Aisha and her exhasband,but the anpther woman is Primeminister abdul esalam el majaly's wife

yes she is Princess Aisha and her exhasband,but the anpther woman is Primeminister abdul esalam el majaly's wife
I watched a video for the event on youtube .. prince Abdullah and princess Rania ( now king and queen) were there too ..:) Abdul Salam Majali was the prime minister .. you can see also Fayez Tarawneh The Chief of the Royal Hashemite Court at that time and later PM of jordan.

Last edited:
Date 25 10 1983 Copyright Imago Dieter Bauer Federal Chancellor Helmut Kohl centre Germany CDU with Wife Hannelore 2l and King Hussein I am Talal and Queen Noor Al Hussein l from State Visit from Helmut Kohl in Jordan People Highlight 1983 politics Family Man Woman Husband Wife horizontal Kbdia Group photo Edge image Celebrities date estimated
Fotobanka

King Hussein and Queen Noor with Raiyah
ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing

Back
Top Bottom