King Hussein, Queen Noor & Family: Picture Thread

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And why I used find it in Prince Hamzah website ? this not Princess Iman. This Prince Hamzah in "Hussein the Beloved" Book Queen Noor say in this picture Prince Hamzah , so she can't mix with her children. :ermm:

Ok then Zohrab is mistaken :D

:wub: Oh GOD! aweeeee !!!!
even when he didn't have any teeth his smile is supper CUTE!
:brows: why is Prince Hamzah wearing pink and dantelle as a child ?? :whistling:

Very Cute Picture They Looks Both Amazing , Thank you Burzg
But I agree With You LipGloss about Wearing Pink ?
are you Sure He’s Prince Hamzah That Child Burzg ???

Very Cute Picture They Looks Both Amazing , Thank you Burzg
But I agree With You LipGloss about Wearing Pink ?
are you Sure He’s Prince Hamzah That Child Burzg ???
Yes I'am sure dear .

a very cute picture for hamza but why he is wearing pink??

Because he is a boy... Pink is for girls that how it works in middle-east. Boys wear blue and girls wear pink.

How traditional. I had thought Jordan was a bit more westernized especially with most of the royal family being educated in the UK and USA.

Well, the royal family is for sure westernized but that how it works in Jordan. Boys wear blue and the girls wear pink. If you have Zohrab on facebook check his pictures and read how people were asking why hamza was wearing pink :)

It’s Not about westernized Or Eastern , It’s Just Colours Not any More , Of Course In Middle east Boys and Men Wear Pink Too , But It’s all around The World Same thing & Idea For Babies , That Blue For Boys & The Pink For girls , as if When some One give birth in any Country in The world with Blue Ballons & Clothes That mean Boy & With Pink color That mean girl , What’s New in That ? That’s Why We Asking

Guys forget about pink, blue or purple !
look at the dantelle and the overall cut of the outfit,
It is SO GIRLY! :whistling:

Is ok for a baby boy to wear pink is not big problem or anything ;). Or maybe Mr.Zohrab mistake and write Prince instead of Princess , maybe Princess Iman because she and Prince Hamzah look too much same when they babies. And same how Prince Hashem and Princess Raya

For people dont know , Prince Hamzah ( with hat) Prince Hashem (on bike):
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

zohrab

Last edited by a moderator:
What a cute picture. Hashim is adorable.

The dog's name was Jazz; Queen Noor wrote so in her biography.

Happy family and beautiful children!

he has been a good father wiyh all his children!

nice pics queen noor is girgeous everywhere and in anytime!

May god bless them all, a very lovely family!

oooh she seems like an angel when she wears hidjab in omrah!

i had a really good time when i was watching those pics and enjoying all what is written, thank you to all rhe bloggers who posted that!

Last edited by a moderator:
I was disappointed with Queen Noor's autobiography. A couple of lunches and Hussein playing ABBA's Take a Chance on Me when he proposed and BANG they were married. The book was too much politics and not enough personal detail. Even minor, innocuous details were missing. I hope she writes another one.

I was disappointed with Queen Noor's autobiography. A couple of lunches and Hussein playing ABBA's Take a Chance on Me when he proposed and BANG they were married. The book was too much politics and not enough personal detail. Even minor, innocuous details were missing. I hope she writes another one.

I liked it but agree. As a royal watcher i would like more personal stories but after reading king abdullahs book i think it was best for her to keep things out of public. Imo his had some thing that maby would be best kept private. Queen Noor likely didn't want to stir things with ex wives or the step children. The book is good for someone interested in mid east affairs during her time with king hussein though.

Old Queen Noor Photos on Ebay

On eBay there are many photos of Queen Noor and King Hussein from the 70's , 80's and 90's. A photo agency is selling their photos. Even a few of Princess Firyal.

I agree, I felt like I read something that was verging on political rather than personal and more biographical.

Back
Top Bottom