King Hussein, Queen Noor & Family: Picture Thread

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
another pictures...:)

Attachments

• Queen+Noor-1.jpg
    Queen+Noor-1.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 929
  • Queen+Noor+and+Rayah.jpg
    Queen+Noor+and+Rayah.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 1,873
  • rr9.jpg
    rr9.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 17,960
Last edited by a moderator:
I think Iman looks so much like King Hussein, the cheek and jaw structure, the Queen Zein eyes, the coloring... :)

Attachments

• ImanHussein.jpg
    ImanHussein.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 779
An old picture, don't know if it was seen before. Didn't find the exact date but Hashim looks the same way he is now, this what gets me wonder about Hashim, he is like having the same face without changing a lot, just a slight change in the jaw line to have more masculine features.
Photo copyrights ACI Press.

Attachments

• hashim ACI.jpg
    hashim ACI.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 2,431
Lords said:
An old picture, don't know if it was seen before. Didn't find the exact date but Hashim looks the same way he is now, this what gets me wonder about Hashim, he is like having the same face without changing a lot, just a slight change in the jaw line to have more masculine features.
Photo copyrights ACI Press.

Hamzah Looks really cute here :)

From ACI Press:

Attachments

• prv_aci_z_tsdbawa_ec006.jpg
    prv_aci_z_tsdbawa_ec006.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 2,813
  • prv_aci_z_tsdbawa_ec007.jpg
    prv_aci_z_tsdbawa_ec007.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 1,861
  • prv_aci_z_tbdbawa_ec007.jpg
    prv_aci_z_tbdbawa_ec007.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 2,346
I think Hashim is such a little cutie in that photo!

Two cute photos of Hashim, cute blonde! I can't help to wonder why did his hair switched to brown? How come some people remain blonde and some loose the color?
You can see Iman and Hamza in the second picture.
Copyrights: KH's site and Newscom.
babyhashim28mp.jpg
babyhashim7ru.jpg

Thanks for the pictures Lords, you have been busy!!! I've never seen these before, OMG Hashim looks so adorable.
Hehehe, he used to have chubby cheeks.... soooo cute!!!

Thanks Lords, very cute pic of a happy family!!..and Prince Hashim was such a cute blonde kiddo..

Lords said:
Two cute photos of Hashim, cute blonde! I can't help to wonder why did his hair switched to brown? How come some people remain blonde and some loose the color?
Blond hair varies, I think only people with flaxen blond hair, common in scandinavian countries stay blond throughout their lives, whilst some kids are called "baby blond" in which they have blond hair throughout their infant /early childhood years, but slowly they turn dark blond or light brown or even dark brown, genetics is amazing!

heyyy hashem looks sooo cuuteee, he was so adorabl as a baby, as for the blond hair turning brown, it happen cz of the cutting my brother used o have a blond hair but since he cuted it alot it turned brown but in the sun it's blond

oh Lords , thanx a lot , I liked those pictures I didn't see it before .
he was very cute baby :p :)

manoula said:
heyyy hashem looks sooo cuuteee, he was so adorabl as a baby, as for the blond hair turning brown, it happen cz of the cutting my brother used o have a blond hair but since he cuted it alot it turned brown but in the sun it's blond

houri said:
oh Lords , thanx a lot , I liked those pictures I didn't see it before .
houri said:
he was very cute baby

Mahoogie said:
Thanks Lords, very cute pic of a happy family!!..and Prince Hashim was such a cute blonde kiddo..
Am glad you all liked the photos, this is my treat for the holiday season!
Am I Bothered said:
Thanks for the pictures Lords, you have been busy!!! I've never seen these before, OMG Hashim looks so adorable.
Well, let's just say I had a boring Christmas!
Am I Bothered said:
Hehehe, he used to have chubby cheeks.... soooo cute!!!
He does look adorable, and yes those chubby cheeks did drive wild. CUTE! I've always said he is far more cuter than his siblings whether during childhood or now, he really got a good use of both of his father's and mother's genes!

Last edited:
auntie said:
Blond hair varies, I think only people with flaxen blond hair, common in scandinavian countries stay blond throughout their lives, whilst some kids are called "baby blond" in which they have blond hair throughout their infant /early childhood years, but slowly they turn dark blond or light brown or even dark brown, genetics is amazing!
Thank for the answer, that cleared things for me, however, I can't help to wonder how he'll look like if he remained blonde? Would it suit him?
Oh, well, he remained cute!
manoula said:
I personally known people whom their hair got darker because of the constant hair cutting, there weren't blonde though, but that caught my attention.
Glad you loved the photos!

i believe this photo has not yet been posted...i found this on PhotoShot, and it doesn't have any info when the photo was taken. ;)

Princes Hamzah, Hashim, Princesses Iman and Raiyah

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f241/RhapsodyBrat/RoyalPeople/from_photoshot.jpg

i just found this on Cover today--

Queen Noor with Queen Sofia in Mallorca, 1999. i'm not sure who is the woman and the boy beside Queen Noor but i believe that's Princess Raiyah on the far right. ;)

5bbf7c92.jpg

Re: Identity Picture Above

The lady in the centre is Queen Anne Marie. The boy is Prince Phillipos of Greece and Denmark.

Cheers

ILOVEABBA said:
The lady in the centre is Queen Anne Marie. The boy is Prince Phillipos of Greece and Denmark.

Cheers

ok thanks very much! so that's three queens in one picture... ;)

prinses said:
...I mean the photo was taken 05-02-1999:flowers:

99 ?
thats impossible. in '99 prince hamzeh was already 19 years old...., I guess he doesn't look like 19 there :ROFLMAO:

...I mean the photo was taken 05-02-1999:flowers:

That picture's not from 1999. The date in the caption could just be the date the picture was added to the database or something like that.

Last edited:
Seeing these pictures reminds me how much I miss the King and the deep love and respect we had for him. King Hussein and Queen Noor were such a great team for Jordan and these pictures show that although perhaps, Noor wasn't the same kind of love as Hussein and Alia, perhaps it was a more mature kind of love. I think their marriage was a solid working relationship and Noor did shine her light in her own way.

When was the video from?

I miss him very much, sometimes cry when see his pics, he has the charisma , his pictures anywhere with anyone are unique and radiate with honesty.

Jordan , your so lucky :) very nice avatar

Back
Top Bottom