King Hussein, Queen Alia & Family: Picture Thread

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I never get tired of seeing pictures of her. Hard to believe she has been gone as long as she has been and it's nice to see she is still remembered by so many. These are great pictures.:flowers:

Thanks for sharing. Where was this taken?
Huda posted the year:1975; I can add the month: January. KHussein and QAlia spent two winter holidays in St. Motriz with Shah of Iran and his wife, Empress Farah.

princess alia and Basma used to accompany their late majesties a lot ; also I think Alia had had " fine" relation with stepchildren I have an article about her spending vacation with Abdullah and Faisal ....

can you post the link for the article please ?:)

can somebody send me the picture of Queen Alia in the pink dress i can not find it any where please

Last edited by a moderator:
can somebody send me the picture of Queen Alia in the pink dress i can not find it any where please
the pictshare you want not here , because the avtar maker dint post it

I know that queen alia and queen farah were in a good relationship they were friends,

very nice pictshares :flowers: the first link ; with queen alia is princess alia & basma right?

You are right burzg the first link is queen alia next to her princess alia and the last lady is princess basma :flowers:

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f83/king-hussein-queen-alia-and-family-picture-t

Princess Haya :p Zohrab say this photo take by King Hussein :flowers:

Image Upper.com - View Photo

Mademoiselle, I agree that Haya has a wonderfully youthful look!

:in_love: This Photo is exceptionally CUTE !!

:blush: Oh yes she does!, not to mention the hair color !

Back
Top Bottom